#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Ash - Your siggies are wonderful..I love the first one from the previous collection..the one where Maan is looking infront n Geet is looking at him..Niceeeeeee!

Zarmyna - Well lets just see how their relationship goes post marriage 😆 Maybe it might go on to a different level? Both becoming more friendly then. 😆 The problem for me is with the repetition of dialogues which has become way to cheesy n MSK being potrayed as superman. It's too much. Time to make him human now. 😆😆😆 I mean there are other ways to show that a couple is in love as compared to saying those long lines filled with deep deeeeeep meaning. I mean i don't think any one of us talk like that nowadays. The show is not relatable in that sense 😆.

Okay m keeping quiet now 🤣 I think i said enough 🤣

Night Nakewwwwwwwl 🤗
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

The hand is going IN & IN

look at the poor soul.. she really wanna run back..... look at her expressions🤣
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

The hand is going IN & IN

Choli Ke Pechche Kya Hai, Choli Ke Pechchi? 😉😆☺️

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ya I saw it...PM service plsss😆😆😆
😲😲😲😲😲 today's SBS? just answer this ques any of u. I dnt watch SBS the day it air. I download whole weeks & watch it on sunday😆 so answer me this one😃
Originally posted by shonuu

return of Sawlootion...😈

Guruji: CSK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sawlootion..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Manal, MSK has been there for Geet at all  times, no matter how and where, again he will be there this time too!  Creatives just can not go a different route!  Not a possibility here!  Every breath Geet breathes its due to MSK!  I just rest my case here guys!  Lets not get hyper and just chillax!
@sharmi..........agree with you😊

Geet is one gal who has seen worse in her life at an early stage
 being almost killed by her brother 
she has been subjected to life threatening attacks again and again
all this encounters has made her strong and she can bounce back with an undying spirit and energy

if it was happening for the first time in her life then that would have been a different case
but here its  GEET...she is strong 
She loves her and trusts her man like anything that itself is the sole reason 
she smiles soon after she has faced some tragedy
face of MAAN infront of her after all mishap gives her all the hope and energy to forget everything ................

that is the strength of MAANEET relationship

First wedding, everyone was their with her, no attacks and wat happened.......?
this time wedding is surrounded by negativity but the outcome will be positive
as long as MAAN is there GEET will be happy even if she has to go through  life threathing paths.
@Ash:Should I start my thesis there🤓..the hand could hv been over the dupatta also🤓🤣

@Geets:Can u do your photo sessions on this interesting hug plss🤣

@Adits:Why do u think that this ghoda thing could b a last minute addition..I mean promo of this horse wala scene came out last week only na🤔....

@Sharmi:I agree with u...Geet is happy even after so many attacks on her just because her man is with her at every point of her life..so how can she hv any fear😳

@Jhan:Oye ...u became a cube again😡...she is not getting burnt😃...its just that MSK can show some herogiri again becuase all wanted a BriMaan fight😆
@Adit: Hiiiiii 🤗 Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Swati i agree, hi*5 you are right, it won't happen

hey Arwen *big hugs

@ Daaku no can take that haq away from you, it's like your trademark line, you know how certain characters always say this one line in indian dramas that's ours and i love it 🤣🤣🤣

@ Pooja ofcourse i don't want you to die, you wanted options so I said what about brij, i thought you would have said no straightaway but you didn't say anything so i thought maybe you were being shy so I had to ask, you said no to MSK right away but said nothing about brij 🤣🤣🤣