#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
@Polki:Its a serial ..not a documentary..u really think people would hv watched all that ?🤔..she might still go for education post marriage..but in a daily soap u cannot expect a biography to b shown...u need entertainment value here...look in the den only...people r already desperate for CONs and SRs😆..so that speaks what is the viewer's expectation...
It is very easy for people to talk about death by burning until you are directly affected by it...that is all I can say...
@Parm- What u want me to die tell me khullam khulla why do you want me to pair up with Brij ...every woman's nightmare ...though I cud set him right and he and his purkhon ki Izzat will go to the cleaners
@ Jhan ya why not Lead payari behen 🤣 Annie get the super hit Vivah track
SR will never happen in the Shadi day,  so it doesn't matter Annie gets burns or not.😆 
@ shomu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ru a horse whisperer? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sharmi sorry to hear about your cat, I used to have a dog who we had to put down 🤗
one question

why is everyone talking about fairytales and endings? 🤣 it's not like the show is ending 🤣 asli drama to ab shuru hoga i think 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This much hungama over a precap? 😆 What did we expect...Brij would come back and sing a lullaby and put Gith to sleep? This is a story people....wake up and smell the...bad analogy. Still...this is a story...dramatic wedding tho banta hai boss. And Brij making an attempt on Geet has nothing to do with Geet's lack of ability to defend herself or stand up for herself or any such thing! Chill out! It's such a pity that we all seem to have forgotten how to enjoy an episode! 
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Zarmyna : Yea the office dialogues were deffo one of a kind. I still rmb the "Hum Tum" seq....I think i almost died of laughter 🤣🤣 It was that hilarious and they were so much at ease despite not being on good terms before, u know the fighting, arguments etc 😆 Now these "I will save you!", "No one can hurt you when i am around", "I want to stare at your forever". " Lets go somewhere far away alone"...It's getting too repetitive and makes me bored outta my socks 🤣🤣 I mean i understand the change from their office relationship to now their love phrase leads to a change in the dialogues as well...but this "I will protect you" line by MSK said in different ways has been going on for wayyyyyyyy too long. From the Khoon Bhari Maang episodes till now.....🥱😆 You know as much as Geet sees MSK as her rab..am thinking even MSK feels that he IS her rab 🤣🤣

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
i dont find anything wrong in dragging the wedding after all its maaneet wedding.....😳

if they  would have got wedded today
all would have been shouting " its rushed"

Brij's only mission is to kill geet
she is not a simple bride whose marriage will be through w/o any hassles
she is surrounded by ppl who just wanna get rid of her life
first NT, thenBrij...and god knows wat arjun's plans are

so attacks are bound to happen again and again ...........especially during these ceremonies when the place is crowded and all are busy..why cant we accept this ?

so getting married for geet is not that easy
CV's are trying to show just that

Polki: Those don't fetch TRPs. A strong female lead, a la Udaan days, no longer works.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago