Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anj is that true u want to see msk's birth suit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Polly:I thought execution was fine today..me din't see anything wrong🤔..in fact after a long time,I caught the re-run as well😆😳....only problem was that I found the dialogues too poetic and repitative but if they were justifying the dream promo and so we hv poetic dreamy dialgoues coming from MSK,then its ok for me😆..but execution was good today😊...yes of course logic again went for a toss if we go on to analyse how Brij entered the outhouse so easily..what happened to the security😆..but again if they follow too much logic,then entertainment value will go for a toss...how can we witness Bri-Maan fight then if security do all the work😉😆
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Dev will enter just in time to be burned - and tadda - we can replace the actor post burns!! 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

Maybe Dev will enter just in time to be burned - and tadda - we can replace the actor post burns!! 😃

Brilliant ideaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...so its decided...Dev gets burnt and we hv plastic surgery of Devaaaa done by none other than Dr.Marsha🤓🤓🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Jo - No Glow - I admit i miss StRip MaIL.... but, the reason i want MSK down is that he will get looser clothes he can breath in post burn😆 and it will make him insecure. I prefer him insecure to Geet.  She has been throught too much already.  He said even air has to pass through him to get to her so, why not fire😈

And I did suggest plastic for Dev!  But, Ved did not agree to me brainwave.  Fried NT ka bheja instead.😡
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anj:Plss tell dearest BD that after marriage we want to see some action oriented dialogues coming from MSK😈...Pahaad-Parbat-Sun-moon-stars should take some rest now😆😆😆
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anj: May I remind you that you can't un-see stuff. So think about that before you want to see Maan  in his birthday suit. 🤣
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo - I agree with you. I am not into diya, bati, toofan type of dialogs myself...I let it go today since he is overwhelmed seeing his beautiful bride...

But from this point, I want tough, determined MSK back who is going to have his way with his Geet...no more flowery speeches.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Norstar & JO - have his way with GITH? I think u ve MSK confused with Dev... comebak in 6 months
@Mellow - i ve faith in Star One's lousy editors... they ve 1/2 my virtual shoes already😃 They want the rest...we will see nothing...not even blurred skin...forget charred skin!Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo di i think i need to watch the epi again to understand  i watched it on youtube and wasn't that good😆😆.  oh so they are justifying the dream promo then MSK's poetic dialogue is ok,  But these days i m not enjoying Geet i don't know why.  i m not complaining about Drama, its bound to happen but still its no fun with over dose of it . 😆 i was so exited about this shadi now i don't fell anything about it now.   I like it  when MSK says he will make her Dream in a positive way, which indicate that nothing will happen to Geet tomorrow.  Haan