Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

THOSE LOOKS OF VIREN- SO DAMN SCARY - Page 2

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i have no doubt in viren's love for nivi.......may be he is psychic and craving for love.....bt i'm sure he dont harm his love nivi......aaj raat may intends for his wish  to start their actual marriage life....then why he spoil such a moment by scaring nivi....?this is someone else....may DD  or sid....the person looks like sid....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

aye do u see fridays episod,,,viren bribin manager......scaring man was actually send by viren via manager....its really viren who doin these??????

I think viren gave manager money, to decorate the house.... Y shld viren do such a thing to nivi? I think viren truly loves nivi...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Viren wants to possess Nivedita completely and probably that is his way of getting back to or hurting Siddharth.
nirjuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

Viren wants to possess Nivedita completely and probably that is his way of getting back to or hurting Siddharth.

But y should he need to hurt sid?
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
just saw the episode....baapre his expressions wer so scary...my heart jumped to my throat..!!!😆 he scared the hel out of me wen he says main bohot laalchi hoon......my God...!!! wats wrong with our viren...!!!
PRIYANKA00 thumbnail

OH  MY  GOD  OF  MY GOD TODAY HE WAS TOTALY DIFFERENT VIRENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaarr aashi seriousllyy 2dy Viren reallyy scared me . I was like OMGGGGG n myy eyes were constantlyyy on Viren's expressions . n when he hugs Nivi frmbehind n says " mIan bahut lalchi hun " OMGGG 2 scary . Kya yaar Viren aise dialogue mujhse bola karo Nivi se nahi . I hav no prob wid ur obessiveness n psychotic thng but Bechari nivi darr jayegi naa 😆

But Seriosiullyyy Yaar HATS OFF 2 KINSHUK MAHAJAN . He trulyyyy trylyyy id d BEST ACTOR N 2dy He Proved it . He definatelyyy should get award for Best Actor for Viren's character . lovv u Kinshuk .
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i thought i was the only one who is so sacred about this whole VIren being psychotic thing .. i don't even know, im so confused!, damn these CV's who've messed up my brain! lol :P 
 The expressions and looks Viren gave today were TOTALLY scaryyy!! it didn't look like obsessed lover instead it seems more like a revenge that he had been planning for ages !! and probably manipulating all the love he showed for nivi.. and now comes the real negative character of Viren..
b'cos notice how the BG music changed back to the old theme when VIren entered the show. . .
it's only my POV.  
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
yes moni his expressions were just like that of a psycho crazy guy....n upar se nivi sweety is dabbu darpok...!! wat will she do now....im vey scared for her....n who can b that guy who was scaring her..???viren or someone sent by viren...!! viren wants her love n now she is falling in love with him then y is he upto such things..!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

yes moni his expressions were just like that of a psycho crazy guy....n upar se nivi sweety is dabbu darpok...!! wat will she do now....im vey scared for her....n who can b that guy who was scaring her..???viren or someone sent by viren...!! viren wants her love n now she is falling in love with him then y is he upto such things..!!!

or actually he didn't really want her love..., he might only be pretending to love nivi and make her fall in love with him so she gains complete trust in him and then back-stab her.. or like take revenge ðŸ˜• 
that's what i think..