mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Helo Dits... 🤗

PS : 🤔

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why Is Manal only clicking Like ......??????
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@hi all ðŸ¤—

watched the episode
liked it though the precap was nailbiting and scary

can we avoid calling our show CRAP........................ ?

GHSP is giving some really beautiful and refreshing moments...lets appreciate that
and enjoy the show as it being unvieled..........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Adits aa gale lag jaa🤗😆..and tera hugzzz session shuru kar..Devils r all hyper out here😆😆

@Polki:One question... what did u expect from Geet's character..can u elaborate plss ??
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shonuu Barat came main Khurana Mansion to Khurana outhouse Geet's Mayeka so technically its not same house🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ ditsy hello
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rdfan

Why Is Manal only clicking Like ......??????

She is scared to enter the hyperactive den and speak😆😆

Manal Kamini start talking now😡😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know why can't they talk like normal ppl for a change just once in a while
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shifa- No one called this show in particular crap ...but everyone is entitled to their opinion
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo i don think that Geet will get burnt... MSK himself has told that the air coming to hurt her has to pass through him, so take a chill-pill she anin't getting burnt...

Also there has been enough carnage on FB n IF for the past few days, i doubt that the CV's have guts to brave the onslaught incase they decide to use the vivah track...

Also that stupid movie has been done to death several times in several soaps, i doubt they'll copy it...

Pls say am right///
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Polki: I know u r disappointed & me too. it happens with every promising daily in this sub continent. here we discuss hour after hour & we see drag instead of story. But I console myself by saying this, i f this kinda drama gives TRP to the show I love then let it be😊
@ jyo: Geet Handa was always beloved of all. MSK is loved by the GCMS & us coz hes so much in love with the grl. We traveld all these months with this girl & suffered her pain. So whoever talk to her sweetly we insteadly like her like Adi, Meera or Dadi. We hated Dadi when she was pendulam. we dint feel Dadi's POV. coz we relate with Geet Handa always.😊
@ An: okay I wont use it but cant find any decent word what Dev did with her tht nite😡