Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna (Page 40)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Don;t comedy shows do well? There is not much drama there. So why not try something different even in daily soaps? Why the assumption that there has to be heavy drama everyday?

During the initial Delhi days when they were falling in love with each other, there wasn;t much drama. Then all the drama happened. So why not have a period of just plain happiness and joy followed by some turmoil later. Why should everything be happening at the same time? 

I will never get this, but I try relentlessly everyday. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhataqdirPoli.Geekpanchjun5cacoethesjyoti06swan20Sigmashalisun29

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Geets I know Geet jumped right off the horse i thought the 3 bandars were coming to help her down gently but the she just jumped, i think DD wanted to get off asap ROFLROFLROFL

@ Ash lovely siggies

I didn't like Vivaah either, hi*5 to all those who feel the same, it was soo sweet and boring for me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06liv2laughshali49erFan

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want Geet to get Burnt  by MSK rather than BrijWinkBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhawinonami7chimesjyoti06Sigmashaliliv2laughSoapoperasrfun

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Praju....that name Champa is setting me off into fits of chuckles seriously what a name. LOL

@Swan....As it is they are not getting much done , the track might give them legit reasons not to do anythingLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

winonami7chimesjyoti06swan20liv2laughshali

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

@shali...we are so used to seeing leads always unhappy but somehow this girl is special ..........at 18 she has gone to hell and back and even now her turmoils are never ending....and now when her dreams are being made true it is overshadowed by every possible obstacle...........i really wish to see her happy and smiling geeting married to her maan.............

@sharmi..aaj khush toh bahut ho gay na???haiiiiROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaliv2laughSigmashaliTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by shadowstreet

okay after ages watchd the repeat of the show donno why?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Mayb its the love for the horseLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Blue:Dialogues in that scene were repitative to some extent.....but after that point the episode picked up once MSK picked up Geet on the horseLOLEmbarrassed...it was full on action thenLOL

@Shonuu:Yup me want your live updt nowAngryLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesMishtyShonashonuuliv2laughBlueberry_0749erFanSigmashaliTaiyo

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

maan to geet: farishats would be  saying "itni khubsurat ladki MSK ko kesa mil gayi?? Ouchdunno about angels but i am definitely thinking the same...ROFLROFLROFLROFLaisi item MSK ko kesa mil gayi???ROFLROFLROFLROFL have you noticed champa's expessions while listening to MSK's beauty jaap??? she wasSleepy..saying leave me alone bloody HUMANS..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-winonaGeekgodcacoethesmi7chimespanchjun5jyoti06Sigmashali49erFanswan20liv2laughAnjanaYYZTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

@Vini- I agree with you .......its getting repetitive ....as people get to know each other better their talking style to each other also goes thru a change .......I want them to be more casual and free .....with each other

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimescacoethesPoli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06shali49erFanSigmaliv2laughBlueberry_07AnjanaYYZTaiyo

Go to top