Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 75)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

yes maasi .. this is me .. and yes i liked the epi .. and yes .. i was pulled to come here today ... Tongue

nani thankks for telling ... so a woman who readily sleeps with a man is modern and a girl who doesnt is bharateeya nari .. kya stereo typing hai ... 

i would have loved for the guy to continue to show he loved and her and mess around with other things around me .. after showing him to be a sensible mature guy this is a down fall...

but i guess they had to show he is not Maan and hence he has to be the bad guy ... yawn !!

what i dont get is .. cant bad guys have a love story where they can love normally? just cos they are bad, doesnt mean everything they do has to necessarily be keeping their motive in mind ... 

Nihu....in this case he is not BAD at the core at all...in fact he is a decent upstanding guy, but its his misconception  of the circumstances that is making him behave negatively.  So for sure...guys like this do truly fall in love....no??
Cannot help myself from saying something.....

By the time, the game gets over, Arjun will fall deep in love with Anwesha, cos it happens every time. If it doesn't happen, then I would say that "Geet" serial is different.

Geet is dippharant....but i things some things never change.....and Amu did u know the Day Arjun landed and after An-Arjun first interaction Vrushu had given the broad story.....she also asked is it going be a glimpse of Pride and PrejudiceWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!

I'm not sure...but I think he will...coz it's a threat to Geet, so he will try to make her understand the situation, which will cause a misunderstanding.

BTW, I'm doing good and missed you all very much

So i guess that means that a MU is unavoidable?
Maan decides .....result is a M U
Maan explains to Geet ......result is M U
Doctor explains to Maneet ......result M U
Daadi gets involved....... result might changeConfused

I don't know how a M U could be avoided...may be someone should help Geet to understand her condition....if she is well, she could have babies....How could her baby live all alone without herConfused

I'm confusedLOL

This is a daily soap and a new entry may solve the problem without M U....or if there would be M U also, the new entry could bring them togetherLOL

The answer is simple Geet is Dippharant...ismein kuch bhi ho saktha haiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@Mommy- yes i agree with u too.....after watchin thousands of ekta mai shows........i know that leaps destroy everything!!!!

Leaps mean the death of the show........every show has gone down the drain after a leap....the only successful shows that went on after many leaps was KSBKT which was well upto the 2 nd generation....the third ended the show...

same with KZK......2nd generation was also brilliant.....until the 3rd generation.....which also ended the show.....

same with KGGK........show went well even after the 2nd generation......the 3rd ended the show......

kasam seh......even the 2nd generation couldn't save the show...as it too ended durin the second generationLOL

but other shows i have seen.......after these three didn't even last for 2 months and were ended....Antara......started off brilliantly.......everyone loved it....until their leap.....the show went off air....

that is just one example...do not want to discuss more...as i think everyone got what i was sayin

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 19 January 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgorickksInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Nags mujhe lagtha hai...just an assumption ki once again Geet will faint...and thats when the entire thing happens...its gonna be Maan's decision alone...i dont think there is ever gonna be a consultation track where Maan and Geet talk kyuki then it means Geet for sure will never abort the baby and so she will Die woh toh ho nahi sakta...isliye mujhe lagta hai ek baar phir yeh behosh ho jaayegi

I agree...meri humkhayyali!!Tongue

HugHugHugHugHug

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Nags aapko patha hai long before i joined Idiots thread i had made a post where i mentioned if Geet is Pregnant then she should stop with all the jumping and running and over-stressing as she is in her first trimester and it will lead to complications eventually harming the baby and mother....Us time pe there were many to argue ki 1st trimester mein kuch nahi hoga etc etc.....But the doctor finally gave her verdict in favor of my argument ki 1st trimester mein sab se zyada complcations hothi hai, if not taking proper care....if her condition is this bad its because over the time she has been careless and to aid to the horror Brij ka Steam sauna wala act bi toh tha????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Nags mujhe lagtha hai...just an assumption ki once again Geet will faint...and thats when the entire thing happens...its gonna be Maan's decision alone...i dont think there is ever gonna be a consultation track where Maan and Geet talk kyuki then it means Geet for sure will never abort the baby and so she will Die woh toh ho nahi sakta...isliye mujhe lagta hai ek baar phir yeh behosh ho jaayegi

HugHugHugHugHug
aur ussay bar bar behosh dekh kaar hum saab behosh ho jayenge.....aur bechara Maan......jo horsy se gir gaya....bhi ho jayega.....geet ko baar baar utha ke
ROFLROFL

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hug
aur ussay bar bar behosh dekh kaar hum saab behosh ho jayenge.....aur bechara Maan......jo horsy se gir gaya....bhi ho jayega.....geet ko baar baar utha ke
ROFLROFL

But behosh hona Indian serials ka Birth right haiLOL

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Viji- yes their birth rights.....lolzzz

but guys....maine suna hai ke....shaadi ke din black nahin pehena chahiyeh.....it is a bad omen....and Mr. ASR was wearing a black sherwani....salay kuttay.....sala omen

adoremevirgo

Go to top