Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 76)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
The CV's are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev Angry.....For Dev it was selfish interest....Here its a selfish motive.....

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo.....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Viji- yes their birth rights.....lolzzz

but guys....maine suna hai ke....shaadi ke din black nahin pehena chahiyeh.....it is a bad omen....and Mr. ASR was wearing a black sherwani....salay kuttay.....sala omen

Nahi Shiv i dont think aisa kuch hai.....aur waise bhi Arjun ki Designer sherwani mein Golden color work was done...so chillaxLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Res-ing.

*GASP*  Say what? Shocked

Yea.. I'm Res-ing. Cuz yet again the epi blew me awayyy so I shall write for you lovelies! Big smile

Aao Aao Suno Suno Hamari Bak Bak
                                   Z and Shivz' Dhamakedar Take

Hellooooo Shelloooooo Mere Idiotsssssssssssssss // Hug

I am in a very mast mood today after watching the episode. It was beyond words. The one thing I absolutely adore about the GHSP team is that no matter how typical the scene is.. like having watched it in a trillion movies/serials, etc before ... they never fail to add their own Hatke Style to it. Varmala scene... been there done that in other serials.. all bland and done the same exact way. But today, they proved yet again that they are original and creative and whatever they do ends up looking ten times better and with the most dhamaka than ever before seen!

Doctor Jhoot Bole Kawwa Kaate: Yea. I am gonna label this doctor (who looks to me as if she's had one too many visits to the plastic surgeon as her face is always changing LOL) a LIAR. Haan! No matter what she says to Maan I will in my heart believe that she's lying and there won't be any harm done to Baby Singh Khurana or soon-to-be Geet Khurana. But, aside from that factor I believe ok .. I get it .. she will be in a lot of pain later on if she decides to let the baby live -- there's no doubt with her decision on that as we witnessed her full-fledged view concerning the baby's life over hers at the Sangeet.. so no questioning whether she'd want to save herself. Poor Maan of course is in the biggest dilemma of his life .. but since Geet is awake and now better he should be discussing this with her. But that would be one hard conversation for both Maaneet and us to endure. How do you talk to a woman who is ready to give up her life later on if it means it could save the baby? MSK may know everything but this is one area of life where we might see him break down -- both in character and in person. He won't be able to bare any mishaps in his Geet's life... not after he just got to start his life with her by his side.. all the time... as his wedded wife. I do hope that the CVs have rehem on us and take this track sensibly and with the utmost care.. we don't want Maaneet rifts regarding the baby.. that would be the biggest mistake of all!

Uh btw.. loved their confrontation after Geet wakes up. Poor girl fainted right after having another dhamaka unfold in front of her and baring it all so she could tell her brother off before sending him to chakki pees in jail for the rest of his life! Of course she would shed tears but it was nice to see the way Maan consoled her. I loved how they zoomed in on the tear and LOVED the dialogues. The "ye mera hai" line was great (Barrry ji: Hug) It was a sweet scene.. I'm sure Geet is the first dulhan jo pheron se pehle apne shaadi ke jore mein aaram kar rahi hai LOL! LOL Awww "Aap mujhe isi tarha dekhte rahein ge ya mujhe tayyar bhi hone denge?" UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GEETAY ... if it wasn't obvious enough I think he'd forget the phere and just sit and stare at yo pretty lil face all day.

Is it just me or is Geet (DD) a lil more chubby now? Cuz if she is .. THANK GOD! .. she looks like she's putting on a lil baby weight and she looks really cute with her chubby cheeks. I wonder how Munda is resisting pulling them.. I would have by now! Embarrassed

Tujhe Dekha Tau Ye Jaana Sanam: Before I even begin to praise the best varmala scene in the history of Television .. let me say that I have GOT to applaud the music department. Clap I don't know about you guys but the fact that they kept this scene quiet and with no dialogues made it all the more better. These actors are so good that their actions are enough to portray how the feel and what they want to say. But the choice of BG music was outstanding today. ESPECIALLY the part when Maan turns around to see his bride walking towards him .. his facial expression changes to that of awe and desire.. if it wasn't for the mehmaan I'm sure he woulda ran like the wind to pick her up off her feet! That is how a man should react when he sees his bride! Great Job GC! Embarrassed Gosh I just can't get over that little scene where she walks towards him and he takes her hand before Pinki Raani interruptssssss Ouch LOL.

Oh Romeooo: LOLLL awww I love how he's always getting scared like his air blew out of him whenever Maan gives him one of his dagger looks. He's sho cuteee Big smile

DD looked really pretty .. looked also like that dupatta was getting heavy for her .. poor girl was carrying it around for 5 days ! Girls get tired within a few hours and DD is having to sehen this humungo dupatta for days! UFF the dedication! But she looked pretty and I like that they didn't cake her up with makeup .. simple beauty is the best! The man shouldn't be shocked after marriage when he sees you without makeup and doing a double take just to realize that the person on the marriage day and the person after marriage is still the same one! LMAO! That's what I feel and I hate when stupid beauty parlours put like fake eyelashes and 55 layers of foundation .... and you can't even smile after that because it'll crack up .. it's all just so EWWW that I love that they didn't overdo it for her! Saaankyou makeup guy! LAWL! LOL (I think I'm going crazy... I have started to thank the makeup dude too .. Hai Rabba help me!)

Varmala Nahin Pehenne Denge: Goshhhhhhhh I was cackle-ing!!!!! ROFL I love how they did this scene with just music too .. And loved how it turned into playful music when Geet was getting pulled back! This scene was too fabulously done! Haiii haiiii look at Maan's ada katilana ada when he gets put back down the first time.. Like "Can't touch this ! *Tanananana* Can't touch this! (Sorry .. a little MC Hammer dedication right there! LMAO .. sorry if you have by now figured that I'm pagal.. then good observation and if you haven't .. well then now you know! LOL)

Aye haye.. Maan was looking like sucha cute lil boyyyy when he put his head down for her! That was chooooooooo chweeeeeeeeet. Full on mishti moment right there! Whose doing Ji Huzoori nowwwww huh Maan? Wink Geet's expressions there were fabulous. She wouldn't expect a man like Maan to do that in front of everyone.. but anything for his Mishti! He is the most caring husband... Geet is really one lucky kudi! My heart was melting like hot candle wax when he did that. Embarrassed Haillaaaaaa jab Geet ki baari ayeee then did you see how hard they were pulling her back.. the second time it seemed like she'd fall back if they weren't standing there! Poor girl! Be careful with her yaaron she is pregnant! Shocked But the way he puts it on her was so HAWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTT yaar Cool! I felt that "This is why I'm Hot!" should've played right at that moment! Woulda made my day! LOL! Mein tau mar gaye thi! Kya ada! Hai Haii help my increasing heart rate oh Rabba! LMAO! Geet's surprised face was awesome! Star 

By the way.. since AA battery pack doesn't exist for me (especially their .. LO..VE Angry) I will not comment. BUT and this is a big BUT .. the girl who was flaunting around "Mere bhai ki shaadi hai!", why is she there like some bystander? What the hell? Like if you claim he's your brother... should you not be standing up there with everyone else and celebrating the moment of your bhai and bhabi? Stupidly placing her bhoot jaisa muthra over to the side with Arjun .. and planning on doing some premarriage ahem ahem with a guy you claim to be in love with after a few days of >>Stern Smile<< faces and eyelocks and WANNA BE Maaneet moments.. GIVE ME A BLOODY BREAK CVS. I know you're trying to give DD and GC time to rest but why the hell are you torturing our poor eyes with this nonsense.. I'd rather hear some monologues from Arjun about how he's gonna ruin her life rather than hear them making plans of getting into bed before Maaneet do! Disgusting! DeadAngry Sorry for ranting yet again but today pissed me offfffffffffffffffff to the max. We aren't ending the epis off with Maaneet anymore.. why? ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSS Don't wanna spoil your mood so I shall shutupp about them now.

Mein Hoon Mast Mast Photographer: Ok. WOW. I loled so hard it's not even funny. LOL One of a kind photographer they got there! Where can I book him? LOL Seriously I wasn't expecting that.. and it was just the icing on the cake for me! Haven't seen a crazy cameraman like this before in a shaadi.. they're mostly jerks but this one is MAST RE! BAHAHAHA DDLJ line was epic! Loved loved loved their photo session! I particularly loved the 3rd shot where Maan is holding Geet back with his hand and their foreheads are juuust touching. That one's hawwt. And the one with Daadi, Maan, and Geet is sweet and adorable! But this camera dude was like lot-pot-ing all over the floor.. I swear some of the mehmaan were holding in their laughter! HAHA! Great job for putting a lot of masti mazak in their wedding! I am loving it *Manishaaa style*

HAHAAAAA even more funny was the fight Adi sir, Romeo, Pandey-ji, Manishaaaa, and Tasha were having to try and get into the frame! LAWL! Aaram se yaaron.... humari Maaneet ki shaadi abhi thore din legi tau you will get your chaance! Haan! Approve

The Eloping Couple: Areee bhagoooooooo! Pakro in dono ko koi! LOL! Everyone is so mast in getting their pictures taken that they don't even realize that the bride and groom have left the venue! Hai reee.. it was hot how Maan just drags her out of there for his private moment with his bride just before he gets to call her his wife. Those last few moments are precious and what better way to make it more special that to spend it alone... away from the world? I liked this conversation.. lol awww I love how Geet is always telling Maan about what she's dreamt/thought/felt .. she just opens up to him like a person does to their best friend. She just tells him everything on her mind.. even if it's something like having heard how couples change after they are married. This is the sign of a beautiful relationship. More than Maan, Geet opens up to him and Maan is always there to console her and remind her of his presence in her life. Sweetly done!

Aur Paas Aur Paas: OMG! He touched her waist.. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing I was blushing so dang hard it was as if I was the one in Geet's position! Well.. I wouldn't mind THAT .. LOL but haiilaaaa she says herself that she doesn't want anything like that right now.. and Munde ke sar pe savaar that he will kiss herrrr right here right now! Geet is sucha girl.. any 18 year old girl would totally fall for him especially considering he was touching her waist...

There we go it's confirmed: Munda knows seduction techniques... Ek haat lagaya aur Kudi hoi lattooo deewani and gave in! Closing her eyes expecting him to kiss her... but alas! This munda has some serious self-control issues. Any other man would landed one smack down yo! Mwah Mwah karne se itna darr kyon? Hain? LOL! But hayeeee his nautanki never ends. It was soooo darn adorable seeing him just stand there .. taking his hand off and just staring at his beautiful bride all caught up in the moment expecting him to kiss her already... and awww kudi is so into it she's not even wondering why he hasn't kissed her yet and she's not even opening her eyes to check! LMAO! Ankhein khol ke dekho ke munda kahin bhaag tau nahin gaya? LOL Overall a beryy beryy HAAAT scene! Cherry on top for me! Wouldn't have wanted any more or less .. especially right before their pheres! Thankyou for giving them some alone time and not getting right to it like other weddings I've seen.

AA battery pack: You DISGUST me. Jaake kahin sewer mein gir ke marjao abh! I'm sorry for whoever likes them.. I'm ok with them separate... just can't bare this fake one-sided 'love' .. that too in the form of copied Maaneet scenes -- HUD HE YAAR! Angry

Anywho.. ENOUGH bak bak from me.. I am off to watch the varmala and private moment scenes again! Absolutely can't get over that BG music used during the varmala ceremony! Toodles! And I'll talk a lil later..

Comment karo na! Big smile

Love,

Z

<3 

Edited by Mk.Gh - 19 January 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-honeydew-SilentsouladoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Helloooo Peeps

Anyone home?

@ ZZZZZZ - Looking forward for your take sweety....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happenedEmbarrassed..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina hainaEmbarrassed....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy WinkEmbarrassed......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila diBlushing....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complainEmbarrassed......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo TongueWink....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts momentsEmbarrassed....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshootLOL...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"ROFL....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"LOL...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private momentEmbarrassed..so cute na haina haina haina? Embarrassed

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladayeCry...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?Cry) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaieeDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandiAngry...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffffEmbarrassed... Shivi be ready my Tinku, me and u will make one jhakas post...

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much 
Embarrassed

Muniza
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
I am surprised....first off di.....i loved ur outlay of ur take......different colored.........attracted me to read it of course!!!!

Color ful....and vibrant take.....and i enjoyed it as usual!!! But i am happy that after sooooo long...u wrote such a beautiful and long take!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

today's episode was damn brilliant.......and i loved it!!!!! EmbarrassedI too give it a 10/10 in today's episode!!!
Di.......episode aur aap ne mujhay Khush Kardita.......Hug

i wish to read more of ur amazing takes from now on...just like this long...colorful and brilliant like the episodeSmile

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
@ Shiviiiiiiiiii - Thank you, lub ju lub ju lub juHugHug, and yesh epi was rockinnnnnnnnnnnng, bindas....Uffffff mazza aagaya.....Haila Maan ne toh jaan hi le li...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I updated my take on page 59...If anyone interested to read, plz check page 59 :)

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!
Sahi kaha bikul sahi kaha.....I enjoyed last week.......with NT bakwaas TRP gainer track....

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happenedEmbarrassed..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina hainaEmbarrassed....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy WinkEmbarrassed......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila diBlushing....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complainEmbarrassed......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

He was so cu

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo TongueWink....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts momentsEmbarrassed....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshootLOL...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"ROFL....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"LOL...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private momentEmbarrassed..so cute na haina haina haina? Embarrassed

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladayeCry...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?Cry) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaieeDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandiAngry...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffffEmbarrassed... Shivi be ready my Tinku, me and u will make one jhakas post...

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much 
Embarrassed

Muniza

Kya update kiya munji....dil khudh ker deeta.....three cheers of Geet team.....Cvs....Maneet......and you take

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top