Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Viji-even i was wonderin the same a few weeks back.....but then Vrush di and muniza di had said that they had changes the concept of the show in the middle....so i don't think this will happen...

but even if they are ending honor killings....i would love to see the war begin....it would be damn interesting to have this concept back again some how....cause it was this very promo which had pulled me to this show in the first place

I know, but when Geet struggled at each and every phase of her life because of what had happened to her...i felt ki all this came out of the cheating track.....and of course she foiled her family's plan of killing her but like today it was something which could come up any time and today it did

This track was always kept alive except for the last 2-3months when the new CV's took over, the whole factor was missing as they had not done their homework properly....as Swati said, GHSP has always been a Lovestory from day 1 only the treatment was different....I hope this flavor (WOMEN POWER) of the show is maintained and pursued further, in ways we may not even have expected......anticipated...😊

Good night Love Viji

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: savi-tan

@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.

@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunπŸ˜•

Tell me when anyone like Annie? tell me tell me tell me?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

So...i liked the episode today...lots of action...our HERO in full form beating up on Brij today. 

I am excited...i was glad to see Geet stand up for herself...and defend that WOMEN too have a right to forge ahead with their lives...that they should not remain suppressed in the shadow of a BLEAK PAST!!   I finally saw a trace of the original intention of this show......to defend the RIGHTS of such oppressed and distressed girls.  LOVE it!!πŸ‘ Loved how GEET shut BRIJ up with every possible comment he tried to make.....she nipped it all in the bud...good for you ...GO GIRLFRIEND!!!  U R A ⭐️!

Maan....what can be said of him...he is a STAR of man and will make a STAR of a husband for Geet!!  BUT according to the pre-cap..i see difficult times ahead.

So MISCARRIAGE or ABORTION....back to the same question??  It all depends...no....before or after the PHERES??  What do you think?

I would like her to recover from the fainting spell...continue the pheres...get married.....then feel weak again...and doctor will bring up the question of Abortion...but the sequence of the PICS on FB tell a different story....me confused!!πŸ˜•  If there is going to be no MISCARRIAGE/ABORTION...then why bring up the question again??  And where is the 12 day kasam of Maan's??πŸ˜•

Now onto AA...Ajun and Anne.  Anne...again looking beautiful in her lengha....nice outfit!!  Arjun is defo up to something...just can't put my finger on it yet.

CVs have done a good job with his character...creating so much GRAY in him that its hard for the viewers to be SURE of what he will or will not do...KUDOS!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode...................... I didn't think i would say that again.....but now I am!!!

--Nags

Yes definitely the episode was fantabulous, mindblowing.....Loved it to the coreπŸ‘πŸ‘...I was expecting the shayari from you, so where is the shayari? bolo bolo bolo?

I think Maan will say no to Doc on first place, cause he knows how Geet is so attach with baby....He would definitely tell doc that he would take care Geet, and will keep her out of all the shockers....

Agree with you Arjun has some master plan, and i am enjoying bad man, woh bhi hotty hotty....

I am happy that you have liked the episode, good berry berry good......Lub JuπŸ€—

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Wow what an episode, loved it from core of my heart...I am sad my Brij left, i dont think so they will show him now😭...What an acting yaar, ufff jaan lewa...Drashti and Behzaad both were too good in that scene, he as a bad man, and she was as a victim.....loved my mann ke Maan's entry...Haila how he ran after he heard her voice...How he hold his hand and dishum dishum Brij....The hug to Geet and stare to Brij, ufff killing.....
He beats him alot, if Adi and office gang hadnt hold him, he would killed Brij...Uff loved it when he said Geet ko haath kaise lagaya..true lover, crazy lover...Arey aisey hi MSK pur dil nahin aaya.....

I loved it Geet stood for herself front of everyone, and showed Brij his right place....She said it everything on his face....Seriously very hurting 1 woman has to gone throw such torture.....I am happy she found Maan in her life, it's very rarely happens that you have find someone good in your life, Geet is lucky....

Loved Dadi, when she questioned Annie, but Annie emotionless, expressionless, senseless.....And Arjun told his made up story to Dadi, and satisfied her restless soul lolz....

Anyways Arjun is playing good game with Annie, and tonight bhaiya bhabi will get marry and nannd manaiengi suhaag raat...wah wah wah phast phast phast girl.....Zabardast Arjun very master plan....

Doc wanna Maan to abort the baby for Geet life...What you all think will gonna happen? Is it Arjun plan to create misunderstanding between MaanEet, cause he brought the doctor?

Muniza

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I loved today's episode!!!!! Was soooo damn brilliant!!!! OM G OM G.......Gurti tore up the whole episode....with their phenomenal acting.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am soo proud of Geet..........she made me feel like being a woman is an amazing thing......because we give the men the right to be a father.......if it weren't for us.....they wouldn't have the privilegde of being a father....

Geet touched my heart....to the core.....i felt that i was there with Maaneet......cryin with them...being there with!!! It was ahhhhmazing!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

here's my cent on todays episode..

loved pinky calling maan jiju scene to the core yaar..literally revinded n watched that jiju part 10 times and adi smile n raising eyebrows when she says 50,000..n maan smile when she calls him jiju..mhuaa...luv them to the core😳 😳

Yes that was beautiful scene, and i was awww to Pinky, and loved my mann ke Maan's smile....

there is a reason why i fell for this guy..even though i have maan with me yaar...he is another gem of a character along with maan..mind u..he is Lily's Adi😳 😳

Take it lily, no one gonna come and ask you, even i like Adi, but it's ok πŸ˜‰

daaaddiiiiiiiiii...she reminds me of my two girlfrnds yaar..really she does..my two gran moms 😳

Right..this is my final answer and i am not going to say it again...so keep this in mind for ever..
I DONT WANT A MISCARRIAGE..got it...I WANT a happy n bubby baby to be born.
If i again hear the word of "Miscarriage"  or "abortion" or "either mother or child" type dialouges in the serials..thats it...u wouldnt know wats got u....😑..so bewareee....

Arey yaar no one want miscarriage, and abortion, but if there is any need we cant say anything, but on serious note we want lil drama between MaanEet, if CV's can bring that drama without killing the baby then i am more than happy...

the precap spoiled it totally for me..😭

yoo..my silly doubts yet again on todays epi..

- i know everyone were concentrating on maan beating brij to pulp...but i noticed one more thing..whenn maan beats brij all people come n surround the fighting duo and watch in shock..they come from different directions...in that scene some girls come running from top through the stairs which was empty when brij  was pulling geet...how come these girls came from top or inside the house when all were outside and no one was there when brij was trying to trottle geet's neck πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haila i haven't noticed that, too phunny, blopper of the day....

- anne.ab tumhara kya kehna...arjun tho baazi maar raha hai...aur khullam khulla bol bhi raha hai..who bhi kudh ladki se ki uss jaise ladke aise mauke ke talash mein hothe hai...

Arey Anne is senseless, brainless, expressionless, emotionless, aur jitne bhi less hai, she is..Every moment she proves herself Dev sis, hardly Maan sis....

- though i enjoed maan beating brij to  pulp n geet standing up to herself ..on her legs...with maans support as always.....i missed my daasoo entry of my HHSBs (hot hot security Boys)...kya yaar...humesha cinema ke police ki tarah...aakhir mein aathe ho....chi...wat were they doing till maan called them ??  cant u come at first?? idiots..u guys got a chance to be in limelight and u missed the golden chance..too bad..🀣

Agar security pehle aati toh kya hum dhanso fight enjoy kur sakte they, bolo bolo bolo?

Good take, love your observation.....

Muniza
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shivu fab take..
and nags so is yours

Savi

i feel a slap is resorting to cheap thrills...her words were cutting enough

i feel when words can do the trick a slap is a sign of weakness!!

anyway...

i watched the epi pretty late..and i am waiting and watching..

i am enjoying the show and reserving my take...

enjoy people
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I loved today's episode!!!!! Was soooo damn brilliant!!!! OM G OM G.......Gurti tore up the whole episode....with their phenomenal acting.........πŸ‘

I am soo proud of Geet..........she made me feel like being a woman is an amazing thing......because we give the men the right to be a father.......if it weren't for us.....they wouldn't have the privilegde of being a father....

Geet touched my heart....to the core.....i felt that i was there with Maaneet......cryin with them...being there with!!! It was ahhhhmazing!!

Yes it was amaziing, and GurTi, Behzaad was tooooo good....Me too loved the episode at the core.....I always want Geet to be strong, and today she stole the episode......Maan ka toh kya kehna, woh toh mere mann ka Maan hai na, toh un se toh kum hi shikayat hoti hai mujhe😳....

Muniza
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yes it was amaziing, and GurTi, Behzaad was tooooo good....Me too loved the episode at the core.....I always want Geet to be strong, and today she stole the episode......Maan ka toh kya kehna, woh toh mere mann ka Maan hai na, toh un se toh kum hi shikayat hoti hai mujhe😳....

Muniza

of course di!!!!!! Today's episode was just 😍

i can keep watchin over and over....now di we will watching together right??
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Shivu fab take..
and nags so is yours

Savi

i feel a slap is resorting to cheap thrills...her words were cutting enough

i feel when words can do the trick a slap is a sign of weakness!!

anyway...

i watched the epi pretty late..and i am waiting and watching..

i am enjoying the show and reserving my take...

enjoy people

thanks Di.....but also i don't think geet wants to do the same as her bro right?? She hates violence......and so it would have been out of character if she slapped him....and also haath ghanday ho jatay🀣
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

helo idiotss....πŸ€—