Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 63)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

why does arjun tell annie about how bold she is when she took the first step and asked him out and expressed her feelings?
whats playing on his mind?
i mean, i dont like the turn around in his character, but banda pachtaane waala hai 

Nihu....this is all a part of the ploy...this is the psychological aspect.  By continually making these kinds of statements, Arjun wants to reinforce to Anne that she is a modern girl....who is different that the typical bhaartiya naari.....she makes her own decisions, and takes her own bold chances.   You see, if he can convince her to think like this, then it will be easy for him to convince her to sleep with him....possibly more than once, to ensure that she gets pregnant....to get his so called revenge on Maan and his sister.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Sorry to say......but we were all wrong.....we all said MC.......but it will be an abortion....

totally two different things....

Abortion is the "mother" murdering the baby. Miscarriage is the mothers body removing the baby on its own with no outside influence because of either a problem with the baby its self...or some hormonal imbalance that causes it....

Generally in some way they are the same thing......accept one we do not have any control over it....and the other we do!!

So we were all wrong.....no MC.....but an abortion.....but obviously maan can't trick geet into abortion....obviously he will have to let her know.

Even though maan is in a dilemma....and is very stressed......he is still very happy....for now he is using the marriage happiness....over the other stress....which is possible....sometimes to cover or to run away from a problem....u take a way where u can be happy over something else for sometime...and then later u can tackle the problem.

So here maan is doin the same thing....he is fullfilling his promise towards geet that he will enjoy it.....he is tryin to make her smile....and taking away her stress.....so that she is not upset causing more complications for herself.....

he is tryin to live in the moment for now......and then he will have to prepare for the real test...after marriage!

Miscarriage or abortion....does it make a difference...it is merely a technicality...the end result will be the same...no?

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!
mommy when the word MU is used for maaneet....my mind goes numb.....and i get scared to associate it with maaneet...even though i feel we will get hot intense scenes if we do get the MU..

but according to maan's character......i feel that he will tell her.....he has to.....other wise would it not be un maan like???Big smile

but then again.....he might think from the heart......and because of that he may hide it....but then it would be soo typical of any other show...

i hope they handle this differently like how they handled the wedding differently and beautifully

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Sorry to say......but we were all wrong.....we all said MC.......but it will be an abortion....

totally two different things....

Abortion is the "mother" murdering the baby. Miscarriage is the mothers body removing the baby on its own with no outside influence because of either a problem with the baby its self...or some hormonal imbalance that causes it....

Generally in some way they are the same thing......accept one we do not have any control over it....and the other we do!!

So we were all wrong.....no MC.....but an abortion.....but obviously maan can't trick geet into abortion....obviously he will have to let her know.

Even though maan is in a dilemma....and is very stressed......he is still very happy....for now he is using the marriage happiness....over the other stress....which is possible....sometimes to cover or to run away from a problem....u take a way where u can be happy over something else for sometime...and then later u can tackle the problem.

So here maan is doin the same thing....he is fullfilling his promise towards geet that he will enjoy it.....he is tryin to make her smile....and taking away her stress.....so that she is not upset causing more complications for herself.....

he is tryin to live in the moment for now......and then he will have to prepare for the real test...after marriage!

Miscarriage or abortion....does it make a difference...it is merely a technicality...the end result will be the same...no?

yes it does mommy....yes it doesWink
one is taken....one just happens....that is a difference right?? yes it means losing the baby....but still the terms are differentEmbarrassed

--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Okie can we just have fun today and not discuss MU plsssssssssssssss

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ Shivi - pick up the call I am calling....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Okie can we just have fun today and not discuss MU plsssssssssssssss
ok Preeto done....

i am just soooo happy....the episode was damn good.....and once again i would like to thank Triple AAA battery for takin up some screen space so that our Maaneet can rest....thank u thanku
ROFL

and double khushi cause our show back to it's positionHug
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

So....I was just think....Will Maan include Geet in the abortion decision, and possibly avoid a misunderstanding...or will he make it the decision on  his own and then bare the consequences for a definite misunderstanding??

Please guys...let me know what you all think!!
mommy when the word MU is used for maaneet....my mind goes numb.....and i get scared to associate it with maaneet...even though i feel we will get hot intense scenes if we do get the MU..

but according to maan's character......i feel that he will tell her.....he has to.....other wise would it not be un maan like???Big smile

but then again.....he might think from the heart......and because of that he may hide it....but then it would be soo typical of any other show...

i hope they handle this differently like how they handled the wedding differently and beautifully

Frankly speaking Shivi...I think their intention to deliver a different dream wedding was good....but they did not fulfill their intentions.   They opened so many tracks....all in efforts to throw off the viewers....and thus what they ended up delivering was Khichadi.....with some whole kernels of rice mixed in!!
  I hope I am not offending anyone...this is strictly my opinion!!Ouch

mysterygurl1427

Go to top