Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 50)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey i'm a bit confused here now ...after seeing those FB pics ....looks like shaadi toh ho rahi hai ...so kya Maan apna decision leta hai ya nahi ...does he tell Geet about what the doc said ....Confused

Jesu like Vinu ji says WAIT AND WATCHLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Meet the Phamily Popat....
dekho dekho kaise hill raha hai

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i dont understand one thing...everyone here is saying that abortion is a sure thing now....but the latest fb pics r telling different story....

maan and geet r luking so happy as they r getting married...varmala scene is also there...
how come they r so happy if abortion happened....

plz someone clarify...i am totally confused....wat i feel is that like last time both geet and the baby will be safe....
actually i think this track is being done only to show more dilemma for maan....

I agree its a dilemma for Maan, but Geet ke baare mein socho yaar
but its pain, heart wrenching thing for Geet.....Unless and until one is in that position no one will understand what it is....I agree Maan is facing a tough phase.....But this is gonna kill GEET , she will be a life, without her Life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

anyone notice that Ani was not in any of the wedding pics??
what kind of a sister is she???? She is home.....it is her brother's wedding....and she is playing pussie with Arjun?? She is a fool who will be used a tool......and then in the end.....she will cry
stupid ladki 

Yes and this action of her will create problems for her in future....She is Blind to his actions now....when Ani comes to know that she has been used in this whole thing, we can see MSK's sister ANWESHA ....i am sure thats gonna be an unstoppable characterization.....or is it my WISHFULConfused

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Originally posted by rickks

I posted My take-41

Aaj Mein Sirf Itna Kahoongi Ki "I liked what I saw"'.For a Change aaj main koi Constructive criticism/Critical appreciation nahi karoongi, coz I don't want to and maybe because the CV's did not give me an opportunity for the same''

Every Interaction was quite tastefully done' the entire Swagat Ceremony at the Door, the Geet-Brij Seq, Dadi-Ani-Arjun trio etc

Today when Maan reached and saved Geet, the scene flashing in my mind was the one from the famous SRK starrer VEER-ZAARA'.The dialogue goes

Zaara- "Aap Kithni Baar meri Jaan Bachayenge"

Veera- "Jithni baar aap, apni Jaan gawayengi"

Maan has saved Geet's Life a zillion times, but today when I saw this scene it clicked for me'maybe because I was seeing VEER-ZAARA this afternoon, but I think even the seq and the execution done was amazing that, at once I associated it with VEER-ZAARA'.but did not end up comparing the two.

Maan Singh Khurana: The way this character has been sketched is mind bogglingly brilliant, the way GC has enacted his role, ya the way he has breathed life into this character is Stupendofantabulouslyfantastical''When such is the standard set, is it wrong to ask for THE MSK'..Is it wrong to say GC was not there 100% in his character today'.Is it wrong to say that Intensity was Missing??? I wish I could make understand that Intensity is not used in just one context, or two for that matter'..Today GC was brilliant, and no I am not talking about the Brij wala act,he was awesome in that and we all know this'. but I am talking about that one Look he gave Geet (When she was busy shutting up Brij's) to express (through his eyes alone) that "He was proud of her, ki he was proud that she is his JEEVAN SANGINI, that he was truly blessed ki god chose him to be the soul mate of this women warrior"

Nothing but Hatred was oozing out of Brij and for what????'.

Just coz his sister chose to live life, her way on her own terms

Just coz she chose not to bow down to the societal ways, just so that she could Progress in Life????

For quite some time I could not find the one Factor, jise dimaag mein rakh kar the CV's decided to make this show-WOMEN POWER'.One normal girl, decides not to submit herself to the atrocities done to her in the name of honor/pride of the Family''She becomes the voice giving others hope, strength and the will to raise their voice against the harsh cruelties of the society'.

This show was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice....This is the story of GEET, and her journey and where she meets her friends ,philosophers, guide and soul mate-MSK....by bringing this sequence the CV's made believe that this was still her Journey'her story .

MAANEET sets the screen on fire'.agree but in the long Run that is not enough to sustain a SHOW'.?????

The Creative's had a Vision of showing a social Issue (the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Love story....The story telling was amazing... Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate onSmile

Love Viji

Vijuuuu ...how are you girl ? totally love the rains .....so dreamy na ??? ...kal tak agar baarish hoti rahi toh doob jayegaa hamara island LOL.....

loved ur take and GC was mind blowing today ....aur  woh Veer Zaara wala dialogue goes so well wid our Maaneet ....Big smile

Thanks Jesuuuuuuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

@viji-yes i know....Lajja was a very good movie....very heavy....and still it was not appreciated much.....obviously because it was a movie that showed of woman powerr......makes sense na....

it is soo sad that the years go by....but people still think the damn same!!!!!

Today i was very happy of what geet said to  him.....loved maaneet to the core!!!!
thanks for likin my take....as i was on fire lolzz

I know the movie was Heavy, But Sachayi hamesha Heavy hotha hai Dear Wink

There is this one line in the movie that i love in particular....and i dont think there is a bigger example to prove the power invested in us...

For a Guy, being a father is the Biggest Achievement.....and the dialogue was said in this context it goes " Inhe Baap banne ka Darja dethe hai hum....aur yeh humein hi kuchal dethe hai"

exactly i remember that line....damn brilliant!!!!!Clap
yes....the truth is always either bitter.....unbearable.....which means heavy as usualLOL

Yes Babes.......Clap

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Wow.....thanks to kullu i just realized something...

a couple of weeks ago i had written that i wanted geet to tell the whole world that Maan is the only man who has the right to be called her child's father...

i wanted her to let everyone know what she has gone through...and i wanted her to speak up for all the women out there....

but i was thinkin of it in front of the media......

however, the CV's did it completely different from what i wanted.....and yet did the same thing i wanted to see at the same time!!!! So my idea.....that i wanted....happened.....but they did it in a completely different way!!!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Good job the team of GHSP......i am proud of uBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys me off to sleep.....See you all tomorrowSmile

mysterygurl1427

Go to top