Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

@ Swati
Agree with you 200%. πŸ˜ƒ

Why do something that has been done to death.....in other serials they have burnt the leads 🀒.....let us burn the lead ka sister 😎.....opens the way for several new tracks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arjun will use her but his conscience will keep eating him πŸ˜‰

This will be a good way to show his struggle and his pain 😈

Plus when NE is suffering how can Maaneet have their SR ......so no SR ......fans are sad but CVs are happy they can save SR for more TRPs later πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lagta hain tum NES ko jala kar hi dum logi.... Lagi reh, am with u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, who made this video? I just showed it to Manishaa, lolzzzzzzz =))

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emvZ6blXrK0&playnext=1&list=PLB2C57C06E8A0E6B5&index=60[/YOUTUBE]

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jo, Yah I will do that from home, will down load star one video and clip pics that way and PM to u!  Episode will not air till next Monday for me!  I will clip some SBS pics too!  The facial expressions, hold and what not is all priceless!  Enjoy it while one can!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jaya your here now * big hugs

CVs listened to you the otherday about the hugs, thank you, can you sort them out on other things too now 🀣🀣🀣

@ Vini i miss the old days like the hum tum scene that was only fun thing about doing homework

I hope the track can lighten up after the shaadi at least for a while, can they have a nice honeymoon at least before Arjun comes with his arrows

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:Grt minds think alike🀣

@Manal:I remember that fardeen-amrita movie kitne door kitne paasπŸ˜†...Yeah the climax there too was similar but they were getting married to someone else and not each other naπŸ€”..but anyways I remember Fardeen with the horse there saving Amrita🀣...mayb Champa's roel is not over yetπŸ˜†
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Manal? 😳🀣 So I was able to lure you in here 🀣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Manal:😭..Khushi ke aansooπŸ˜†...u finally came out of stlaking naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

🀣 ! Meri itni Jurat *hope it spelled like this πŸ˜† * kay lemme phinish ma dailogue 🀣 meri itni jurat ke mein Jyo Mata ka Na suno 😲 🀣 ! 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: Why you keep giving glimpse from the past. Come to the present.

A show is a fiction though we all are searching personal stories and ideas in it and connecting to it thanks to that. The creator does not have such emotion ... he or she is just doing the job on hand and wondering whether it will give the TRPs or not.  It's the question of surviving in the industry and making a living.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@bIATCH Yep I have watched tht movie the fardeen khan & amrita arora one na..but there mandap was on fire here there is kerosene on geet mostly so more chances of her catching fire...In this case champa can go in the mansion and maan can save her..but anyway I don;t think she is gonna burn at all...I am gonna put my money on Cvz for that.. Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok lets shift the discussion...

Did anyone notice the new style of hug today😳...after the hug MSK was holding her waist☺️☺️

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†