Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 46)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i dont understand one thing...everyone here is saying that abortion is a sure thing now....but the latest fb pics r telling different story....

maan and geet r luking so happy as they r getting married...varmala scene is also there...
how come they r so happy if abortion happened....

plz someone clarify...i am totally confused....wat i feel is that like last time both geet and the baby will be safe....
actually i think this track is being done only to show more dilemma for maan....
aditi don't hurt ur head by thinkin too much babes....we can't do anything na.....but just wait and watch!!!!!LOL

i know even i am confused....but for now i do not care about the abortion because all i care right now is the fact that they did the wedding sequence finallY!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Nags....like u said LOVED Geet fr wateva she said.....she stood up...ClapClapClap       

Jai Mata Di....women Power!!!!LOLLOL
Abortion - i dnt lyk da sound out dis oneOuch....wd prefr a MC....coz if its Abortion den its sure v WILL get a MU track.....OuchOuch

coz wateva Geet said - Der cant b any MU btw me n Maan...humare risthe mei kabhi koi darar nahi aa saktha.....n da way she said she is proud to b a mom...n dat Maan wd gv all da happiness to her baby......i felt dat mayb CVs ver hintin towrds a MC...bt i was confusd as to hw MC wd happen....precap had made it clear....dey could b goin on fr a abortion track......she has made it sure BABY is her major concern....Maan cums aftr dat....if Maan opts to abort da baby den she WILL blame him frsur coz she had askd him to opt fr da baby.......i alwaz felt MC was cumin up...we hav discussd dis tym n again...bt abortionnn.....NO WAY!!!DeadDead it wd mean a MAJOR MU btw Maaneet......
jo bhi ho shaadi ho jaye BAS!!!!Confused

I know Lavu...I am confused too. Confused You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!

.....Jis tareekey se Precap dikha rahe hai MC/Abortion are on the cards......and if thats the scenario I could be wrong but MU becomes inevitableWink
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@viji-yes i know....Lajja was a very good movie....very heavy....and still it was not appreciated much.....obviously because it was a movie that showed of woman powerr......makes sense na....

it is soo sad that the years go by....but people still think the damn same!!!!!

Today i was very happy of what geet said to  him.....loved maaneet to the core!!!!
thanks for likin my take....as i was on fire lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@ Sehar ...yeah dear Krish is more excited than me to watch GHSP ...he actually says " mom time dekho , is it time yet for Geet to start ???? 

@  Aditi ...me too confused after seeing those fb pics ...did Maan take a decision or does he tell Geet about it ??? 

@  Shivi ...Annie- Arjun  missed all the action as well ...i mean Brij ki dhulayi ka scene ....Arjun should've had a look at that ...to actually see the deadly avatar of Maan Singh Khurana.....

eminent

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

OMG yeyyy Finally marriage!!!

Is this off-screen?? LOVE IT!!

Kyun emi.....still dancing na??? good good....me too wedding is comin keep on nacchingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags : What has happened to this thread?  No one is here.

Agree with your take on MC/Abortion - once and for all the CV has got to decide whether they want to keep the baby or not.  According to me, if anthing happens, it will happen only after the pheras..

NE -  She should either exit the show or be replaced.Dead

Rjun : I am with you on this especially when his expressions cannot be read so easily. 

Here we were anxious to know what happened to Geet when she fainted & the CV ends up showing us NE/Rjun romance.  Are they purposily trying to irritate us?Angry

As is said always, the security guards came in only after the entire fiasco was over - to arrest...

I liked Geet's dialogues to Brij but I would have liked it even better had she given him one "raapchik" slap.  Koi baat nahin, you can give it to Rjun after learning Taekwondo from Maan. Big smile

Savi...i agree with you...i don' t like this talwaar of miscarriage/abortion hanging all the time...kya hai??

Anni....i don't care enough to bother about her acting..but i do agree...i am tired of the same ONE expression for all emotions...happy, sad, dazed, confused, in love, angry......one look for all emotions!!Ouch

Arjun.....he is a great actor.  His acting is complimenting his role perfectly.....I for one cannot pinpoint him to nay one thing...and his acting is superb to leave me feeling ambivalent about his actions and his character.....too good!!

Nikunj ek expression deti toh bohat acha hotha....Just One would do ....or am i asking for too much.....The character of Ani is something the audience can look forward to but alas there must be someone who can do justice to the character...

Arjun jab se aaya hai i am not able to pinpoint ki yeh banda kya karne wala hai????and that still remains.....I hope the hype that is created will be brilliantly executed at the time of revealing his intentions comes in to playSmile

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

@Shivi...perfectly said............."scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!!" Tongue  I am happy about this....atlast some emotion has been evoked in me.....I am excited!!

Me to me too....Excited bhi hoon anxiety bhi haiWink

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.
@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunConfused

Savi...i think Miscarriage will give it a great scope for a rocking story....and MU will be inevitable if miscarriage happens....but if the execution is good...then the story will rock!!  Lets see what they do!!

Bang On Partner Thumbs Up

--Nargis--

Go to top