Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 42)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ Saher - jub tuk hai jaan jaan-e-jahan naacho tum lolz...

Rukna mut warna Maan kho do gi....

@ Nags - I will write after I comes home....

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent----Nargis--mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey ladkiyon ....kaisee ho sab ...me totally fida over our dashing and smashing Maan ....kya dhulayee ke hai aaj ... my kids and I were actually jumping up and down at every blow and lets  not forget the kick that Brij got ...my 7 yr old Krish was like "come one Maan ....punch maar , kick maar , dho dal usko "  this shows i've taught my kids well Big smile 

loved the way Geet stood up in front of Brij ...and praised Maan for being on her side and Dadi looked so proud of Geet at that moment ...loved the way it was shown ...good work cvs .....but u know guys when she said   " Maan aur mera rishta atoot hai "  i was like gayi bhes paani main ....when someone says this in a serial , something bad ia bound to happen 

One thing i noticed was the way Maan holds her hand when Geet is about to faint / fall ....some how i felt this meant he will always hold on to her but she mite drift apart from him ....possibly what the cvs are thinking wid this abortion / MC in mind ....he will do his best to win her back and this also goes wid her dream of separation ....

as for the rest of the gang ....all were real cute and Pinky called Maan her jiju ...how sweet was that ....and Dadi is such a sweetheart for being on Geets side rather than Maans .....

Annie toh abhi se apno se door hone lagi ....maybe now that Geet has found her apnas its time for Annie to be sabse parayi .....LOL  sorry guys cudnt help it ....

Oh no  yeh abortion ki baat kahan se aayi ...Maan in even more pain and turmoil than before coz he now knows what this baby means to Geet ......Please cvs anything but that ....cant you actually go through wid this wedding without any more mishaps ...bas ab bahut ho gaya ....Dont do this , its spreads too much negativity ....why cant Maan and Geet have a happy life together , standing against all odds and fighting it out with others ....accepting this baby and loving Geet unconditionally is what makes Geet look up to Maan and love him too for the very person that he is ....dont make him fall in her eyes ...

well i like the idea of continuing the thread till we reach 150 pages  ....Big smile  .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent--Nargis--adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Emi- have u dropped yet????? If not then keep dancing shister......what did i say..."Dance till you .........DROP" LOLZZZ
Oyeeee wedding hogi meri sexy shister have u not seen the new picsWink

aditi jaan- babes..jusr read ur take.....loved it as usual!!!!! Gurti were phenomenol today.....ClapClapClap
loved today's episode A LOT!!!TongueTongueTongue
Everything was perfect.........but till the precap.....hmm yeh to hona hi tha.
See aditi geet was already unstable the week before.....so yes she and the baby survived......but that also meant that the baby may have been some what weak......and again despite both mom and baby still being some what weak...were pushed around.....stressed.......so it is possible that the baby could have been in a critical position in the womb......which may have decreased the baby's chance of survival.....and if not aborted.....sooner or later complications can arise.....which can result in both mom and child dying....or one of them surviving....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent----Nargis--adoremevirgo

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I go for option 3

I loved today's episode. I feel that today we once again saw the social aspect of the show and i loved Geet's lines today. I loved how she told Brij to his face what he and his so called family has done to her.

Today geet spoke out........the man she never dared to say anything too....the man that she was conditioned to listen to, U know because of his constant beatings......when maan lifted his hand up....in the fields....she had flinched!!!!! She was constantly beaten at home, even if i rose my hand up quickly any girl who was in Geet's shoes would flinch.

But today she had maan.....she had support..and because of that she had become stronger, some what independent...she new she was right....no one can stop her .....and so she spoke today. She told Brij that she will no longer be scared of him....she will no longer sit in that 4 walled house which was as a jail. She is no longer that geet handa that he knew......today she is only Geet......maan ki geet.........and that SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!! Till now she is still paying for the sins......his so called family and he had made.......by gettin her married!!!! She let him know that what happened to her was his....and the Handa Family's fault!!!!

She is getting married....to a man she chose......to a man whom she loves.......the real father of her child......who has been with her ever since ever since!!!
Do not forget.....agar ek aurat janam de sakti hain.....to woh jaan le bhi sakti hai.....
do not forget that a woman is just as strong as any man......dare u challenge her.....she will take the avtar of a Maa Kali......and u will not be spared!!!!

Maan.....what can i say about this man???? This God.......wow........he went crazy..........did u see the way he looked at Brij when he hugged geet......gosh soooo deadly.....so much INTENSITY!!!!
Maan went crazy today......complelely whacko today......AND I LOVEDD IT!!! The love he has for Geet.....and she once again was put to harm.....and this time he would not spare the man that has dared to touch his geet

Did u see Geet?? she too got scared watchin maan in this state. This is called love!!! This is our GHSP!!!

Idiots....shisters......niecy.....mommy....be ready for Maaneet wedding.....it will be the grandest wedding...
Wow two great episodes!!!!!
 Loved today's to the core!!!! Thank u Cv'sClap

Shivu !! Kya likha hain!! Clap
Now I know we both share something in common, and that is being a feminist! Wink 
Well actually, I'm sure standing up against injustice, is what we all share in common! Suppressing women, and taking away her rights is definitely something morally wrong!
I'm glad they harped on this again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey ladkiyon ....kaisee ho sab ...me totally fida over our dashing and smashing Maan ....kya dhulayee ke hai aaj ... my kids and I were actually jumping up and down at every blow and lets  not forget the kick that Brij got ...my 7 yr old Krish was like "come one Maan ....punch maar , kick maar , dho dal usko "  this shows i've taught my kids well Big smile 

loved the way Geet stood up in front of Brij ...and praised Maan for being on her side and Dadi looked so proud of Geet at that moment ...loved the way it was shown ...good work cvs .....but u know guys when she said   " Maan aur mera rishta atoot hai "  i was like gayi bhes paani main ....when someone says this in a serial , something bad ia bound to happen 

One thing i noticed was the way Maan holds her hand when Geet is about to faint / fall ....some how i felt this meant he will always hold on to her but she mite drift apart from him ....possibly what the cvs are thinking wid this abortion / MC in mind ....he will do his best to win her back and this also goes wid her dream of separation ....

as for the rest of the gang ....all were real cute and Pinky called Maan her jiju ...how sweet was that ....and Dadi is such a sweetheart for being on Geets side rather than Maans .....

Annie toh abhi se apno se door hone lagi ....maybe now that Geet has found her apnas its time for Annie to be sabse parayi .....LOL  sorry guys cudnt help it ....

Oh no  yeh abortion ki baat kahan se aayi ...Maan in even more pain and turmoil than before coz he now knows what this baby means to Geet ......Please cvs anything but that ....cant you actually go through wid this wedding without any more mishaps ...bas ab bahut ho gaya ....Dont do this , its spreads too much negativity ....why cant Maan and Geet have a happy life together , standing against all odds and fighting it out with others ....accepting this baby and loving Geet unconditionally is what makes Geet look up to Maan and love him too for the very person that he is ....dont make him fall in her eyes ...

well i like the idea of continuing the thread till we reach 150 pages  ....Big smile  .. 

Hi towelled partner/shisterHug

Yes Jes......u said it all....the way he held geet when she was about to fall......gave me chills that something will happen which will cause geet to drift away from him....and our maan who finally had loosened up....finally began to smile fully will go back to the old maan......intense passionate.....tryin to get his geet back!!!!

Waitin for it badly!!! beautiful takes....good to see u here today.....hope u r feeling betterEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Wah wah...i go to shovel the ICE and snow and you all show up right after i leave...not fair I say!!!

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Shivi ...me ok ...it was my mom who was not well so i was  at her place yesterday the whole day .....

loved what u wrote ....Maan was really something today ...all that anger at the man who tried to harm his Geet ...GC was amazing today ..... 

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Emi- thank u.....actually even i am shocked that i wrote thatROFL
glad u liked it....u see i am dancing soo much right now....that i was on fire....

so i wrote everything in my heart!!!!! Like u said....let it all outWink

--Magnificent----Nargis--

Go to top