Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

THOSE LOOKS OF VIREN- SO DAMN SCARY (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Yaarr aashi seriousllyy 2dy Viren reallyy scared me . I was like OMGGGGG n myy eyes were constantlyyy on Viren's expressions . n when he hugs Nivi frmbehind n says " mIan bahut lalchi hun " OMGGG 2 scary . Kya yaar Viren aise dialogue mujhse bola karo Nivi se nahi . I hav no prob wid ur obessiveness n psychotic thng but Bechari nivi darr jayegi naa LOL

But Seriosiullyyy Yaar HATS OFF 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN . He trulyyyy trylyyy id d BEST ACTOR N 2dy He Proved it . He definatelyyy should get award for Best Actor for Viren's character . lovv u Kinshuk .

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
OMG i thought i was the only one who is so sacred about this whole VIren being psychotic thing .. i don't even know, im so confused!, damn these CV's who've messed up my brain! lol :P 
 The expressions and looks Viren gave today were TOTALLY scaryyy!! it didn't look like obsessed lover instead it seems more like a revenge that he had been planning for ages !! and probably manipulating all the love he showed for nivi.. and now comes the real negative character of Viren..
b'cos notice how the BG music changed back to the old theme when VIren entered the show. . .
it's only my POV.  
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
yes moni his expressions were just like that of a psycho crazy guy....n upar se nivi sweety is dabbu darpok...!! wat will she do now....im vey scared for her....n who can b that guy who was scaring her..???viren or someone sent by viren...!! viren wants her love n now she is falling in love with him then y is he upto such things..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes moni his expressions were just like that of a psycho crazy guy....n upar se nivi sweety is dabbu darpok...!! wat will she do now....im vey scared for her....n who can b that guy who was scaring her..???viren or someone sent by viren...!! viren wants her love n now she is falling in love with him then y is he upto such things..!!!

or actually he didn't really want her love..., he might only be pretending to love nivi and make her fall in love with him so she gains complete trust in him and then back-stab her.. or like take revenge Confused 
that's what i think..
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

or actually he didn't really want her love..., he might only be pretending to love nivi and make her fall in love with him so she gains complete trust in him and then back-stab her.. or like take revenge Confused 
that's what i think..

Even my mom feels the same, BUT im sooo in love with viren tht i always support him and dnt let her say such bad stuffs abt my Viren... God im just praying...
And yeah Aashi as u said, the laalchi dialogue!!! So damn scary...
Btw moni my pati kinshuk will tell tht laalchi dialogue to me... Woh tujhe kyun bolega???LOLWinkLOL

Go to top