#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Arright people I need to take off and Do what I do best.....

Hugzzzzzzzzz to all devils Present/absent/Stalking and LurkingπŸ€—

If they decide to even try to burn Geet we will burn the Cvs with Feni...so no worries.

Have fun devils.....as usual I have buried the Purkhon ki ijjat ghar ke pichwade(for safe keeping), so you guys can have fun bindast without worrying about it.πŸ€—
Ash and Anwesha are both perving on Caco's siggie, slow down guys 🀣🀣🀣

@ pooja original as the film they copy it from 🀣🀣🀣

bye Maansa πŸ€—

ps ppl think horsey is hot, where is Daaku now? 🀣🀣🀣
Why are we so sure that some burning is going to happen??
We have been promised a dream wedding and that would be a nightmare not a dream!
People relax
Just as people would name their daughters Geet after watching GHSP, every ghodewala will name their ghodi Champa after watching today's SBS/SBB/GHSP πŸ€£
@Polki:I think u r just overreacting here...the basic premise of the story was actually about honour killing only in the backdrop of a love story....so one or the other day, Brij attempting to kill Geet would hv been played by the CVs ...they r donig it now to create the drama element.....πŸ€”..As far as kudi is concerned,I feel she has come a lnog way in terms of confidence...Ok I can write a whole essay on Kudi's defence,but me feeling too bored right nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by an12345678

But they did give proper footage to Champa and if it was her wedding 🀣

Bingo Daqu they decorated the Ghodi with royal cloth adn decorated her as dulhann shrif Gungatt ki kami thi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣,  so does that mean the Godhi and MSK will get married after Geet gets burn🀣🀣
Originally posted by rdfan

@Geeks- tell me which guy wud talk like that ...I mean graduate from this poetic stuff ...he is guy from todays generation after all....

He is trying to rub it in, that he got the girl. he needs some attitude adjustment...the crazy sH@#πŸ˜†
And how to talk to girls guide for Dumies
 ppl really dont believe in my TALENT!!πŸ€”πŸ˜­
@ Buba my buby trap:πŸ€— nothing is up. all is down. I lost my 1.7 year old kitty yesterday but I stop crying for her as she gave me plenty of joy when she was alive.R.I.P.
@ Polki: they r creating DRAMA so no matter to scream but I mind the burn thingy in KM. here lots of servants r present not everyone is busy with barati.
jyo i can see her dard.. i am actually feeling for her now.. poor gal.... had to carry three humans on her.... GSK, MSK and BSK...🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh can i call her Champa singh khurana??CSK...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... i want her to take annie's position in khurana family...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣