Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna (Page 75)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Shomu, Champa is MSK's sister i love that idea, i think the devils approve as we all are raving about her today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarjyoti06shonuu

Mellowfellow IF-Dazzler
Mellowfellow
Mellowfellow

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
This is my 2 chavannies worth of thought on the burning issue:

We have to realize that this is a show. It runs on DRAMA. We DONT KNOW if the BURNING is happening or not. But if it is,it will be a  very painful and brutal way of killing someone but it does happen in our country extremely frequently and something that mostly occurs in villages and small towns. (Note here: Villages coz' Brij and HP is a small town here).

I would say if anything, this is a GOOD SCREENPLAY which people can relate to, just as honor killing was!! Once again, no intention to not understand feelings of people who have had personal encounters associated with the same, but just think about all those women who were attempted or killled by their family, which the show telecasted in the beginning and caught the attention of the people all around!!

Maybe or may be not this might be a story line, but at the end...this show did begin by addressing social issues and this wont be all that out of plot if they did begin to show it. Additionally, it will bring back the question: will MSK and khurana family still accept her? "God lovers" can rejoice as there  is another opportunity for MSK Godgiri out there!!

No intentions of hurting or not understanding people's feelings!

Hugs everyone! Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarchip-RD-taqdirpolly23MarshP-Divine-Geekgodjyoti06md410SigmaMishtyShonashonuuCute_AshTaiyo-PoisonIvy-

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Jyo: Neither do i want them to recreate "Hum Tum" and "Kurbaan hua" moments. Coz i don't believe the same magic can be recreated twice. Obviously the first one will always be better. There's just a difference with the way things are now in the show. Too predictable and dialogues getting boring and cheesy. I know they are working under a tight timeline....but this has been going on for a very long time already. There has been no progress in MG's relationship. It's all about "I am in trouble" and "I will come and save you".

Jyo and An: As for the TRPs. Yea that is a hugeeeeeeee hinder huh..ROFLROFLROFL Agree it's about survival only...which is sad thing but a fact of life ROFLROFL...wish it could be other way round..where ppl work for quality...n then care abt the earnings.... Rather than being driven by what scenes could earn them high ratings...ROFL Anyways at the end of the day, it is a daily soap..so i shdn't expect much...LOLLOLLOL

Okay am tired..ROFL Damn the boredom from the episode made me too serious Stern Smile ROFLROFL I Don't like this ROFLROFL....Anyways am off to bed so goodnight peopleee Hug

Again am not complaining here Today. Just stating my views. LOL Afterall if everybody praises the show and is satisfied with everything...this place would be a fan club instead...but it isn't.....WinkLOLLOLLOL

Night Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD-polly23taqdirGeekgodjyoti06adits7MishtyShonashonuu49erFanSigmaTaiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

I will Laugh if this happens in ghsp during da wedding..here Dev cums singing this song instead of Abhishek bachanROFLROFLROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-OvqObKVds&NR=1

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstartaqdirGeekgodjyoti06shonuu

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

@all : chalo guyz me outta here....enjoy evry1...tc..hugzzzzzzzz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD-taqdirGeekgodjyoti06shonuu49erFanSigma

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Anyone what are u talking about..i mean carrying her back ..wha happned..thst one of my fav scenes...usme kya hai..people u confuse me..and stop ignoring me all..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstartaqdirGeekgodmi7chimesjyoti0649erFanMishtyShonashonuu

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Originally posted by taqdir

if anybody is really into hand positioning then rewatch the epsiode where maan carried geet on  her room in front of dadi because she had cut her feet with the broken bangles. I was too embarassed to even eatch it. !

I can just imagine  Sherlock hiding behind watson when that particular scene came on...its a diffrent story watson's backside got burnt coz you had the pipe litLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdirmi7chimesjyoti06shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@pram...  leave everything.. whats with MSK going to bring annie back??? he said i m going to take her home...Shocked imagine him a Ne riding on chmapa???keeeeeeeeeeel me..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ashu thanks for the pics love
Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_Anuadits7Sigma

Go to top