Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

@Minnie: It's surely depended on the grade of the burns........

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swan.. does it?? i dont think so.. not necessarily.. if the mother is resusciated immediately n hydrated well i dont think the baby ill b affcted.. but ofcourse depending on the degree of burns!
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anwesha... you are not the only paankha of CHAMPA 🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geeky: Arre, Vivah is one of my favourite films.......
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is not getting burned! Come on peeps be happy and quit over thinking 😃 Also, didn't he say that even the air has to get his permission to touch her? He won't let Geet get burned. Let's believe that Maan will be there in time.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Geeks- I hated the flick as well ...it was weird acc to me ...but Shahid was hot ......
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swan20

Jyo.....if they show Geet getting a little burnt they will have to postpone the wedding. Don't see that happening if the CVs want to stay alive. Already the GCMs are talking of killing them....wedding getting postponed means sure death for the CVs....😆

Hmmm u r right there..I don't think CVs hv the guts to postpone the wedding anymore🤔..so then vivaah track cancelled😆

@Anvesha:Wowww thats lovely👏👏👏...I want to hear your dramatic wedding story now🤓😆
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@geek...vivah is a girl movie....lots off drooling...and going ooohhhh... and....aaahhhhh.....
me still love it....cause its brainless entertainment....
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha I too don't want anything to happen to the baby, I was esp worried as he pushed into that drawer before he threw the kerosene on her, i don't know if her stomach collided with the drawer or not as she didn't touch her stomach 😕 I don't know if should read into that or not

@ Daaku neither the PH or MSK are willing to foot another shaadhi bill 🤣🤣🤣

Arjun's plan to give either MSK a heart attack or stress induced ulcer from this shaadi bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One of the biggest mistake they made today is preggy woman riding a horse and then topping it was Geet sliding down from the horse!  She actually jumped off!  Hello she is pregnant, creatives seem to forget that at times...oh yah its hindi serial, logic, oh what is that!