Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 43)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wah wah...i go to shovel the ICE and snow and you all show up right after i leave...not fair I say!!!

Hiya Nags ....how are u girl ....u were shovelling snow ???  wish i was there ...maine kabhi snow nahi dekha ...as in real ...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Sehar , Munni , Aditi ,Hug ....how are you all  ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Cannot wait until this episode comes on startv and so i can watch it in a clear HD copy!!!!Big smile
Love u Vrush Di for showing me how it works........Wink

--Magnificent--eminent--Nargis--

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hey i'm a bit confused here now ...after seeing those FB pics ....looks like shaadi toh ho rahi hai ...so kya Maan apna decision leta hai ya nahi ...does he tell Geet about what the doc said ....Confused

ravenheart--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey i'm a bit confused here now ...after seeing those FB pics ....looks like shaadi toh ho rahi hai ...so kya Maan apna decision leta hai ya nahi ...does he tell Geet about what the doc said ....Confused
oho Shister......woh chodo aur yeh socho.....ke hamare maaneet shaadi kar rahe hai
Day DreamingDancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Wah wah...i go to shovel the ICE and snow and you all show up right after i leave...not fair I say!!!

Hiya Nags ....how are u girl ....u were shovelling snow ???  wish i was there ...maine kabhi snow nahi dekha ...as in real ...Big smile

Jes...seriously....Yaar...baazoo dard kar rahe hain from shoveling.  Hubby in UK on business...so i have to do it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I posted My take-41

Aaj Mein Sirf Itna Kahoongi Ki "I liked what I saw"'.For a Change aaj main koi Constructive criticism/Critical appreciation nahi karoongi, coz I don't want to and maybe because the CV's did not give me an opportunity for the same''

Every Interaction was quite tastefully done' the entire Swagat Ceremony at the Door, the Geet-Brij Seq, Dadi-Ani-Arjun trio etc

Today when Maan reached and saved Geet, the scene flashing in my mind was the one from the famous SRK starrer VEER-ZAARA'.The dialogue goes

Zaara- "Aap Kithni Baar meri Jaan Bachayenge"

Veera- "Jithni baar aap, apni Jaan gawayengi"

Maan has saved Geet's Life a zillion times, but today when I saw this scene it clicked for me'maybe because I was seeing VEER-ZAARA this afternoon, but I think even the seq and the execution done was amazing that, at once I associated it with VEER-ZAARA'.but did not end up comparing the two.

Maan Singh Khurana: The way this character has been sketched is mind bogglingly brilliant, the way GC has enacted his role, ya the way he has breathed life into this character is Stupendofantabulouslyfantastical''When such is the standard set, is it wrong to ask for THE MSK'..Is it wrong to say GC was not there 100% in his character today'.Is it wrong to say that Intensity was Missing??? I wish I could make understand that Intensity is not used in just one context, or two for that matter'..Today GC was brilliant, and no I am not talking about the Brij wala act,he was awesome in that and we all know this'. but I am talking about that one Look he gave Geet (When she was busy shutting up Brij's) to express (through his eyes alone) that "He was proud of her, ki he was proud that she is his JEEVAN SANGINI, that he was truly blessed ki god chose him to be the soul mate of this women warrior"

Nothing but Hatred was oozing out of Brij and for what????'.

Just coz his sister chose to live life, her way on her own terms

Just coz she chose not to bow down to the societal ways, just so that she could Progress in Life????

For quite some time I could not find the one Factor, jise dimaag mein rakh kar the CV's decided to make this show-WOMEN POWER'.One normal girl, decides not to submit herself to the atrocities done to her in the name of honor/pride of the Family''She becomes the voice giving others hope, strength and the will to raise their voice against the harsh cruelties of the society'.

This show was a telling story of an aspiring Indian woman who hunted for safety & justice....This is the story of GEET, and her journey and where she meets her friends ,philosophers, guide and soul mate-MSK....by bringing this sequence the CV's made believe that this was still her Journey'her story .

MAANEET sets the screen on fire'.agree but in the long Run that is not enough to sustain a SHOW'.?????

The Creative's had a Vision of showing a social Issue (the plight of a woman/her journey) interspersed with a passionate Love story....The story telling was amazing... Today, one has to touch the hearts of a young generation who have to intelligently focus on changing history and the CV's have brilliantly that done.The only thing is they find it hard to Sustain it, which they should concentrate onSmile

Love Viji

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent--Magnificent----Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

oho Shister......woh chodo aur yeh socho.....ke hamare maaneet shaadi kar rahe hai
Day DreamingDancingParty

woh toh hai Shivi ...shaadi ho rahi hai and i'm damn happy about it .....time to party ...lets do the "jhoom barabar jhoom barabar " wid our towels and lungis ...and mind you these are not just ordinary towels and lungis ...these are studded with beads and diamonds and all wid resham patti work on their edges LOL ROFL  shaadi mein pehana jo hai ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Go to top