Never thought this would happen =(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel ... no I am sure that viren is the stalker... when I was watching their last scene of todays episode in their lovers shack I was feelin really scared rather feeling romantic... I was scared wht will he so to nivi... I hope my thoughts should go wrong.... CV'S pls don't do this to nivi =( 😭
me too agree with...stoping to see CCBM?????????for that older revenge theme....
no plz,i dnt want to see viren the stalker,no o no nooooo 😔 now why the revenge thing is coming.
If Viren is the stalker it makes him completely evil and not psychotic but all his actions and the love for Nivi so far then become manipulative and not real. Being psychotic or emotionally unstable is one thing but this is being manipulative and that makes him evil and prove after all he is Jawahar and Chanchal's son.
If the creatives are going to turn such a sweet lovable character evil I hope they have complete justification of changing the character that the viewers have seen so far.
If they make him the stalker for the same old revenge thing then ccbm is losing me as an ardent fan. I have not been active in posting comments but watching this show and completely love Viren's character. I hope he doesnt make a 180 degree turn and become evil. That will be hard to watch.
Originally posted by jaysp

If Viren is the stalker it makes him completely evil and not psychotic but all his actions and the love for Nivi so far then become manipulative and not real. Being psychotic or emotionally unstable is one thing but this is being manipulative and that makes him evil and prove after all he is Jawahar and Chanchal's son.
If the creatives are going to turn such a sweet lovable character evil I hope they have complete justification of changing the character that the viewers have seen so far.
If they make him the stalker for the same old revenge thing then ccbm is losing me as an ardent fan. I have not been active in posting comments but watching this show and completely love Viren's character. I hope he doesnt make a 180 degree turn and become evil. That will be hard to watch.

I think, the creatives have all justifications, whatever they are trying to show. They are reaching each milestone, very well. They wanted viewers to be completely convinced that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita. Today, more or less they have proved, even Nivedita is totally lost in Viren.

If we analyse Viren's character, it can be extremely positive or extremely negative, his character cannot be somewhat in the middle, of an average human being who makes mistakes and learns and apologises. His being there for Nivi at every moment of her need right from the time of his introduction, on one hand proves that he is indeed the right man for Nivi, but if this is being shown by creatives that these are all manipulations, that make his character completely negative. Viren chose this place after Sid did finalise the spot, there can be two reasons, he feels Sid is the stalker and wants to catch him red handed or it can be also, he is the stalker, and do something, by which he can win the game, he is playing. But if Viren is thinking Sid is the stalker, then the question arises, why Sid chose this place before Viren did? Or does Viren have a plan for Sid, that Sid might make a mistake?
All of us are pretty confident and justified from our reasoning, what the probability is for Viren be the stalker or Sid being.

There are enough clues given by the CTs from the time of Nivi-Sid marriage pheres till today, about what the possibilities can be?

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I think, the creatives have all justifications, whatever they are trying to show. They are reaching each milestone, very well. They wanted viewers to be completely convinced that Viren is the right guy for Nivedita. Today, more or less they have proved, even Nivedita is totally lost in Viren.

If we analyse Viren's character, it can be extremely positive or extremely negative, his character cannot be somewhat in the middle, of an average human being who makes mistakes and learns and apologises. His being there for Nivi at every moment of her need right from the time of his introduction, on one hand proves that he is indeed the right man for Nivi, but if this is being shown by creatives that these are all manipulations, that make his character completely negative. Viren chose this place after Sid did finalise the spot, there can be two reasons, he feels Sid is the stalker and wants to catch him red handed or it can be also, he is the stalker, and do something, by which he can win the game, he is playing. But if Viren is thinking Sid is the stalker, then the question arises, why Sid chose this place before Viren did? Or does Viren have a plan for Sid, that Sid might make a mistake?
All of us are pretty confident and justified from our reasoning, what the probability is for Viren be the stalker or Sid being.

There are enough clues given by the CTs from the time of Nivi-Sid marriage pheres till today, about what the possibilities can be?

Most of the scenes today I can understand as maybe Viren is still the nice guy he comes across as but the one scene where he actually crushes the feather is bothersome and it points a finger more towards Viren than Sid. Crushing of the feather indicates he is trying to destroy her and doesn't come across as an action of an obsessed lover. 
 Also, Sid trying to enquire about the Lover's shack - maybe he knows Viren's troublesome past and is concerned for Nivi's safety. 
Hmm - I dont know it will definitely be hard to watch Viren turning negative as all the stalker has done so far is not only scare Nivi but also at times these actions have had the potential to harm her and if Viren is doing that then he is not truly in love with her and just playing a game and that makes him evil and thats something I cant watch.
Lets see what happens.
Edited by jaysp - 13 years ago