Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 80)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

It seems that most MEN (excluding Maan..of course) cannot accomplish anything in life but IMPREGNATING a woman.....First Dev, and now Arjun to follow in his footsteps.  Wow....very creative guys!!!

Mens are Mens, very few respect women, but most think this is the only way to shut the womanOuch.....

Aside from the AA scenes which were a BORE for me today....the wedding was a blast.  It seems that we will be fed up the wedding in courses....first the Sehra Bandi, and Barat, then Tilak and Entry rivaaz...now Varmaala....and it looks like tomorrow we will get the PHERES in grand style both with new outfits.....(the ones form the promos), a nicer new sehra for Maan.....looking forward to it!!!

Yes wedding was superb, jhakas, enjoyed every bit of it, lovelyyyyyy......

VIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............I hate to say we were right but we were!!!!  Looks like wedding first, then the Abortion.  WOW...isn't this  lot of BHOJ for Maan...how is he possibly enjoying the wedding??   But it seems that he is.....as he sneaks in some alone time with Geet....tries to Kiss her.....go MAAN!!  His philosophy is let me get it while I can....cause as soon as the abortion happens...we all know there will be major PANGA!!

He is the great man, he loves Geet and want her happiness only...He knows what he had promissed to her, and he just wanted to give her happiness, wanna see smile on her even he knew what next waiting for them....That's why i love MSK.....

Great...looking forward to the Pheres tomorrow!!
Wink

Same here, me also waiting for pheras....

Lub Ju Nags, missing your shayari yaarHug......

Muniza

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Delhi Kaa Rajaa Aayaa Warne Ko Hoshiarpur Ki Raani, 
Hone Ko Hai Aaj Poori Inki Adhuri Kahaani.. 
Phool Khushiyon Ke Khile Hai Badi Mushkil Se Mile Hai,
Haay Re Tarase Do Hath,
Tere Dwaare Pe Aai Baraat...

Vivaah, Shubh Vivaah,Vivaah, Shubh Vivaah..

Finally Geet seems to be getting her share of Happiness, 8 months of torture/insult/hardships finally leading to a beautiful life but is it really gonna be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER??? Lagtha toh nahi Wink

MC ya Abortion pe atke hai, Still deciding huh??? Koi baat nahi as far the show is concerned looks like Geet ki khushi mein baadha daalne ke liye MC ya Abortion track is coming for sure, but i just hope and wish the team that they deal this issue with the utmost perfection and execute it really well, kyuki unlike other shows the connection of the lead protagonist Geet with her Baby and thru them with the audience is HUGE, they really have to INTELLIGENTLY handle this upcoming trackSmile

Yes they have to, and i think they knows that very well, that's why taking time, but i think audience should has to let them deal this matter as well.....

Arjun....He wants to get back at MSK, so hurt Ani, ruin her life....Waah how very typical...Kameena salaAngry...This whole track is gonna leave Ani devastated, it will be really challenging to play such a state, but the question is will Nikunj be able to pull this act, convincingly??? Arjun in the hospital was finding it hard to use Ani as his Target....and today not even .001% of it was shown...Itni jaldi he is cool with using ANI??? Waah kya transition hai....Piyush did a very sleek Job today...kudos to himClap

I love Arjun, he is too good, i am waiting to see his master plan....Kuch kuch samajh aane laga hai, pur phir bhi daikhne mein jo mazza hai, samajhne mein kahan?

The whole Varmala seq was beautiful to watch....the fun element and the Love very much there Clap Clap

Brilliant, enjoyed the mostEmbarrassed.....

Koi mujhe batao, is show ke leads abi bhi Maan aur Geet hi hai na??? I am confused, thanks to the Costume DepartmentConfused Not 1% did i like their costumes....But Ani's Lehenga and Arjun's sherwani ki baat hi kuch aur thi...it was Stylish yet Classy, something i would have wanted to see in the costumes of Maaneet, Lagtha hai CV's Bhool gayi ki Maan-Dulha hai aur Geet Dulhan, aur inki Shaadi ho rahi hai, naaki Ani-Arjun ki Ouch

Mujhe toh sirf Maan aur Geet hi dikhte hain, jub se Maan ne Geet ko kaha ke usko matter nahin kurta woh kya pehnte hain, unka saath hi unke liye kaafi hai, me also not giving much dhiyan to the outfits..... Clothes matter less for me, more important is fate, life, happiness.....

Kuch bacha toh aake update kardoongi...

Love Viji

Viji raani bohut kanjoos hogaiee ho likhne mein, ek waqt tha tum hume positivity dikhati thi, abb khudh ghayab rehti ho, kum karo skype pur baithna, samjhi tum...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427rickks

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz, I guess you're right.. I wasn't able to see her palms well... but felt that they could've used vicks or something at least.. it's India .. they should know a million and one techniques for quick darkening... but oh well.. all I'm caring for is that they're getting married!

Z
exactly there are many things Z that they can use to darken her mehendi.....even if she applied heat on her hands....the color would darken...

but anyways....w.e right?? we only care that they get marriedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
guyssssssssssssssss......

just think how the scene will be when Maan finally fills geet's mang.....and Embarrassedhas her wear the mangalsutra......

kya hoga......mein to mar hi jawongiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i just feel like Maan is fillin my maang.......ROFL meaning that is how excited i am.......LOLLOLLOL
it will be like a dream come true

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Do you ever feel like a peeping tom when you watch Maaneet romance moments??    I feel at times that I am invading their privacyLOL.

Haila jaan lewa Private moment, me toh half dead......

I absolutely loved Maaneet marriage moments.  Maan is a real sweetheart. The way he bend his head so that Geet is able to put the varmala......rocking!   He sure broke many hearts today. 

Yes but not mine cause i am his first wife na, toh we already gone thru with all of thisEmbarrassed....The scene was toooo cute, loved it.....

Testing times ahead for NE. Rjun all set to devastate the Khurana Khandaan for his Dhokebaaz sis.  Well so be it. 

Khandan mein bhara hai dhoka tub bhar ke.....

Just remembered the abortion scene, Maan, whatever step you take, please do consult with Geet BEFORE making the decision.  No MU. No MU.  Please CV.

It's better he consult with her, but i want to see MU track seriously, call me psycho, but this will bring both of them more closer...Cause baby is emotional bond between them.....

Love your short and simple take Savi......I loved the episode, not much wanna think about the MU or Abortion right now, wanna enjoy the wedding at this moment....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Finally Geet will get the respect that was snatched away from her by her family and Dev/NT....

finally she will get her share of happiness that she deserved!!!!!! She may have gotten married to dev (fake marriage) as a happy note.....as there was no disturbance durin their wedding...everything went swell......

but he still ruined her life......the wedding was perfect.....but did she love Dev? No....she did not....she married that ass thinkin he would give her a good life....and possibly she would learn to love him.....but ass used her......ruined her and left her!!!! Worse part was that she found out her marriage was fake!!!!!!DeadDeadDead

But now.....she is marryin the man she loves......yes maybe not everything went perfect....but who cares huh?? Maaneet are together.....and nothing can stop them from becoming each others....

Finally, Geet will get her man.....the real man of her life....the man she loves.......and he loves her equally!!! So what if their married life will be bumpy?? Not everything in life is smooth......there will always be tests and tribulations one will have to go through.....but who cares as long as geet has maan....and maan has geet....they will be able to face anything!!!EmbarrassedApprove

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 19 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgovivacious_gurlroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Embarrassed
guyssssssssssssssss......

just think how the scene will be when Maan finally fills geet's mang.....and Embarrassedhas her wear the mangalsutra......

kya hoga......mein to mar hi jawongiEmbarrassed

i just feel like Maan is fillin my maang.......ROFL meaning that is how excited i am.......LOLLOLLOL
it will be like a dream come true

Hai hai hai, main toh mur jawan, i am waiting for all this rituals to happen, haila kal kub aayega?

Tooo cute naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

Muniza

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Finally Geet will get the respect that was snatched away from her by her family and Dev/NT....

finally she will get her share of happiness that she deserved!!!!!! She may have gotten married to dev (fake marriage) as a happy note.....as there was no disturbance durin their wedding...everything went swell......

but he still ruined her life......the wedding was perfect.....but did she love Dev? No....she did not....she married that ass thinkin he would give her a good life....and possibly she would learn to love him.....but ass used her......ruined her and left her!!!! Worse part was that she found out her marriage was fake!!!!!!DeadDeadDead

But now.....she is marryin the man she loves......yes maybe not everything went perfect....but who cares huh?? Maaneet are together.....and nothing can stop them from becoming each others....

Finally, Geet will get her man.....the real man of her life....the man she loves.......and he loves her equally!!! So what if their married life will be bumpy?? Not everything in life is smooth......there will always be tests and tribulations one will have to go through.....but who cares as long as geet has maan....and maan had geet....they will be able to face anything!!!EmbarrassedApprove

Yes Shivi her first marriage (fake) was happened on happy note, but her luck was bad, the guy betrayed him.....In this marriage from beginning there was so many problems, but finally they are getting marry and Maan loves her Geet alot, that he can die for her, which no one wants.....

I am totally agree with u untill they are together they will face anything, and everything.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoroseinbloom

Go to top