Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 78)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

my shister....kya take likha hai yaar.......bohot maza aya.....actually i was reading quietly while Munni di was reading it outloud to me.....both had loads of laughs reading ur funny comments in between ur takeLOLLOLLOL

it was long......but but but but.....we both enjoyed it to the core!!!!!!! Yep...today's episode got a full on 10/10 from Di and me both......it was just sooooo damn amazing......and reading u r take makes me wanna go watch again....which i will do later.....with Muniza diTongueTongueTongueTongue

Kya shaadi hai hamare maaneet ki.....enjoyed it to the core!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait until the full marriage is over!!!! The pheras, sindoor, the MGS......i cannot wait until we see the most important part of the wedding..........i am dyin to see this....finally Z.....our maaneet will be binded in a marriage relationship!!!!

Although i am quite scared due to the abortion issue.....but for now....i won't stress over it too much and ruin my enjoyement for our maaneet's wedding...we can think about after the weddingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Munni meri jaan!!!!!

Saaankyou for commenting! LOL yeaaa more than Geet.. Annie hui sabse parayi ... especially on her bro's wedding... she seems more interesting in pataofy-ing Arjun .. like seriously girl? Pfft.. like I said.. HUD HAI!

LOL yeaaa man where did they get that photographer! I want him to be the cameraman for my shaadi! LMAO!

Z

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

awwwwww what an episode!!!apart from aa scenes

maaneet bed scene:
omg omg omg omg omg omg
Day Dreaming
bedded before wedded-but so beautifully shot and symbolizes divinity, maan's love seems like growing every moment for geet i mean his love his a shade of soft obsession and possessiveness he admitted too, but the way he said "tum mer biwi bannay wali ho tumhari har cheez meri hai ye moti bhi omg omg omg amazing dialogues and were beautifully delivered by GC.
Blushing

omg omg omg it was looking like a fairy tale moment maan on top lying under the walls of his strong hands and was looking so fragile and innocent if it happen after wedding i am sure he would bend down and kiss her omg omgBlushing geet blushes later and tells him to leave as she will have to get ready how more she will get readyLOL????

garland scene:
omg omg omg omg omg

love the ladka and ladkiwalay bickering alot so shweeeet and natural
geet gets annoyed and maan lowers his head and let geet to put the garland scene was so dreamy coz dhak dhak did geet's tera sajda omg omg omg the sophisticated maan lowers his head omg omg omg so sweetly that was the highlights the gr8 maan singh khurana omg omg omg girls pulling bacg geet was so cute and finally maan puts the garland after the short board meeting with his friends who set a trap for brideLOLsoooooooooo beautifully shot

half wedded and the beginning of bold love:
Day Dreaming

maan maan maan maan
cant wait omg omg omg omg if geet would'nt be pregnant than omg omg omg............
well the way it was shown in the close up maan actually puts his hand on geet's bare waist scene and was leaning her down too in those bridal attires it seems like chemistry was pouring out of them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg unbelievably sexy scene it was and msk's wicked sexy smile made it worse and made it more sexier omg omg omgBlushing

for maaneet/gurti every moment and every scene and every word and every action spoken or unspoken has scored 100 on 100 omg omg omg

AA:
Dead

for nissar:
remarkably directedClap(as far as GurTi/Ladkiwalay and Ladkaywalay is concerned)

Mallu

Mallu beautiful take ClapClap, your omg omg omg kills me 1 day lolz....Seriously MaanEet/GurTi rocks......

Epi was tooo good, dil khush ho gaya.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Shivzzzzzzzz! You make me blush yaar!

Awww you and Munni were reading my post together! Andd awww I'm glad I am able to put the essence of the episode in it that it makes you wanna go watch it again! That is compliment enough! But I was blushing so hard reading your comment alone!! Thankyou!!

<3

Z

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Munni meri jaan!!!!!

Saaankyou for commenting! LOL yeaaa more than Geet.. Annie hui sabse parayi ... especially on her bro's wedding... she seems more interesting in pataofy-ing Arjun .. like seriously girl? Pfft.. like I said.. HUD HAI!

LOL yeaaa man where did they get that photographer! I want him to be the cameraman for my shaadi! LMAO!

Z

So you want him to lotofying on the floor and taking ur pictures, DDLJ wala pose lolz, phata poster nikla photographer......

Sachi Annie ke liye yeh words sahi hain "hadh hai", nahin hadh ki bhi hadh hai lolz....

No thank yaar, phriends mein bindas comment mangne ka lolz....Besharam ban kur bilkul....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Open a new thread every week.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivzzzzzzzz! You make me blush yaar!

Awww you and Munni were reading my post together! Andd awww I'm glad I am able to put the essence of the episode in it that it makes you wanna go watch it again! That is compliment enough! But I was blushing so hard reading your comment alone!! Thankyou!!

<3

Z
Yup....she is my awaz and i am the thinker....i sit back and read in my head....she reads it outloud....and we both laugh our asses off at ur crazy ass hilarious one linersLOLLOLLOL

awww u blushing???LOLLOLLOL

yaar i am going crazy....i am dyin to see the most amazing scenes of their wedding.....like i mentioned......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed cannot wait until tomorrowSmile

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
LOL Munni! Ya yo I am all for that mastt mastt photographer! I'll have something to laugh about!

And Hud ki bhi hud hai...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Well said jaan well said!

Z

Infinitedreams

Go to top