Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 4)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I Hve seeing so many green lights but green light wale are gayab from thread

Vrush , Lavz , Nags comeeeeeeeee fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
my net is wonky
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Haanji haanji ab only enjoy srsly today i didn,t expect the bluetooth convo seeing for the first time on telly and one more thing Brij entry to geet room was not in my widest dream for today ?
so see without expecting i got this
i am very happy

btw how r u ?
see exactly......yea sometimes these new cv's get shaky.....but they are still maintaining their fresh ideas.....even i felt that i have never seen a wedding like this......
and that blue tooth idea....damn man.....i would have never thought of this.....LOL
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Shivu u are here Good how r u ?
okie Except Vrush sab phast phast bolo okieeeeeeee

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hi Vrush How r u?

Just read your take. Really scared is the vivah track really coming up or is it just an assumption

Edited by sollypnj - 17 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Muniza Di, they always look tired......these days nothing new about that....did u just notice?? These 6 days are horrible.....they are shooting back to back episodes tryin to get everything in on time....tryin to please us....and the channel....pressure pressure everywhere....
from us.....the channel....

too much pressure sooner or later causes an explosion.....a big explosion......

how can we not expect the actors to do masti at a time like this?? When you are stressed u try to find reasons to laugh....when you are sleepy and u have to finish work....u have to stay awake....u drink coffee or tea right??here the team tries to make each other laugh....to stay awake......

not easy....we can all sit here and judge.....and tell what they are doin wrong......how about tryin being in their shoes....

how can u expect to give 100% energy when there is none left in u??? How can u look in anger with eyes far up open....when u cannot keep them open??

How do u get rid of the nasty pimples on ur face......

even after this....Gurti are tryin to give top notch performances......

yes they are not the only actors that are on a 6 day schedule.....but everyone wants to see only them.....no one else....the other shows on the channel have more characters.......that they can show....whereas us....they spoon fed us maaneet for months....and now when they are makin use of other actors......we all get pissy....
on top of it....they lost their number 1 position....so they have that pressure on them too.....they say they don't care about that lost position but they doOuch

u know after that article, i am damn sure that they have been shooting continuosly for 2 weeks back to back.......so we got fillers most of the time.....Ouch

put two and two together people.....Dead

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 January 2011 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sollypnj

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!

so now the jail track will come and msk wont go to jail because the bluetooth would have picked up things..and so would the cctv?

logically agar..track chalaye

par with a burnt bride...phere toh ho jaayenge..SR nahi hogi *kicks myself for gutter brain*

ab question remains

will baby remain?

will Geet feel she is not good enough for MSK?

or will she say..ab aap kisi aur shaadi kar lo..mujhme daag toh pehle hi tha and ab.. mein khoobsurat bhi nahi rahi jiska aapko ghurur tha

hai..MSK ki nazar lag gayee!

Hi Vrush How r u?

Just read your take. Really scared is the vivah track really coming up or is it just an assumption
[/QUOTE]
no....this is just a prediction she has made.......who knows what wil happenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-RushTrip-

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

A lifetimes marriage turns sour ! so the episodes spell love in the wind and doom to the viewer! A hotchpotch of strong sentiments run through our veins carrying worry, anxiety, hope and our desperate salvation measures for G&M, but only the Creatives'  best kept secret thoughts are enacted.

All hints at a seperation seem to be order of Geet in the Monday episode.  If they do with a heavy heart thoughCry, I really wish they would have Geet reminiscing with the musical score of Abhaey Singh's "Mainda Yaar"....

The Indian Woman - it is true to say that they are amongst the most suppressed in the world, and it is equally true to say that they are amongst the most enlightened.  Geet is a novice and an "yes MAAN" woman but her fragrance and transparency has her MAAN licking from her palms - O the no. of times he declared her beauty and wanted to possess it so, and make her his ! wow! what poetic emotionHeart !

Yet a few clear pointers that all that glitters is not gold.....
Geet clearly says to Maan that more than herself or taqdeer she trusts Maan.  With such faith, how do misunderstandings ever be construed, worse still happen ?? What greater love can this be but a total sacrifice of self and a union of untold miseries.  Maan with his wow! new bluetooth told her their union would be perfect now that they may be seperate until marriage but united thru bluetooth.  Fantastic content for a BT ad. !!  Maan reminds me of one saying of Mahatma Gandhi "I have mentally become woman to steal into her heart" - something hes never stooped to ever do, but would only for his Mishti.

"I see the world is mad.  If I speak the truth they rush to beat me, if I lie they trust me" so spoke Kabir the poet.  AA track seems to be going mad with the tables turned over, advantage  'NT '- 'the dead woman speaks' - the CVs seem to speak the truth thru AA track that its here to stay for awhile.  And we seem to lie to ourselves that the axe is placed at the AA neck and soon they would whoosh out of our screens -  Anyways I still have faith Annie will turn around and slip the carpet from under Arjun's +feet and make him stand on unsure territory - mano ya na mano ! shes still Khandani stuff !!

Kudos to Romeo and Manisha for appreciating the dancing horsey - afterall it is a hero of sorts.  I wished though  that Maan would have riden a more Masculine thoroughly white thoroughbred !!

Cheers.Smile

Edited by lovetheserial - 18 January 2011 at 3:05am

Go to top