Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes JO mata, will use PM service, but I have to say...I enjoy SBS and SBB more then the show! 😆
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today i hated the episode. Not because geet was attacked; i know she will be fine. But the concept that a girl being attacked everytime and smiling the next moment ready to get married is pathetic! Looks like geet is too desperate to get married to maan!we know geet will be fine and maybe the baby too but what the hell is this? Can any one of us here smile the next moment after going through any attack such as geet's?

the storyline has been terribly rotten. People are not being attacked like this everyday and that very person dont act as if nothing happeed the next moment

the security guards failed along with the cc camera. The person who sits on the other end to monitor the video was getting married! Sad

again i dont mind the attack but the person who has been attacked. As if khurana mansion is a battlefield and attacks are expected anytime so why bother.

they should have shown that geet has been facing obstacles and weird probelms and finally being attacked in the wedding. But everytime its a life threatening attack and each time she becomes a whole new person with more confidence! Its not even thrilling! Its very much annoying!

BTW what are we? pathetic losers? they show us a man riding horse, saving environment and going green and we are supposed to drool?
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
babuaji... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ All: who r thinking Geet is suffering second time in her wedding, frst time she suffered. I disagree with this point. last time when she was getting married she was unknown of the cruelity of the world. She was protected by her family. she was brought to the mandap by her whole family. she got a perfect bidai from the family she grew up. then the disagter came on her. So this time she want to b happy with the man she loves. So what she has noone to bring her to the mandap or do the bidai rasam. this time the man she loves is with her. He is taking care of her & her baby. he is being the first man who is doing all rituals with her. they said its not auspisous to see each other after haldi but here her man came to save her frm NT & take her to home. So this time she is feeling all happiness though she knows fear is all over there. evil ppl can harm her anytime but this time she wants to b happy with the man she loves. She also wants him to be happy all through this wedding. coz it's their wedding. She know it very well that if she wished Maan wud marry her in regtry office. But she is going through all the rituals to keep the memory. After all she gained this man. Maan rectified only bcoz of her. Before loving her Maan also had a monster inside her. He killed that monster only bcoz of love towards Geet. So this time she is trying to keep aside the fear & enjoy the marrige. coz its already declared by maan on the confession nite before engagement tht everything around her is so uncertain. noone knows what will happen to her in next second. Not even Geet herself. So both of them are enjoying despite of the fear.😊
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well...I am out, people won't understand....me being against burning is not just about the show...but it is all good....me out...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Adit: You tell us? Me believe NT in coma laid the base for this horse ride.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for saying that Manal, Ive posted the same few times too!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@CACO.....@VINO ....@ GEETU...@DAAKU......@Shonna baby........@CUTE_ASH......@Panch.....@SWATU ....@SIGs....@POLI......

🤗🤗......🤗....
🤗

🤗🤗.....🤗......🤗.....

@49fan : rads...🤗.

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well I'm really happy the CVs of geet got Daadi and Pooja to watch then altho they have kinda lost them along the way

hey adits *hugs

pagdi football shomu, he will kill you now for even suggesting that 🤣🤣🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Poli.Geek

Well...I am out, people won't understand....me being against burning is not just about the show...but it is all good....me out...

🤣 !! r u sure she'll burn 🤣 ? No yaa ! so jst ignore wah ppl think !!😆n plus this is all reality 😕 !!