Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=mi7chimes]Swan.. does it?? i dont think so.. not necessarily.. if the mother is resusciated immediately n hydrated well i dont think the baby ill b affcted.. but ofcourse depending on the degree of burns!
[/QUOT

exactly it depends on the degree of burns. Also the area burnt is also important. As you said if the level of dehydration is not too much & treatment is started in time then the risk is low but there is always the risk....😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Caco:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣U want to recreate Sholay magic here with Brij becoming Gabbar singh🤣🤣🤣🤣...waise today MSK introduced new style of stalking...bluetooth🤣🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Caco n Parsa!!
tooo good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@All
.. see evn Marsha Baby agrees!

Trust me ppl Trust Moi!! i ill not let tat fire spread in the air btw me n my GITh!! HAAN!!
🤣🤣🤣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brij will die in the fire tomorrow and will accidentally set himself on fire. 😆 😆 😆

Geet will be safe but the outhouse will be burnt 😭

Geet ka maayka 😭

GCMs will ensure nothing will happen to Geet else the CVs will be roasted, baked, basted, toasted, boiled, steamed, sauteed, grilled, fried, charred and then burnt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Don't worry Everyone ,wedding is taking place before every little piece of your hair turns into diluted white colour..😆
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Parm exactly MSK will have heart attack when he sees the bill, he does not want another round of bill to cancel the wedding
@ Swan agree with u if Geet get burn even for little fraction,Shadi will be cancel and Chanel can't do that in any cost
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarshP

She is not getting burned! Come on peeps be happy and quit over thinking 😃 Also, didn't he say that even the air has to get his permission to touch her?

The air will be waiting for MSK's permission to touch Geet ... and will not douse the fire😆 😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye Ayesha

hey Polly and Marsha 🤗

@ Medha I thought it really light 🤣🤣🤣

didn't they show it as being night time on Sat when they went to the parlour or did i make that up?

but i'm sure whether the sun or moon is more appropriate for the scene as i still don't get what the moon is meant to symbolise
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Wedding will take place on time only...because star one doesn't hv enough money to spend for aonther set of wedding after few days😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The suspense element is there, but for sure nothing will happen to Geet!  MSK won't be able to CONnect thru blue tooth and Geet alone, he will run for his Geeth and save her in time!  Just remember he has always saved her no matter how and where, so this time again he will do the same!  I have no doubt on that one, unless the creatives want to break his record!