Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna (Page 107)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
hi pollyHug......milk coffee plzzzz.......Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly2349erFan

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@ Zee MSK will sing
Stalker may Stalker,
May ho GITH ki stalker
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

49erFanSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly23

@ Zee MSK will sing
Stalker may Stalker,
May ho GITH ki stalker
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeh lo, aagaya Maan Blushing

Stalker Embarrassed

polly2349erFan

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Minnie here u go enjoy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Originally posted by minnie.reet

hi pollyHug......milk coffee plzzzz.......Embarrassed
why wasn't me asked for coffee.....
not that I want any......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly2349erFanTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
@Polly: Yeh tumhne kya post kiya? The pic is invisible, only something written, lolzzzzzzzzzz........

polly2349erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

My done withm y take on PG1Big smile..Will go sleep at 5am nowLOL

Pasting it here for onlnie devilsTongue

A thought provoking episode from these following anglesSmileClapClap

• In today's Episode Geet sees the dream of union as well as the nightmare of separation...Ermm
  • MSK tells Geet that he will make her dream come true but will make sure instead of her nightmare,its his reality which he sees comes true and that is Maan-Geet can never separateErmm
  • As per customs and rituals Dulha-Dulhan cannot meet before the varmala but now that Brij attacks Geet,its obvious MSK will come to her rescue and will end up meeting her before the varmalaErmm...so that can b considered as apshagunOuch
  • So the end question is whether Geet's nightmare of Separation comes true or Maan's belief in reality that Maan-Geet can never separate comes trueErmm

Points to ponder
  • MSK finds a new way of stalking....BlutoothCool
  • MSK finds a new way of huggingCool...his hand enters inside Geet's dupatta and touches her bare skin behindEmbarrassed...his hands r rested on her waist after the hugEmbarrassed and his chin touches her forehead during the hugEmbarrassed...good goingThumbs Up

About the precap....

Vivaah track is played..but I m sure nothing will happen to Geet in the end and MSK's belief in reality will come trueEmbarrassed

R the CVs trying to create an illusion between dream,nightmare and reality ??Ermm..
  • First wedding promo released was a dream wedding...second wedding promo released was a nightmare wedding with Brij shooting in the end...Ermm
  • Today in the episode we saw dream in the form of horse rideEmbarrassed as well as the nightmare in the form of Brij attacking herOuch
  • So now it remains to b seen how MSK's belief in reality will make the marriage happenApprove

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soap ... think like a general viewer and see the logic behind few illogical things as follows LOL...
  • Logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and childLOL...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering KM and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jailLOL..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% thereLOL...but would it b entertaining then ?Ermm....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?ROFLbut how can Bri-Maan fight happen, if security logically do all the workLOLLOL...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milega in the form of Bri-MSK confrontationTongue...both logic+entertainment in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in handApprove
  • Ab raha sawaal episode execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..one can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basisOuch...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horse and making her dulhan's dream come true in the most unique and pleasant mannerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...how many serials hv shown it earlier ??LOLEmbarrassed...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?ROFLROFL...how many serials hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetoothLOLLOL..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too muchEmbarrassed...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenesEmbarrassed
  • Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-GeetErmm..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....Ermm...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration timeEmbarrassed.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original charactersApprove
  • And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode everLOLLOL

Dialogues:My 50-50 Views on it...
  • Today in the first Maaneet scene when MSK talks about taking her to the mountains and then tells her about how Maan-Geet can never b separated when she talks about her worries,I found the dialogues a bit repitative,sugary and too poetic for my tasteErmm;But well Anj did convince me that the pahad-parvat dialogue was the completion of the dream promo which we saw last week and from that angle I m fine with itBig smile;I just hope post-marriage we don't see too many poetic dialogues but instead see some normal simple dialogues between a normal coupleEmbarrassed
  • Hving said that I liked the way MSK today was openly complimenting Geet about her beauty which  any bride in her place would love to hear from her man just before the weddingEmbarrassed..
  • Also I loved their bluetooth conversation,the way MSK was pulling her leg and she was enjoying it tooEmbarrassed
  • Overall Dialogues were good in parts today but could hv been slightly better I feelErmm

Episode Rating:8.5/10:I loved the overall flow of the episode,...precap makes u curious for next episodeApprove..Episode was dreammyyy with the horse riding sceneDay Dreaming and at the same time was entertaining tooThumbs Up...comic moments with Manisha-Romeo and Champa horse was funLOL..MSK on the horse with his Gith was dreamyyyyyDay Dreaming..Also loved the Sehra-tieing sceneEmbarrassed...A masala filled episode..StarStarStarStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23DillikudiMeetu_Anu-Kash-49erFanshaliTheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretKhabri420

Go to top