Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 55)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Go visit this thread if u want to laugh ur ass off....

this is what happens when tinku aur tinku ki di Tinky di.....are together up till late at night

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgovivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Yawn Sleepy

I hate my day.... hvnt slept at night .... work work n more work..... somehow caught up on the episode.....

Loved the drama.....

Geet - stood up to herself..... she told Brij why she has the right to live..... i love the gal.... she gave back to brij every answer needed to shut him..... but she dint tell him that dev is Maan's brother.... ofcourse she wudnt... she wud never want to hear brij saying bad things bout maan as maan is dev's bro.... geet wud never want to hear anyone demeaning Maan .... i love that gal.....

n i think she told the fans...chill ppl... maan n she will never seperate.... LOL

i'm liking how Arjun is now taking advantage of Annie..... Big smile

overall i like dramatic episodes.... as i hv long given up on seeing logic.... LOL

Gouriiiiiiiii good to see you here, loved your short and up to the point take....Yes she never want anyone to demean Maan....

Epi was good, i seriously enjoyed it alot......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgovivacious_gurl

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Go visit this thread if u want to laugh ur ass off....

this is what happens when tinku aur tinku ki di Tinky di.....are together up till late at night

Yesh yesh yesh, jub ho tinku aur tinku ki tinky di saath, toh hota hai hur pal dhamaal, haina haina haina?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Umm..I'm confused about the pages...Confused

ANyway Just watched the episode now, and it was Phenomenal Indeed!

The whole cast did an awesome job! GC & DD -needless to say..Brij of-course! & Daadi good job on the scolding! 

Geet's initial scream was jolting. It most certainly caught my attention, and I almost felt the shivers.
& For a moment I thought Maan was going to go all in his explanation of the Bluetooth to Daadi, while Geet suffers, but of-course he didn't...(it's not k-drama duh!!)

I guess that's it for Brij...
Good bye Brij...Mr. Khan you always portrayed you character with the utmost
dedication.  We absolutely loved to hate you, which means you were doing your job! LOL

I wish they had shown some off-screen moments of Brij & Gurti on SBS/SBB..

Alright so abortion instead of MC?? & Vaada upon Vaada??? Waiting and watching to see what becomes of these vaadas!

Shivi &Munni...kitni der tak naachu??? Wedding still hasn't happened yet!!LOL

Yes they were phenomenal, Loved it...GurTi and Behzaad rocked....And rest were good as well....I will miss my Brij CryCry....Nakul is missing as wellCry.....

I seriously eager to know what will happen about abortion or MC......Epi was too good......

Saher kaha tha na jub tuk hai jaan jaan-e-jahan tum naachogi, toh naacho na, kal pakka shaadi phir ishtop ok....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hello Shello Idiotssssssss // Hug

Gosh Kill Me for not being able to write my LAVELY takes for a while...
and I keep lying to you guys saying I will and never come as close to my laptop to be able to write a darned take!

But even if I can't write a proper take today I shall write just for the sheer fact that I LOVED TODAY's EPISODE!

Not only did it have the intense suspence drama factor, but we got to revisit the very soul factor we watch GHSP. The tribunals a woman has to go through to prove her purity and strength amongst society these days is very hard -- all the more harder with family members like the lovely ones Geet has -- especially Brij Oye!

BTW: I am weeping just because I won't see my Brij Oye anymore! Good Bye Behzaad, you are a phenomenal actor and you breathed life into your character! No one and I mean NO ONE in this world would be able to play Brij like you did. And you gave us some really epic and applause-worthy memories! I hope you do receive awards for your out-of-this-world acting. I shall miss your Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's! You gave me some today and I laaaaaaved it! But I shall miss thee! LAWL I sound like I'm departing from my love or something LOL But in all seriousness.. I'm gonna miss this dude!

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH. Maan beating the living daylights out of Brij Oye was just about the hottest thing ever. And the fact that he couldn't control himself was EVEN HOTTER! I kept going "KILL HIM KILL HIM!" at my lappy .. Gosh I was acting like a crazed lunatic... but who wasn't? Haha.. that was an EPIC fight! Well one-sided fight as Maan was thrashing Brijji left, right, and center.

There was only one song replaying in my head while I watched Maan drag Brij in a 360 degree angle around the hall and that is (by the way this song dedication is for Maan not Brij Oye)

Oh Mein Jat Yamla Pagla Deewana
Ho Rabba Itni Si Baat Na Jaana
Ke Ke Ke O Mainu Pyaar Kardi Hai...

and.. you know the rest ! ROFL

WAAAT? The yamla-pagla-deewana line fits his situation perfectly. He looked as if he was about to jump on Brij if it wasn't for the three bandars and Adi sir stopping him.

But hayeeeeeeee as soon as he went "BRIJJJJJ!" My heart melted. Those lines he shouted at him out of the utmost hatred, anger, and digust was amazingly done. Can only give credit to GC for that. AH-MAZING performance right there!

Oh and Behzaad.. I hope you loved having to fall again and again and being pushed again and again .. that too on the last day of your shoot in GHSP! Poor guy lol.. but he made it look realistic.. and that's called ACTING *cough* Nikunj *cough*.

Maaneet Hug: Maan's Angry Young Maan Don't-You-Even-Dare-To-Think-Let-Alone-Touch-My-Geet Face + Geet's My-Saviour-Aaya-Mujhe-Bachaane-And-I-Am-One-Lucky-Kudi = Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... Gotta say one of the best parts of the epi right there!

DD: You are a tres fantabulous actress. You set your standards even higher today so Clap for you my lovely!

Every word uttered by our Geet today to Brij Oye signified just how much her relationship with Maan has grown and most importantly how much she has grown as a young woman even though it has only been a few months (Serial Time -- LOL!) in her life that she has got to transform from a shy and timid village girl to a strong and defending city girl. Loved how she acknowledged the importance of Maan in her life -- in front of the entire crowd -- and to show Brij that she isn't alone in this battle of her against the world.

Brij Oye, menu lagda hai ki umpteen ghoose aur koont koont ke pitne ke baad aur Geet ke baaton ke baad tu phir bhi baat ko naye samjha? Chalo koi baat nahi, jail mein jaake contemplate karna shuru karde na. You have the rest of your life to spend in there buddy boy! Use your time well and teach yourself a lesson for a change if all this didn't work out. Am I right or am i right? LOL

Ok...as I love to bak-bak .. it looks like I have ended up with a lengthy post. GREAT. LOL.

I do hope you like it.. as I think a little pheeki pardh gaye.. I don't think I did justice to the epi with my bhashan lol! But yea just had to write whatever my mind conjured up at 2:30 AM ... have pity on my soul peoples! Wink

Comment shomment karo na! Big smile

Shivz my dear, this one is for you Hug I haven't been able to write a post and dedicate it to you either so here.. and when I do indeed come back.. I shall talk to you more often .. all of you (Munni, Nags, everyone!) Jhappis to all a you!

Love,

Z

<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentadoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Oh and I'm all up for the reaching 150 pages!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey ladkiyon ....kaisee ho sab ...me totally fida over our dashing and smashing Maan ....kya dhulayee ke hai aaj ... my kids and I were actually jumping up and down at every blow and lets  not forget the kick that Brij got ...my 7 yr old Krish was like "come one Maan ....punch maar , kick maar , dho dal usko "  this shows i've taught my kids well Big smile 

Good going good going mere mann ke Maan ki deewani, sahi ja rahi ho, even i enjoyed fighting, mazza toh jub aata agar Maan bhi ek do khata....

loved the way Geet stood up in front of Brij ...and praised Maan for being on her side and Dadi looked so proud of Geet at that moment ...loved the way it was shown ...good work cvs .....but u know guys when she said   " Maan aur mera rishta atoot hai "  i was like gayi bhes paani main ....when someone says this in a serial , something bad ia bound to happen 

Exactly i had same feeling after hearing that dialogue Maan ki deewani...I was like oh oh that's mean something gonna happen.....

One thing i noticed was the way Maan holds her hand when Geet is about to faint / fall ....some how i felt this meant he will always hold on to her but she mite drift apart from him ....possibly what the cvs are thinking wid this abortion / MC in mind ....he will do his best to win her back and this also goes wid her dream of separation ....

You are right she somehow drift apart from him, but he will get hold on her, i am totally agree with you.....

as for the rest of the gang ....all were real cute and Pinky called Maan her jiju ...how sweet was that ....and Dadi is such a sweetheart for being on Geets side rather than Maans .....

Annie toh abhi se apno se door hone lagi ....maybe now that Geet has found her apnas its time for Annie to be sabse parayi .....LOL  sorry guys cudnt help it ....

Now show would be Annie hui sub se Parayi, kyon Geet Hui Maan ki haina haina haina?

Oh no  yeh abortion ki baat kahan se aayi ...Maan in even more pain and turmoil than before coz he now knows what this baby means to Geet ......Please cvs anything but that ....cant you actually go through wid this wedding without any more mishaps ...bas ab bahut ho gaya ....Dont do this , its spreads too much negativity ....why cant Maan and Geet have a happy life together , standing against all odds and fighting it out with others ....accepting this baby and loving Geet unconditionally is what makes Geet look up to Maan and love him too for the very person that he is ....dont make him fall in her eyes ...

I seriously want MU between them, i want her to get angry with him to choose her over the baby or take decision without concerning her...I want her to accuse him, but Maan will try to talk, and corner her everytime...There would be more passion, intense, and romance wll get to see...

well i like the idea of continuing the thread till we reach 150 pages  ....Big smile  .. 

Thanks for liking the idea mere Maan ki deewani....

Lovely take anywaysEmbarrassed

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzHug

beautiful take babes as usual!!!! Oooooooo a dedication to me....Cry so beautiful....i was dedicated somethingCryCryCryCry

love u ZEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes we all loved today's episode....it was damn brilliant HeartHeartHeart

and i hope soon u will be able to talk to us all soon tc....and once again thank u for comin so late and writin a take especially for meSmileTongueEmbarrassedBig smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top