TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Shinus!!!!!

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›Thanks yaar. I was happy till this video clip.  Shinus. πŸ˜­ I have my BP rising !  But then I trust CVs . 

πŸ˜‰For Gurmeets sake, Maan has to go to jail or some seperation will take place.  But once Gurmeet returns all is well and back to romance. 

Gosh. πŸ‘πŸΌ I am waiting for a complete change in track where they show Geet strengthening and bucking up and taking over KC and the baby is born and GC is on become a shipping tycoon or something. And they live together like husband and wife❀️...my wishful dream. 
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

πŸ˜›Thanks yaar. I was happy till this video clip.  Shinus. πŸ˜­ I have my BP rising !  But then I trust CVs . 

πŸ˜‰For Gurmeets sake, Maan has to go to jail or some seperation will take place.  But once Gurmeet returns all is well and back to romance. 

Gosh. πŸ‘πŸΌ I am waiting for a complete change in track where they show Geet strengthening and bucking up and taking over KC and the baby is born and GC is on become a shipping tycoon or something. And they live together like husband and wife❀️...my wishful dream. 

This will take another 2 years 🀣
LuvScooby thumbnail
Don't worry Geet, as long ur viewers are here, nobody can separate u from Maan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank u Shinus 😊
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanksssss Shinussssss