Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna (Page 46)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Dear Geet CVs
We understand your need to raise the TRPs but I think you fail to understand something very fundamental about your audience. Before launching a product any company conducts a survey to understand its target audience, their likes, dislikes etc. so that they can better satisfy them.

You did not bother to do that so I am going to give you some pointers.

1) We like positivity over negativity. We understand that the story needs negative characters but we require you to understand that the reason that you had high TRPs was because the positives outweighed the negatives. Big smile .......but that has not been the case recently.Ouch......in your quest for drama and TRPs you have shown so much negativity that it has become exhausting for the viewers to keep up.Would it kill you to let Geet be happy for once Angry

2) We do not like to be kept hanging too often to see if someone makes it. Once in a while it is fine but if you start doing it on a regular basis like you have in the last few weeks it starts to loose its charm. Dead ......instead of getting excited people get annoyed. Angry

3) We all love Geet and have seen her go through untold miseries. We wanted her to have a dream wedding because of the ray of hope she represents for women like her. Instead you are hellbent on destroying that too. You have done anything and everything you could in the name of drama to try and increase your TRPs. Dead They might go up marginally but people are already fed up. Stop looking at short term gains and start thinking long term.

4) Your earlier episodes were balanced - there was a nice mix of comedy, emotion, drama, negativity and lots of positivity. You are not able to bring that balance anymore and are tilting towards more drama. Try to find the balance.

5) You wanna burn Geet. Go right ahead but let me warn you that you may be burning your bridges because people will be convinced you lack creativity and ditch you. People are already annoyed about how long you have stretched out the wedding. They want it done and over with. So let Brij burn in the fire he set. Maan can rescue Geet. Geet will be too shaken up for a while to have a SR anyways and you can have her go into shock if you want . So you can save the SR for the TRPs later. Dead

Finally if you go the vivaah way you will prove
- you have no creativity
- you cannot think outside the box
- you have lost track of how to get TRPs
- you have stopped thinking long term

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynachip-RD-winonapolly23Poli.GeekGeekgodDillikudimi7chimespanchjun5jyoti06SigmashaliMishtyShonamd410swan20SoapoperasrfunTaiyo.Manal.

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Character grow-th and sort of the changes that the other person brings in you are sort of not consistent here ............the relationship grow-th is just not signified by physical ease ...the language u use ....also shows it

Edited by rdfan - 17 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5cacoethesPoli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06Blueberry_07SigmashaliTaiyo.Manal.

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

shut it with my sig dabba talk Parm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimesPoli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06SigmashaliTaiyo.Manal.

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Originally posted by shadowstreet

@ Buba my buby trap:Hug nothing is up. all is down. I lost my 1.7 year old kitty yesterday but I stop crying for her as she gave me plenty of joy when she was alive.R.I.P.

Oh....Sharmi. I'm sorry about your Kitty. May she rest in peace and have all the kibble she can eat in heaven.Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shaliTaiyo.Manal.

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Best line for the day..pls koi pitna mat..

Edited by mchopra - 17 January 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-polly23panchjun5mi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06shaliTaiyo.Manal.

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Sharmi sorry to hear about you kitty. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06shaliTaiyo.Manal.

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

ShonuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Champa Singh Khurana ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  perfect at least Champa is existent  for us unlike the Unwisha ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Champa should have tied the Sehra thenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL abhi bi der nehi hui can do the Kanyadan ROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesPoli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06shalishonuuTaiyo.Manal.

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

hey Geeks Hug your soo scared of Maansa ROFL ps she is gone btw

and polly is still here hopefully for you ROFLROFLROFL

@ daaku i didn't like his outfit either, it didn't match with Geet's either, i thought there might be green in hers and that's why they choose it

@ ash i liked your siggies too but i wasn't fast enough for you and I read your OS before once  remember so i know you can write but I meant how your creative in general tho

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimescacoethesGeekgodjyoti06shaliTaiyo.Manal.

Go to top