Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 74)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!
mommy when the word MU is used for maaneet....my mind goes numb.....and i get scared to associate it with maaneet...even though i feel we will get hot intense scenes if we do get the MU..

but according to maan's character......i feel that he will tell her.....he has to.....other wise would it not be un maan like???Big smile

but then again.....he might think from the heart......and because of that he may hide it....but then it would be soo typical of any other show...

i hope they handle this differently like how they handled the wedding differently and beautifully

Frankly speaking Shivi...I think their intention to deliver a different dream wedding was good....but they did not fulfill their intentions.   They opened so many tracks....all in efforts to throw off the viewers....and thus what they ended up delivering was Khichadi.....with some whole kernels of rice mixed in!!
  I hope I am not offending anyone...this is strictly my opinion!!Ouch

And mine tooWink..Not that they did not do a good Job...but they could have def bettered it if not Best,......Just to keep the audience guessing which they have always followed they opened so many unnecessary tracks....Its been already 2 weeks now right...in 2 hafto mein had they shown the whole Masti bhari seq and then came in with the Brij track dhamaka hotha....Not KhichidiOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lily_k25

why r everyone here are happy or got adjusted to the idea of " no baby track " or "abortion" or " miscarriage " or watever...? Ouch
it looks like no one is interested in convincing the cvs to stop the track n all accepted the fact as their fate...

is it because it will fetch more trps ?? or u guys can watch more drama ?? or that with no baby..u can watch a full on masaledaar romance between them which wouldnt be possible if baby track continues n ur so called SR will be delayed for 9 months till she gives birth ??

Lily...there is a CINTAS rule that says that a child under the age of four cannot be on the sets.  In order to accommodate this rule, they would most probably need to take a 4 year leap in the least, if they wanted to continue a story with a child being born to Maaneet.  So...logistically...it is not conducive to the storyline.  And beside, with such emotional UPHEAVAL...many people think that there is a greater scope for the actors to emote differently than they have thus far.  

Ouch
hmmm...just a doubt....so this rule will never arise when geet again becomes pregnent with maan after their marriage ??
wat will they do then....to create equity they will show mc again with maan's child ?? or show a leap as u sugested...if they plan to take leap at that time n can show romance between them with a kid ...then why not now????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amrita2010

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!

I'm not sure...but I think he will...coz it's a threat to Geet, so he will try to make her understand the situation, which will cause a misunderstanding.

BTW, I'm doing good and missed you all very much

So i guess that means that a MU is unavoidable?

Yes it is inevitableSmile
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

why r everyone here are happy or got adjusted to the idea of " no baby track " or "abortion" or " miscarriage " or watever...? Ouch
it looks like no one is interested in convincing the cvs to stop the track n all accepted the fact as their fate...

is it because it will fetch more trps ?? or u guys can watch more drama ?? or that with no baby..u can watch a full on masaledaar romance between them which wouldnt be possible if baby track continues n ur so called SR will be delayed for 9 months till she gives birth ??

Lily...there is a CINTAS rule that says that a child under the age of four cannot be on the sets.  In order to accommodate this rule, they would most probably need to take a 4 year leap in the least, if they wanted to continue a story with a child being born to Maaneet.  So...logistically...it is not conducive to the storyline.  And beside, with such emotional UPHEAVAL...many people think that there is a greater scope for the actors to emote differently than they have thus far.  

Ouch
hmmm...just a doubt....so this rule will never arise when geet again becomes pregnent with maan after their marriage ??
wat will they do then....to create equity they will show mc again with maan's child ?? or show a leap as u sugested...if they plan to take leap at that time n can show romance between them with a kid ...then why not now????

At this stage in the story, I am sure most fans do not want a LEAP...and that would kill the AA revenge track too.  Besides, I personally fell that LEAPS destroy a story...ugh!!

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

yes maasi .. this is me .. and yes i liked the epi .. and yes .. i was pulled to come here today ... Tongue

nani thankks for telling ... so a woman who readily sleeps with a man is modern and a girl who doesnt is bharateeya nari .. kya stereo typing hai ... 

i would have loved for the guy to continue to show he loved and her and mess around with other things around me .. after showing him to be a sensible mature guy this is a down fall...

but i guess they had to show he is not Maan and hence he has to be the bad guy ... yawn !!

what i dont get is .. cant bad guys have a love story where they can love normally? just cos they are bad, doesnt mean everything they do has to necessarily be keeping their motive in mind ... 

Nihu they are trying to show that he is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just anither Dev.....Then it was selfish interest....Here its a selfish motive.....

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo.....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai kya...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Why are we talkin about leaps???? Chill people....enjoy na.....
jo hoga woh baad mein dekh lenge lolzz

Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi123_78

i really want the baby to live...but i trust the CVs....and after all they r the creators of the show and they hv their own vision regarding this show...and i wud rather see their vision unfold....

well in that case even am waiting to watch wat their vision is..how they want to show geet lose  with the very  fact for which she fought the world all these days...

a women standing upto the world n trying to defend herself n baby..
n choosing her own life partner....is not the only things which shows how  a women empowers..

it also inlcudes how u survived all through the journey and emerged succesfully in the end...in her case ..giving life to  her baby  n providing all happyness the baby deserves..
then only its geet's WIN over the so called society she fought...
otherwise...its a big let down for me...sorry

i call it fate lily...in real life we do not always get wat we fight for....

see it this way....geet is an unmarried pregnant girl...she goes against her family and fights all odds to keep her baby...after 3-4 months of "tapasya"....she eventually loses the baby due to some mishap....very possible in real life...this is fate...i agree for geet the baby is her life....she fought heaven and earth to keep it...but that is her doing...that doesnt mean her fate is in her favour...maybe it is in her fate to lose the baby in spite of all her endeavours...

and lily....we human r just pawns in the hands of fate...we can fight against everything but not with our fate...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Aditi- wow babes....beautifully said.......i agree.......i agree.....and i agree...ClapClapClapClap

adoremevirgo

Go to top