I am happy as it deserves that spot!!

Z
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eminent

Hey guys ..main abhi tak nachrahi hoon!!!!!😆
good good good...

nach meri emi dekho hamara popat bhi nach raha hai

Alrightyyyyy it's now time for me to get some shut-eye. My eyelids are drooooooooooping. LOL.

Had a fun time with you lovelies today!

See ya'll tomorrow with a dhamakedar shaadi! <3

Shivz, Munni, & everyone else: Take care and sweet dreams!

Love,

Z

<3
PS: Yeh Spiderman kab se naachne laga?

🤣
Originally posted by muniza75

Wow what a wedding, daikhi hai kissi ne itni pyaari shaadi bolo bolo bolo? Sabar ka phal hota hai meetha, pur jinke pass saber hi nahin unka kya karey?
MSK ne bana di rangeen hur ghadi. MaanEet rocks!!!!!

As i said yesterday that Dr would say that they could wait some more days and they would enjoy the wedding, same happened😳..I know that no one took it from here, but i predicted right na, haina haina haina😳....We all know that no SR, and also said no stress, make her happy 😉😳......

How sweetly he said "nahin Geet yeh ghalti mut kurna, tumhare aansoo nahin behne chahiye kyonke yeh mera khazana hai, tum meri biwi banne waali ho, toh tum se jodi hur cheez abb meri hai, yeh moti bhi" hai hai hai Maan aap ne humari pehli raat yaad dila di☺️....Very beautiful bed scene....Lovely Geet smile, and forehead kiss, uff so perfect without any complain😳......Dil khushk kurdita Creatives.....

I loved the idea of bringing dulhan by Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji and Manisha...Bhaiyo ki kammi poori hogaiee, so sweet...Aur humare dulhe ka toh kya kehna, he was so niharofying dulhan, aankho hi aankho se SR mann rahi thi hmmm bolo bolo bolo 😛😉....Loved it how Pinky caught them and advised them to look here there as well except looking eachother....sweet moment...

Loved the Varmala exchanged Ceremony...Specially dulhan part omg, i have never thought that girls would fooled Maan as well, but our Munda is besht, he fooled them and put the vermala in Geet neck...I loved it how Maan bent his head front of Geet...Awww cho chweet...Very cute...Lovely lovely lovely...I love all their eye contacts moments😳....

Photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his photoshoot😆...."hum hain mast raam masti mein, photo khinche hass hass ke"🤣....Hum bhi hain Idiotz, Idiotz ki basti mein, kurte hain full dhammal kass kass ke"😆...DDLJ ka poster daikha, ufff full funtosh tha...Anyways our hero took advantage of the moment, and took away bride from the mandap for their private moment😳..so cute na haina haina haina? 😳

Hai hai hai neend nahin aaye chain uda jaaye, jub pati dev sautan ke saath Ishq ladaye😭...Wow what a moment na, ufff shaadi se pehle kuch waqt bitana chahta hoon, phir iss ke baad toh biwi se daant hi khani hai...(Aaye hai saara experience aaj raat hi bata dogey kya MSK...Kuch toh pehli biwi ki izzat ka dhiyan rakho, kya hum ne tumhe itna bura time diya hai, jo sub sautan ko bol rahey ho?😭) ...MSK chala wadey poore kurne, loved it how Geet said "meri aisi koi khwaish nahin iss samay"😳😳....Hai hai hai loved it how he put his hand on her bare waist, me toh ghayal hogaiee😍😍...Anyways lovely scene, let see if he will proceed ahead, aur hur baar ki tarah dandi😡...Anyways I am sure someone will tapkofy in between....

Arjun rocked with his master plan, as usual Annie sucks...I am looking forward to see Annie ke barbadi means MSK ko jhatka....

Wah wah wah Annie ka kya kehna, she is the real sister, and she was out of all rituals, and Pinky was there with Tasha....I have never see sister like her, for whom her flirting was more important than bro wedding...Wakhi she is berry berry phast phast phast senseless, brainless sister, sorry..I was so shocked to see her so far from the family.....Abb iska jawab hai kissi ke pass?

Over all bindas episode, 10/10....I enjoyed every single moment, photographer was so funny, he cracked me up with his words....Whole cast rocked, MaanEet/GurTi ka kya kehna....I loved their private moment uffffff uffffff uffffff😳... Shivi be ready my Tinku, me and u will make one jhakas post...

Thanks Creative for such a wonderful wedding...we even enjoyed the last week torturous episodes, and we are enjoying this as well..it's a treat for us....Thanks sooooooooooo much 
😳

Muniza

Muni darling?..kya baat hain?!!! I can just see your enthusiasm and happiness!!!! - Kitna rangeen "take" hain!!!😆👏

OMG I absolutely adored the "varmalaa  scene"! Best scene of the day in my opinion! & Yes photowala was quiet funny as well!! 😆

Don't know what Arjun's up to, but he is definitely UP to Something!! @Anni- no comment! I was really enjoying Maaneet scenes and then scene cuts to these two...wasn't interested in watching them at all...
& Doc. ki baatein ka logic samaj mein nahin aya, so no comment there either..Just enjoyin the wedding ceremony!!

SHIVU .....Spidyman becomes popat??? kab se???

@ Z- good night ..Sweet Maaneet Dreams!!
😆
By the way I love his dance!!! 🤣
Where do you get these animations/emoticons??? 😆

Aur yeh popaat kaha se agaya???😆