Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 73)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

why does arjun tell annie about how bold she is when she took the first step and asked him out and expressed her feelings?
whats playing on his mind?
i mean, i dont like the turn around in his character, but banda pachtaane waala hai 

Oh he was just getting his way done sweet, pehle uski taareef karo....Use yeh yakeen dilao she is bold, woh sirf apni dil ki sunti hai and so she is specail etc and then jab loha garam ho, hathoda maroLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

why r everyone here are happy or got adjusted to the idea of " no baby track " or "abortion" or " miscarriage " or watever...? Ouch
it looks like no one is interested in convincing the cvs to stop the track n all accepted the fact as their fate...

is it because it will fetch more trps ?? or u guys can watch more drama ?? or that with no baby..u can watch a full on masaledaar romance between them which wouldnt be possible if baby track continues n ur so called SR will be delayed for 9 months till she gives birth ??

i really want the baby to live...but i trust the CVs....and after all they r the creators of the show and they hv their own vision regarding this show...and i wud rather see their vision unfold....

Silentsoul

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

why r everyone here are happy or got adjusted to the idea of " no baby track " or "abortion" or " miscarriage " or watever...? Ouch
it looks like no one is interested in convincing the cvs to stop the track n all accepted the fact as their fate...

is it because it will fetch more trps ?? or u guys can watch more drama ?? or that with no baby..u can watch a full on masaledaar romance between them which wouldnt be possible if baby track continues n ur so called SR will be delayed for 9 months till she gives birth ??

Lily...there is a CINTAS rule that says that a child under the age of four cannot be on the sets.  In order to accommodate this rule, they would most probably need to take a 4 year leap in the least, if they wanted to continue a story with a child being born to Maaneet.  So...logistically...it is not conducive to the storyline.  And beside, with such emotional UPHEAVAL...many people think that there is a greater scope for the actors to emote differently than they have thus far.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZSilentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!

Nags mujhe lagtha hai...just an assumption ki once again Geet will faint...and thats when the entire thing happens...its gonna be Maan's decision alone...i dont think there is ever gonna be a consultation track where Maan and Geet talk kyuki then it means Geet for sure will never abort the baby and so she will Die woh toh ho nahi sakta...isliye mujhe lagta hai ek baar phir yeh behosh ho jaayegi

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!

Nags mujhe lagtha hai...just an assumption ki once again Geet will faint...and thats when the entire thing happens...its gonna be Maan's decision alone...i dont think there is ever gonna be a consultation track where Maan and Geet talk kyuki then it means Geet for sure will never abort the baby and so she will Die woh toh ho nahi sakta...isliye mujhe lagta hai ek baar phir yeh behosh ho jaayegi

I agree...meri humkhayyali!!Tongue
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

why does arjun tell annie about how bold she is when she took the first step and asked him out and expressed her feelings?
whats playing on his mind?
i mean, i dont like the turn around in his character, but banda pachtaane waala hai 

Nihu....this is all a part of the ploy...this is the psychological aspect.  By continually making these kinds of statements, Arjun wants to reinforce to Anne that she is a modern girl....who is different that the typical bhaartiya naari.....she makes her own decisions, and takes her own bold chances.   You see, if he can convince her to think like this, then it will be easy for him to convince her to sleep with him....possibly more than once, to ensure that she gets pregnant....to get his so called revenge on Maan and his sister.Ouch

Yes the whole village Belle dialogue yesterday and the whole Modern girl talking today was a part of thatWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Sorry to say......but we were all wrong.....we all said MC.......but it will be an abortion....

totally two different things....

Abortion is the "mother" murdering the baby. Miscarriage is the mothers body removing the baby on its own with no outside influence because of either a problem with the baby its self...or some hormonal imbalance that causes it....

Generally in some way they are the same thing......accept one we do not have any control over it....and the other we do!!

So we were all wrong.....no MC.....but an abortion.....but obviously maan can't trick geet into abortion....obviously he will have to let her know.

Even though maan is in a dilemma....and is very stressed......he is still very happy....for now he is using the marriage happiness....over the other stress....which is possible....sometimes to cover or to run away from a problem....u take a way where u can be happy over something else for sometime...and then later u can tackle the problem.

So here maan is doin the same thing....he is fullfilling his promise towards geet that he will enjoy it.....he is tryin to make her smile....and taking away her stress.....so that she is not upset causing more complications for herself.....

he is tryin to live in the moment for now......and then he will have to prepare for the real test...after marriage!

Miscarriage or abortion....does it make a difference...it is merely a technicality...the end result will be the same...no?

Yes technically speaking both sameWink
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i really want the baby to live...but i trust the CVs....and after all they r the creators of the show and they hv their own vision regarding this show...and i wud rather see their vision unfold....

well in that case even am waiting to watch wat their vision is..how they want to show geet lose  with the very  fact for which she fought the world all these days...

a women standing upto the world n trying to defend herself n baby..
n choosing her own life partner....is not the only things which shows how  a women empowers..

it also inlcudes how u survived all through the journey and emerged succesfully in the end...in her case ..giving life to  her baby  n providing all happyness the baby deserves..
then only its geet's WIN over the so called society she fought...
otherwise...its a big let down for me...sorry

adoremevirgo

Go to top