Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 61)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hehe main aur naughty???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well humne bola dont give MC ...smart logo ne aisi siutuation paida kar di jahan they are left with no choice but terminate the pregnancy .....Confused..
but doc sed tests karke ke bhi shayad koi fayda nahi hoga... m banking on the shayad 

Originally posted by savi-tan

Originally posted by -honeydew-

m actually looking forward to see what their shaadi waala life wud be like ...

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nihu : Yes, har bhaar nahin lekin aaj mujhe zaroor laga...
You naughty naughtyLOL I think more than Geet, we will blush!!   What do u think abt the doc conversation with Maan on abortion?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
awwwwww what an episode!!!apart from aa scenes

maaneet bed scene:
omg omg omg omg omg omg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
bedded before wedded-but so beautifully shot and symbolizes divinity, maan's love seems like growing every moment for geet i mean his love his a shade of soft obsession and possessiveness he admitted too, but the way he said "tum mer biwi bannay wali ho tumhari har cheez meri hai ye moti bhi omg omg omg amazing dialogues and were beautifully delivered by GC.
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

omg omg omg it was looking like a fairy tale moment maan on top lying under the walls of his strong hands and was looking so fragile and innocent if it happen after wedding i am sure he would bend down and kiss her omg omgBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing geet blushes later and tells him to leave as she will have to get ready how more she will get readyLOLLOLLOLLOL????

garland scene:
omg omg omg omg omg

love the ladka and ladkiwalay bickering alot so shweeeet and natural
geet gets annoyed and maan lowers his head and let geet to put the garland scene was so dreamy coz dhak dhak did geet's tera sajda omg omg omg the sophisticated maan lowers his head omg omg omg so sweetly that was the highlights the gr8 maan singh khurana omg omg omg girls pulling bacg geet was so cute and finally maan puts the garland after the short board meeting with his friends who set a trap for brideLOLsoooooooooo beautifully shot

half wedded and the beginning of bold love:
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

maan maan maan maan
cant wait omg omg omg omg if geet would'nt be pregnant than omg omg omg............
well the way it was shown in the close up maan actually puts his hand on geet's bare waist scene and was leaning her down too in those bridal attires it seems like chemistry was pouring out of them omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg unbelievably sexy scene it was and msk's wicked sexy smile made it worse and made it more sexier omg omg omgBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

for maaneet/gurti every moment and every scene and every word and every action spoken or unspoken has scored 100 on 100 omg omg omg

AA:
Dead

for nissar:
remarkably directedClapClapClapClap(as far as GurTi/Ladkiwalay and Ladkaywalay is concerned)

Mallu

Edited by Mllu.N - 19 January 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmausam19roseinbloomInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

Hello everyone Hug

I was waiting to come back with a grand event, and it happened tonightLOL

I felt today's episode looks real and it was just the beginning of the shaadi....I'm loving it.

@Savi-tan, I'm not sure, but I felt shy while watching it with the feeling of interfering their momentsEmbarrassed

Wow....its so good to see you here...we missed you!!!Hug  So...what did you think of the episode today??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Amrita2010

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I posted my take on page 59.....do read it and let me know what you guys think!!Tongue

ravenheart-Amrita2010

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Geet back to its Number 1 position!!!!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 19 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Amrita2010ravenheartadoremevirgoAmoureux--Nargis--roseinbloom

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Geet back to its Number 1 position!!!!!

Never believed in the number game..but this is great news!!!  shivu, today I used your funda on immunity!Big smile

Geez,  that was a very big ahhhhhh......occupied too much space so cut it short!

Edited by savi-tan - 19 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloom

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hello Idiots kya haal hai sabke?

ravenheart--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti