Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 49)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Aaj Mein Sirf Itna Kahoongi Ki "I liked what I saw"'.For a Change aaj main koi Constructive criticism/Critical appreciation nahi karoongi, coz I don't want to and maybe because the CV's did not give me an opportunity for the same''

Every Interaction was quite tastefully done' the entire Swagat Ceremony at the Door, the Geet-Brij Seq, Dadi-Ani-Arjun trio etc

Today when Maan reached and saved Geet, the scene flashing in my mind was the one from the famous SRK starrer VEER-ZAARA'.The dialogue goes

Zaara- "Aap Kithni Baar meri Jaan Bachayenge"

Veera- "Jithni baar aap, apni Jaan gawayengi"

Maan has saved Geet's Life a zillion times, but today when I saw this scene it clicked for me'maybe because I was seeing VEER-ZAARA this afternoon, but I think even the seq and the execution done was amazing that, at once I associated it with VEER-ZAARA'.but did not end up comparing the two.

Maan Singh Khurana: The way this character has been sketched is mind bogglingly brilliant, the way GC has enacted his role, ya the way he has breathed life into this character is Stupendofantabulouslyfantastical''When such is the standard set, is it wrong to ask for THE MSK'..Is it wrong to say GC was not there 100% in his character today'.Is it wrong to say that Intensity was Missing??? I wish I could make understand that Intensity is not used in just one context, or two for that matter'..Today GC was brilliant, and no I am not talking about the Brij wala act,he was awesome in that and we all know this'. but I am talking about that one Look he gave Geet (When she was busy shutting up Brij's) to express (through his eyes alone) that "He was proud of her, ki he was proud that she is his JEEVAN SANGINI, that he was truly blessed ki god chose him to be the soul mate of this women warrior"

Nothing but Hatred was oozing out of Brij and for what????'.

Just coz his sister chose to live life, her way on her own terms

Just coz she chose not to bow down to the societal ways, just so that she could Progress in Life????

For quite some time I could not find the one Factor, jise dimaag mein rakh kar the CV's decided to make this show-WOMEN POWER'.One normal girl, decides not to submit herself to the atrocities done to her in the name of honor/pride of the Family''She becomes the voice giving others hope, strength and the will to raise their voice against the harsh cruelties of the society'.

This show was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice....This is the story of GEET, and her journey and where she meets her friends ,philosophers, guide and soul mate-MSK....by bringing this sequence the CV's made believe that this was still her Journey'her story .

MAANEET sets the screen on fire'.agree but in the long Run that is not enough to sustain a SHOW'.?????

The Creative's had a Vision of showing a social Issue (the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Love story....The story telling was amazing... Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate onSmile

Love Viji

ClapClapClap Wah wah wah tune meri Tinku ko khush kur diya...Well said Viji, yes today episode was brilliant....Loved from beginning to the end.....Dil khush kurdita CV's ne aur tu ne bhi....I havent watched episode on big screen, so cant comment much..Pur tujhe khush daikh kur i can say Epi was fantabulous, fabulous......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

here's my cent on todays episode..

loved pinky calling maan jiju scene to the core yaar..literally revinded n watched that jiju part 10 times and adi smile n raising eyebrows when she says 50,000..n maan smile when she calls him jiju..mhuaa...luv them to the coreEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Oh yes that was a really one in a million sceneSmile

there is a reason why i fell for this guy..even though i have maan with me yaar...he is another gem of a character along with maan..mind u..he is Lily's AdiEmbarrassed Embarrassed

daaaddiiiiiiiiii...she reminds me of my two girlfrnds yaar..really she does..my two gran moms Embarrassed

Right..this is my final answer and i am not going to say it again...so keep this in mind for ever..
I DONT WANT A MISCARRIAGE..got it...I WANT a happy n bubby baby to be born.
If i again hear the word of "Miscarriage"  or "abortion" or "either mother or child" type dialouges in the serials..thats it...u wouldnt know wats got u....Angry..so bewareee....

Wait and watch

the precap spoiled it totally for me..Cry

yoo..my silly doubts yet again on todays epi..

- i know everyone were concentrating on maan beating brij to pulp...but i noticed one more thing..whenn maan beats brij all people come n surround the fighting duo and watch in shock..they come from different directions...in that scene some girls come running from top through the stairs which was empty when brij  was pulling geet...how come these girls came from top or inside the house when all were outside and no one was there when brij was trying to trottle geet's neck LOL LOL

Ab k liye Logic ko side mein rakhne ka aur how dekhne ka

- anne.ab tumhara kya kehna...arjun tho baazi maar raha hai...aur khullam khulla bol bhi raha hai..who bhi kudh ladki se ki uss jaise ladke aise mauke ke talash mein hothe hai...D'oh

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aatha hai....Yeh thodi qualities dikhathi MSK ki sister hone ki....But maybe after her heartbreak woh side dekhne ko milegaWink

- though i enjoed maan beating brij to  pulp n geet standing up to herself ..on her legs...with maans support as always.....i missed my daasoo entry of my HHSBs (hot hot security Boys)...kya yaar...humesha cinema ke police ki tarah...aakhir mein aathe ho....chi...wat were they doing till maan called them ??  cant u come at first?? idiots..u guys got a chance to be in limelight and u missed the golden chance..too bad..ROFL

Hey Lily....Love the takeHug

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Me backkkkkkkkkkk

Muniza
hello di.....dekho dekho....aapko dekh kar popat bhi nachne laga

popat and tinku are very happy....even the lungi is lehraing because ur back!!!!!!Hug

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......now go....u wanted me to write a dhaasoon take today right??? Go read on page 38 when u get the time tooWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Me backkkkkkkkkkk

Muniza

popat and tinku are very happy....even the lungi is lehraing because ur back!!!!!!Hug

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......now go....u wanted me to write a dhaasoon take today right??? Go read on page 38 when u get the time tooWink

Haila mera nachoda poppat.....Yes yes me going to read Tinku, aisa ho sakta hai, tum likho aur main na padho, bolo bolo bolo?

Lub ju 22222222222222222222 meri jaanHug..

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Umm..I'm confused about the pages...Confused

ANyway Just watched the episode now, and it was Phenomenal Indeed!

The whole cast did an awesome job! GC & DD -needless to say..Brij of-course! & Daadi good job on the scolding! 

Geet's initial scream was jolting. It most certainly caught my attention, and I almost felt the shivers.
& For a moment I thought Maan was going to go all in his explanation of the Bluetooth to Daadi, while Geet suffers, but of-course he didn't...(it's not k-drama duh!!)

I guess that's it for Brij...
Good bye Brij...Mr. Khan you always portrayed you character with the utmost
dedication.  We absolutely loved to hate you, which means you were doing your job! LOL

I wish they had shown some off-screen moments of Brij & Gurti on SBS/SBB..

Alright so abortion instead of MC?? & Vaada upon Vaada??? Waiting and watching to see what becomes of these vaadas!

Shivi &Munni...kitni der tak naachu??? Wedding still hasn't happened yet!!LOL

I too feel ki Da Brij ka hogaya.....End of Journey LOL
But yes the Guy
Beizaad Khan did a wonderful Job.....Aaj ke baad (with refrence to what he did today) aaga se jab bhi koi use dekhega , that face will evoke the feeling of Hatred which is the Victory of an actor for a character entrusted

eminentmysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Aaj Mein Sirf Itna Kahoongi Ki "I liked what I saw"'.For a Change aaj main koi Constructive criticism/Critical appreciation nahi karoongi, coz I don't want to and maybe because the CV's did not give me an opportunity for the same''

Every Interaction was quite tastefully done' the entire Swagat Ceremony at the Door, the Geet-Brij Seq, Dadi-Ani-Arjun trio etc

Today when Maan reached and saved Geet, the scene flashing in my mind was the one from the famous SRK starrer VEER-ZAARA'.The dialogue goes

Zaara- "Aap Kithni Baar meri Jaan Bachayenge"

Veera- "Jithni baar aap, apni Jaan gawayengi"

Maan has saved Geet's Life a zillion times, but today when I saw this scene it clicked for me'maybe because I was seeing VEER-ZAARA this afternoon, but I think even the seq and the execution done was amazing that, at once I associated it with VEER-ZAARA'.but did not end up comparing the two.

Maan Singh Khurana: The way this character has been sketched is mind bogglingly brilliant, the way GC has enacted his role, ya the way he has breathed life into this character is Stupendofantabulouslyfantastical''When such is the standard set, is it wrong to ask for THE MSK'..Is it wrong to say GC was not there 100% in his character today'.Is it wrong to say that Intensity was Missing??? I wish I could make understand that Intensity is not used in just one context, or two for that matter'..Today GC was brilliant, and no I am not talking about the Brij wala act,he was awesome in that and we all know this'. but I am talking about that one Look he gave Geet (When she was busy shutting up Brij's) to express (through his eyes alone) that "He was proud of her, ki he was proud that she is his JEEVAN SANGINI, that he was truly blessed ki god chose him to be the soul mate of this women warrior"

Nothing but Hatred was oozing out of Brij and for what????'.

Just coz his sister chose to live life, her way on her own terms

Just coz she chose not to bow down to the societal ways, just so that she could Progress in Life????

For quite some time I could not find the one Factor, jise dimaag mein rakh kar the CV's decided to make this show-WOMEN POWER'.One normal girl, decides not to submit herself to the atrocities done to her in the name of honor/pride of the Family''She becomes the voice giving others hope, strength and the will to raise their voice against the harsh cruelties of the society'.

This show was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice....This is the story of GEET, and her journey and where she meets her friends ,philosophers, guide and soul mate-MSK....by bringing this sequence the CV's made believe that this was still her Journey'her story .

MAANEET sets the screen on fire'.agree but in the long Run that is not enough to sustain a SHOW'.?????

The Creative's had a Vision of showing a social Issue (the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Love story....The story telling was amazing... Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate onSmile

Love Viji

ClapClapClap Wah wah wah tune meri Tinku ko khush kur diya...Well said Viji, yes today episode was brilliant....Loved from beginning to the end.....Dil khush kurdita CV's ne aur tu ne bhi....I havent watched episode on big screen, so cant comment much..Pur tujhe khush daikh kur i can say Epi was fantabulous, fabulous......

Muniza

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thanku

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Me backkkkkkkkkkk

Muniza

Haila mera nachoda poppat.....Yes yes me going to read Tinku, aisa ho sakta hai, tum likho aur main na padho, bolo bolo bolo?

Lub ju 22222222222222222222 meri jaanHug..

Muniza
dekho dekho di....kaisa nach raha hai aapko dekh kar!!!!!ROFL

gosh di....this dance is damn hilariousROFLROFLROFL

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey ladkiyon ....kaisee ho sab ...me totally fida over our dashing and smashing Maan ....kya dhulayee ke hai aaj ... my kids and I were actually jumping up and down at every blow and lets  not forget the kick that Brij got ...my 7 yr old Krish was like "come one Maan ....punch maar , kick maar , dho dal usko "  this shows i've taught my kids well Big smile 

loved the way Geet stood up in front of Brij ...and praised Maan for being on her side and Dadi looked so proud of Geet at that moment ...loved the way it was shown ...good work cvs .....but u know guys when she said   " Maan aur mera rishta atoot hai "  i was like gayi bhes paani main ....when someone says this in a serial , something bad ia bound to happen 

One thing i noticed was the way Maan holds her hand when Geet is about to faint / fall ....some how i felt this meant he will always hold on to her but she mite drift apart from him ....possibly what the cvs are thinking wid this abortion / MC in mind ....he will do his best to win her back and this also goes wid her dream of separation ....

as for the rest of the gang ....all were real cute and Pinky called Maan her jiju ...how sweet was that ....and Dadi is such a sweetheart for being on Geets side rather than Maans .....

Annie toh abhi se apno se door hone lagi ....maybe now that Geet has found her apnas its time for Annie to be sabse parayi .....LOL  sorry guys cudnt help it ....

Oh no  yeh abortion ki baat kahan se aayi ...Maan in even more pain and turmoil than before coz he now knows what this baby means to Geet ......Please cvs anything but that ....cant you actually go through wid this wedding without any more mishaps ...bas ab bahut ho gaya ....Dont do this , its spreads too much negativity ....why cant Maan and Geet have a happy life together , standing against all odds and fighting it out with others ....accepting this baby and loving Geet unconditionally is what makes Geet look up to Maan and love him too for the very person that he is ....dont make him fall in her eyes ...

well i like the idea of continuing the thread till we reach 150 pages  ....Big smile  .. 

Waah Jesu Majaa Aagaya
Wink

mysterygurl1427

Go to top