Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 48)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey guys just heard the news that there was an earthquake in Dubai and also Bahrain .....Shocked slight tremors felt .....

@ Viji ...did u feel anything ....CNN said it was felt in Bahrain too .... me no feel anything Confused

Mujhe nahi laga.....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hey guys just heard the news that there was an earthquake in Dubai and also Bahrain .....Shocked slight tremors felt .....

@ Viji ...did u feel anything ....CNN said it was felt in Bahrain too .... me no feel anything Confused

Mujhe nahi laga.....Confused

They are saying actually Pakistan main huwa and tremors were felt in Bahrain  Dubai too and in Delhi as well

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Nags....like u said LOVED Geet fr wateva she said.....she stood up...ClapClapClap       

Jai Mata Di....women Power!!!!LOLLOL
Abortion - i dnt lyk da sound out dis oneOuch....wd prefr a MC....coz if its Abortion den its sure v WILL get a MU track.....OuchOuch

coz wateva Geet said - Der cant b any MU btw me n Maan...humare risthe mei kabhi koi darar nahi aa saktha.....n da way she said she is proud to b a mom...n dat Maan wd gv all da happiness to her baby......i felt dat mayb CVs ver hintin towrds a MC...bt i was confusd as to hw MC wd happen....precap had made it clear....dey could b goin on fr a abortion track......she has made it sure BABY is her major concern....Maan cums aftr dat....if Maan opts to abort da baby den she WILL blame him frsur coz she had askd him to opt fr da baby.......i alwaz felt MC was cumin up...we hav discussd dis tym n again...bt abortionnn.....NO WAY!!!DeadDead it wd mean a MAJOR MU btw Maaneet......
jo bhi ho shaadi ho jaye BAS!!!!Confused

I know Lavu...I am confused too. Confused You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!

.....Jis tareekey se Precap dikha rahe hai MC/Abortion are on the cards......and if thats the scenario I could be wrong but MU becomes inevitableWink

hi 

also as geet said that there is no one who can create any mu between maaneet so that shows there will be no mu but it looks like mc track is on way. i also think that it is arjun's idea because he is the one who brought dr. for geet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by savi-tan

Wow Shivu, beautifully written.  100% with you on women's rights.  I am all for war against MCP's of this world. I say Brij got off lightly today.  Geet should have made "keema" of him & Maan should have watched proudly ki woh kis sherni se shaadi kar raha hein.  I am still wondering, how can a brother think of slinging dirt on his own young sister's character?  Speaks a lot about the family environment he was brought up.  Sadly, such people do exist in our part of the world.  No amount of education can change that.

Savi...Brij's problem is not just with his sister...or the family he grew up in.  His problem is his CONCEPTION that women are worthless, and that they should be sacrificed at the drop of a hat.  He has absolutley no respect for any woman, his mother, his wife, or his sister, or any woman in fact...remember...he killed Channi too at the cost of jhoothi shaan!!  He can never have brotherly  feelings, or any positive feelings towards women until he respects them....and this he will never do.  And you are right...humare mashare mein aise log aaj bhi hain, jinki aankhon mein aurat ki koi ahemyat hi nahi!!!

I wish i could single-handedly challenge them to challenge me with any task that they think only a man can do...for i would love to prove to them that I and many other women can not only do it...but do it better than them!!

Then i would say ki agar insaan aise hothe hai toh paida hothi hi maar dena chahiye tha....But aurat pyaar karna aur maaf karna jaanthi hai....

If she can be Seeta and sought to Agni Pareeksha for her husband she can also be Maa Durga and take the life of DUSHT DHANAVS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@viji-yes i know....Lajja was a very good movie....very heavy....and still it was not appreciated much.....obviously because it was a movie that showed of woman powerr......makes sense na....

it is soo sad that the years go by....but people still think the damn same!!!!!

Today i was very happy of what geet said to  him.....loved maaneet to the core!!!!
thanks for likin my take....as i was on fire lolzz

I know the movie was Heavy, But Sachayi hamesha Heavy hotha hai Dear Wink

There is this one line in the movie that i love in particular....and i dont think there is a bigger example to prove the power invested in us...

For a Guy, being a father is the Biggest Achievement.....and the dialogue was said in this context it goes " Inhe Baap banne ka Darja dethe hai hum....aur yeh humein hi kuchal dethe hai"

exactly i remember that line....damn brilliant!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap
yes....the truth is always either bitter.....unbearable.....which means heavy as usualLOL

--Magnificent----Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Chalo guys me going off ...too sleepy now ...kal miltee hoon sab se ....
sab ko pyaar bhari jhappis and pappies ....Hug  Lets hope we get to see the much awaited moments tomorrow .....enjoy the wedding guys ....Big smile

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Chalo guys me going off ...too sleepy now ...kal miltee hoon sab se ....
sab ko pyaar bhari jhappis and pappies ....Hug  Lets hope we get to see the much awaited moments tomorrow .....enjoy the wedding guys ....Big smile
gn shister love ya....lungi ke saath aram karne ka......aish karne ka......Wink

stay safe......Big smileHug
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@ Sehar ...yeah dear Krish is more excited than me to watch GHSP ...he actually says " mom time dekho , is it time yet for Geet to start ???? 

@  Aditi ...me too confused after seeing those fb pics ...did Maan take a decision or does he tell Geet about it ??? 

@  Shivi ...Annie- Arjun  missed all the action as well ...i mean Brij ki dhulayi ka scene ....Arjun should've had a look at that ...to actually see the deadly avatar of Maan Singh Khurana.....
exactly shister.....exactlyWink
Good in a way now Arjun is unaware of Maan's deadly avatar.....Evil Smile
Even after her bhabhi almost gettin killed......Stupid annie is pussing with Arjun AngryAngryAngryAngry

gets me sooo angry!!!!

Aray shister jes and aditi......abortion ko phor now maro goli.....aur think shaadi shaadi shaadi...naacho gao.....aish karoWink

i cant think of the wedding rite now unless i can know for sure whether abortion is happening....because everything depends upon that....if abortion happens the wedding wont be a happy event....so i cant party rite now....

sorry to be a spoilsport Wink
I know babes no need to apologise....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i to am confused....but for now....i am puttin the confusion on to the side....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top