Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't tell me Jyoti: Tomorrow we gonna see more of Champa:

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii if they show her again. ME QUIT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ Jyo : 🤣 ya tht movie phorgot his name 😆 ! ya they were gettin married to different ppl ! buh THE HORSE Was still there na 🤣 !! 
so ya im sure Champs's role ain't over yet 😆 ! 
@Marsh : 🤣 OMG yaa me is Here 🤣 ! buh Not cuz of the Epi Buh cuz of the OMG people here 🤣 ! 
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an12345678

Don't tell me Jyoti: Tomorrow we gonna see more of Champa:

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii if they show her again. ME QUIT 🤣

champaaaaaaaaa........champa kali..kitni baar khili.........🤣.......
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im also counting on champa to kick Brij's A$$!😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I will Laugh if this happens in ghsp during da wedding..here Dev cums singing this song instead of Abhishek bachan🤣🤣🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-OvqObKVds&NR=1
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Gossey goose & Jyo: yap thts the thing still unchanged in the story. their unity. also I think this is frst time shown in any tv serial tht they r using bluetooth to b connected all moment. thts a diffrent level of romace along with the security. So the show is still diffrent. in other shows drama happens with other issues but here its happening with life threatning attack on the bride
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maan To Geet (Today): Teri Tirchi Nazar Main Hai Jadu, Teri Patli Kamar Mein Hai Jaadu 😉😆☺️
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lie-detector is that Caco's new name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ shomu and her positivity post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MSK's advanced bluetooth which couldn't pick up Brij's GEET can smell the kerosene and see her expressions apart from terror as it doesn't have this application loaded yet

I hope champa saves Geet and then she can ride off into the sunset 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

next track MSK tries to find who kidnapped Geet and so do Arjun and Brij 🤣🤣🤣🤣

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@bIATCH Yep I have watched tht movie the fardeen khan & amrita arora one na..but there mandap was on fire here there is kerosene on geet mostly so more chances of her catching fire...In this case champa can go in the mansion and maan can save her..but anyway I don;t think she is gonna burn at all...I am gonna put my money on Cvz for that..

ya !! tht movie !! 
hahahahahah i dunno buh i think Champa will not Let GITH Burn 🤣 !! 
hahahahahha even im wid CV's 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:I agree..CVs don't hv emotions attached to the past ,present or future..for them its only the survival that matters...🤔..we might feel moments of the past like hum tum will work now but I guess no..u cannot repeat what is already being termed as an epic...instead u can create a new epic different from what was shown in the past...

If u ask me ..I enjoyed hum tum or kurbaan hua moments in the past but I will never want similar scenes in the present ...instead I will prefer them to show a moment of Maaneet with the baby(once its born) which we hv not seen in the past😳