Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 79)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Aww Munni & Shivz: Do jism ek jaan! How chweeeet Big smile Man I can't wait either. The wait is killing maaaaaay!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
U know shisters, niecy, and mommy....

i loved the wedding....but i didn't like Ani not being a part of her bro's wedding....she was standing a far as if she is a guest or something.....

Pinky and tasha looked more of Maan's sister then she did.....
shouldn't u want to be right next to ur brother during his wedding???

On top of that....she came up all dressed nice and all....but she had no mehendi on???

I mean even during my cousin's wedding i wore mehendi....as well.....she had none on....

just dressing up and lookin all nice doesn't mean anything.....if u are a sister of the bride of the groom...shouldn't u be there with them???

I mean HELLO!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LOL Munni! Ya yo I am all for that mastt mastt photographer! I'll have something to laugh about!

And Hud ki bhi hud hai...

ROFL

Well said jaan well said!

Z

Thanko thanko thanko.....Yes Annie ke liye perfect hai.......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Shivz, you're right. You voiced my EXACT complaints about Annie ki bachchi...

but for Mehendi... I have an even larger complaint for Geet. Why in the world is her mehendi not dark!? It's so light it's not even funny... they didn't let DD keep it on for long... I saw what the parlour person did .. it looked really nice and I was like ok good looks nice.. and I hope it turns out DARK!!! That was my khwahish.. per uspe bhi paani pher diya.. if Annie doesn't have it w/e but WHY IS GEET'S MEHENDI NOT DARK?! (I am yelling at the costime / makeup department) ... that is my shikayat for them today. I don't get why they didn't make sure of Geet's entire wardrobe/makeup/jewellery properly. This is an epitome in their life.. they should take care...

oh and don't even get me started on Maan's sherwani. I don't get why they didn't use the one from the precap.... WHY GREEN!? WHY!? What sense does it make to make them wear better clothes in the precap and not so nice outfits on the actual wedding day. Hmph. Ouch

Z

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz, you're right. You voiced my EXACT complaints about Annie ki bachchi...

but for Mehendi... I have an even larger complaint for Geet. Why in the world is her mehendi not dark!? It's so light it's not even funny... they didn't let DD keep it on for long... I saw what the parlour person did .. it looked really nice and I was like ok good looks nice.. and I hope it turns out DARK!!! That was my khwahish.. per uspe bhi paani pher diya.. if Annie doesn't have it w/e but WHY IS GEET'S MEHENDI NOT DARK?! (I am yelling at the costime / makeup department) ... that is my shikayat for them today. I don't get why they didn't make sure of Geet's entire wardrobe/makeup/jewellery properly. This is an epitome in their life.. they should take care...

oh and don't even get me started on Maan's sherwani. I don't get why they didn't use the one from the precap.... WHY GREEN!? WHY!? What sense does it make to make them wear better clothes in the precap and not so nice outfits on the actual wedding day. Hmph. Ouch

Z
Have no idea yaar.....why they wore such good outfits for the promo and not in the weddingWacko
but u know about the wedding....even if DD didn't wasn't able to keep it on for long.....there are many ways to make it dark....

all they had to do is have her apply vicks on......vicks darkens the mehendi.....or even this other indian thing they have.....u apply it and it instantly BOOM....turns dark as hell....

but if u notice Z, her mehendi got darker as it went lower to her wrist....on her hand it was lighter

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

yipee...the marriage at last....

i dont think i was this much excited even for my sis's wedding Wink

i loved every bit of the execution....i even loved AA today....they were like black spots on the wedding...and we all know black spots keep away buri nazar....

firstly...i want to appreciate the office gang....they were awesome in the whole wedding process....ystrdy and today....
they were both from bride and groom's sides...and played their roles well...though they were pulling legs...but they gv maneet enuf space to enjoy their own wedding....

Totally agree with you, they were superb...Shaadi mein jaan laa di....

now...the first scene...beautifully done...GC was exceptional here....one thing...y do they change docs so often...shud not a pregnant woman stick to one doc thruout her pregnancy unless she has to shift town....

Exactly, doctor would be same, unless there any need to change....

nywyz...it seems abortion is inevitable now...but has been delayed for a few days....and maan knows the most difficult decision he has to make...he stood there with eyes brimming with fear of losing the one person who means the world to him....he tries to imagine a life widout geet...but even the imagination is enuf to take away his life and before he cud delve further into misery...geet opened her eyes and called him...

Poor guy so much on his shoulder..This is the one difficult decision for him to take...

instantly maan came back to his senses....he knew his priority at present is to make geet happy...for that he has to smile and gift her a joyous wedding....
geet looks at him with so much emotions in her eyes....thinking how many more hurdles they hv to cross to reach each other...and a tear forms in the corner of her eye...
maan picked it up on his finger...he tells her she has no right to drop her tears as they r his property now that they r about to get married...
he assured her that from now on there wll be only happiness in their life....and geet telling him that wen he is with her she will be always happy...

Ya that was really nice scene between them..I always adore of their relation...Maan loves her alot, and she knows without him her life is nothing....He was the only savior of her and now to be husband...

i loved the varmala scene...the boys brought her to maan and he held her hand to the podium....
i loved the angry look that maan gave at romeo...his attempt to maintain his MSK image even during his wedding is awesome...only maan can do that...
wen geet cudnt put the mala on maan twice...she got upset and maan smiled...he then bowed his head and waited for her to put the mala around him...and geet looked at him with pride...
by lowering his head he submits himself completely to her....

Yes loved it how he bowed his head, and she put the varmala, and even loved the scene where he fooled her, and put the varmala in her neck...Cutest scene...

and i loved how maan put the mala on her...wen she was looking on the other side....that way he did not give her the opportunity to lower her head in front of him...

and then mastram masti mein...just the perfect photographer for maneet wedding...i loved the poses that he made them take for his snaps...
and then the entire gang fighting to find photo space with them...and maan taking her away with him...

Photographer was too funny, he gave me good laugh, loved it...And loved Maan, he took the advantage of everyone being busy and took Geet with him....badmaash

i loved that scene....it was another awesome scene....and i loved the dialogues to the core....
geet expressed in words exactly how we all girls feel during our wedding...that after marriage things will change...there will be less love and more jhagras...
and i loved it wen geet said that she is happy because he is still shararti....

Loved their private moment, loved the naughty talk, and loved Geet's innocency there...Loved Maan being badmaash and teasing her, wanna kiss herEmbarrassed....

and maan said that he will now fulfill her dream (of kissing Wink)...but geet said she has no such wish as of now....

Ya cute Embarrassed....

i loved the mini SR scene...maan touching her waist, nearly kissing her, their noses almost touching and finally maan leaving her waist and taking his hand behind his back...which symbolised that he will wait till their SR...

Haila loved the way you have said mini SR scene, yes already gave us goosebumps, and now we are waiting for phull SR sceneWinkEmbarrassed......

GOK how long we hv to wait till the actual SR...the doc has warned maan not to put too much stress on geet which means he will avoid making love as of now...i am sure that will make geet question maan...

You have fear of this? Me also have fear that she would ask question to him, uffff yeh doc bhi na SR ke baad aatiAngry.....

the episode was nimdblowing....2 consecutive epis and the CVs hv managed to give us a treat...truly making this wedding a grand one...

Agree with you totally grand one, and treat for us...Love CV's for this.....

GC and DD were totally in the skin of maan and geet...her eyes expressed the joy, excitement and shyness of getting married to the man of her dreams....
and maan although was amiling thruout and his eyes were portraying deepest love for geet...still i cud feel his fear of losing her....today GC did a brilliant job...thruout he managed to maintain a subtle melancholy in his expression although he never stopped smiling....

i hv repeatedly said and today i again repeat that GC is a master of giving varied expressions simultaneously ClapClapClap

Totally agree with you GC/DD rocks, they are brilliant actors, and they have done their job brilliantlyClapClapClap......

Lovely take Aditi as usualClap.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoroseinbloom

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

yeh toh DMG waalo ko pata hoga .. wrong question nani ...ROFL

ShockedROFLROFLROFL dnt u noe Nihu dey demslf ver confusd issiliye tho dey ver jumpin frm one to da odr trackDead.......bt sach mei...aisi khayal sirf tere dimag mei aa saktha hai....LOLLOL
waise Nags - i dnt think in da current situatn v wd get SR.....bt if v get wd b mor dan happy...hainaWink
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Shivz, I guess you're right.. I wasn't able to see her palms well... but felt that they could've used vicks or something at least.. it's India .. they should know a million and one techniques for quick darkening... but oh well.. all I'm caring for is that they're getting married!

Z

mysterygurl1427

Go to top