#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
Shomu, Champa is MSK's sister i love that idea, i think the devils approve as we all are raving about her today
This is my 2 chavannies worth of thought on the burning issue:

We have to realize that this is a show. It runs on DRAMA. We DONT KNOW if the BURNING is happening or not. But if it is,it will be a  very painful and brutal way of killing someone but it does happen in our country extremely frequently and something that mostly occurs in villages and small towns. (Note here: Villages coz' Brij and HP is a small town here).

I would say if anything, this is a GOOD SCREENPLAY which people can relate to, just as honor killing was!! Once again, no intention to not understand feelings of people who have had personal encounters associated with the same, but just think about all those women who were attempted or killled by their family, which the show telecasted in the beginning and caught the attention of the people all around!!

Maybe or may be not this might be a story line, but at the end...this show did begin by addressing social issues and this wont be all that out of plot if they did begin to show it. Additionally, it will bring back the question: will MSK and khurana family still accept her? "God lovers" can rejoice as there  is another opportunity for MSK Godgiri out there!!

No intentions of hurting or not understanding people's feelings!

Hugs everyone! πŸ€—

Jyo: Neither do i want them to recreate "Hum Tum" and "Kurbaan hua" moments. Coz i don't believe the same magic can be recreated twice. Obviously the first one will always be better. There's just a difference with the way things are now in the show. Too predictable and dialogues getting boring and cheesy. I know they are working under a tight timeline....but this has been going on for a very long time already. There has been no progress in MG's relationship. It's all about "I am in trouble" and "I will come and save you".

Jyo and An: As for the TRPs. Yea that is a hugeeeeeeee hinder huh..🀣🀣🀣 Agree it's about survival only...which is sad thing but a fact of life 🀣🀣...wish it could be other way round..where ppl work for quality...n then care abt the earnings.... Rather than being driven by what scenes could earn them high ratings...🀣 Anyways at the end of the day, it is a daily soap..so i shdn't expect much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay am tired..🀣 Damn the boredom from the episode made me too serious 😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£ I Don't like this 🀣🀣....Anyways am off to bed so goodnight peopleee πŸ€—

Again am not complaining here Today. Just stating my views. πŸ˜† Afterall if everybody praises the show and is satisfied with everything...this place would be a fan club instead...but it isn't.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Night πŸ€—

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

I will Laugh if this happens in ghsp during da wedding..here Dev cums singing this song instead of Abhishek bachan🀣🀣🀣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-OvqObKVds&NR=1

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@all : chalo guyz me outta here....enjoy evry1...tc..hugzzzzzzzz
Anyone what are u talking about..i mean carrying her back ..wha happned..thst one of my fav scenes...usme kya hai..people u confuse me..and stop ignoring me all..
Originally posted by taqdir

if anybody is really into hand positioning then rewatch the epsiode where maan carried geet on  her room in front of dadi because she had cut her feet with the broken bangles. I was too embarassed to even eatch it. !

I can just imagine  Sherlock hiding behind watson when that particular scene came on...its a diffrent story watson's backside got burnt coz you had the pipe litπŸ˜†
@pram...  leave everything.. whats with MSK going to bring annie back??? he said i m going to take her home...😲 imagine him a Ne riding on chmapa???keeeeeeeeeeel me..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ashu thanks for the pics love
πŸ€—
@Yash: Well Said πŸ‘ I miss reading you 😳 But you already knew that. Just reiteratingπŸ˜‰ 🀣

@Shobha: quit stalking and come out πŸ€—
@Shonu...if NE ka kaam tamaam Champa kar deti hai to woh dukhad samachar humen jaroor pahuchana....I will cry some magar mach tears

Arright Hi and bye again peopleπŸ€—
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago