India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

THOSE LOOKS OF VIREN- SO DAMN SCARY

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
GOSH GUYS IM GETTING SOOOO SCARED... THOSE LOOKS OF VIREN!!!! He is totally pyshcic guys!!!! DID U NOTICE THE LOOK HE GAVE NIVI WHEN HE HUGGED HER FROM BEHIND... IT WAS TOTALLY THT LOOK A DRUG ADDICT GIVES WHEN HE GETS HIS DRUG!!!! So damn scary!!!! Today it was soooo romantic BUT AT THE SAME TIME SOOO SCARY!!! Why is viren doing all this... Tom ka precap was soooo trryfyinggly bad!!!! Why are thye cvs doing this... Why are they making our DAMN CUTE SWEET VIREN PYSHCIC???? I CANT TAKE IT!!!! FOR EVRY ROMANTIC SCENE I WAS WATCHING IT LIKE THIS---Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming THE EXACT POSITION... But when those looks of Viren came my heart started beating sooo hard... I dnt wanna see Viren like this... The soft romantic suites him...
But i would like to tell KINSHUK- U R A GR8 ACTOR!!!!! ONLY U CAN BRING SUCH EXPRESSIONS AND ACT SOOOOOOOOO DAMN WELL!!!! THE ACTING IS JUS SUPERB!!!! AS AN ACTOR I LOVE U NOW AND SALUTE UR TALENT!!!!! GR8 JOB KINSHUK!!!!! MAY U GET MANY AWARDS FOR THIS SUPERB ACTING THT URE PUTTING UP!!!!!
LOVE U HAMESHA!!!!!HeartHeartHeartDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AalekhfansalunieaashiluvskinnyXlovesuVirMan_ArShinanetaPoojaa_P

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
really...??? i didnt see the episode yet....God..!! even im scared now....
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yar is he really psycotic????or playing card agaist nivi??????????I now things so>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Even I shared the same views of yours!!! I am really scared ... I was expecting a lot frm todays epi but even though it happened it didn't happen in the right way as we thought....
nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ohhhh god... Is he negative?
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xlovesu

Even I shared the same views of yours!!! I am really scared ... I was expecting a lot frm todays epi but even though it happened it didn't happen in the right way as we thought....
pls clr the doubt abut viren's paln? pschycotic or revenge ?
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

What i dnt understand is is he doing all this to take his family ka revenge/ is it coz he wants nivi all for himself... Thts wat he says... The confusion is in the morning scene he says at last, aaj raat!!! And in the precap they show someone scaring nivi... Then when he hugs her from behind he shows tht madness and pagalpan and tht pyshcic behaviour EVEN WHEN HE IS TRYING TO HUG HER AND LOVE HER!!!
What is making him do all this? Revenge/ Love....
I hope its Love, then mayb if he feels Nivi loves her like the way he does, he maynt grow tht pyshcic... Crossed my fingers...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanya

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

What i dnt understand is is he doing all this to take his family ka revenge/ is it coz he wants nivi all for himself... Thts wat he says... The confusion is in the morning scene he says at last, aaj raat!!! And in the precap they show someone scaring nivi... Then when he hugs her from behind he shows tht madness and pagalpan and tht pyshcic behaviour EVEN WHEN HE IS TRYING TO HUG HER AND LOVE HER!!!
What is making him do all this? Revenge/ Love....
I hope its Love, then mayb if he feels Nivi loves her like the way he does, he maynt grow tht pyshcic... Crossed my fingers...Cry
Mayurtika...sam doubt...same questns shuttling me tooo...if lv why creating such a scary situation??????????Or god and CTs knows what will be the end????????

Go to top