Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 39)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Nags....like u said LOVED Geet fr wateva she said.....she stood up...ClapClapClap       

Jai Mata Di....women Power!!!!LOLLOL
Abortion - i dnt lyk da sound out dis oneOuch....wd prefr a MC....coz if its Abortion den its sure v WILL get a MU track.....OuchOuch

coz wateva Geet said - Der cant b any MU btw me n Maan...humare risthe mei kabhi koi darar nahi aa saktha.....n da way she said she is proud to b a mom...n dat Maan wd gv all da happiness to her baby......i felt dat mayb CVs ver hintin towrds a MC...bt i was confusd as to hw MC wd happen....precap had made it clear....dey could b goin on fr a abortion track......she has made it sure BABY is her major concern....Maan cums aftr dat....if Maan opts to abort da baby den she WILL blame him frsur coz she had askd him to opt fr da baby.......i alwaz felt MC was cumin up...we hav discussd dis tym n again...bt abortionnn.....NO WAY!!!DeadDead it wd mean a MAJOR MU btw Maaneet......
jo bhi ho shaadi ho jaye BAS!!!!Confused

I know Lavu...I am confused too. Confused You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Wow what an episode, loved it from core of my heart...I am sad my Brij left, i dont think so they will show him nowCry...What an acting yaar, ufff jaan lewa...Drashti and Behzaad both were too good in that scene, he as a bad man, and she was as a victim.....loved my mann ke Maan's entry...Haila how he ran after he heard her voice...How he hold his hand and dishum dishum Brij....The hug to Geet and stare to Brij, ufff killing.....
He beats him alot, if Adi and office gang hadnt hold him, he would killed Brij...Uff loved it when he said Geet ko haath kaise lagaya..true lover, crazy lover...Arey aisey hi MSK pur dil nahin aaya.....

I loved it Geet stood for herself front of everyone, and showed Brij his right place....She said it everything on his face....Seriously very hurting 1 woman has to gone throw such torture.....I am happy she found Maan in her life, it's very rarely happens that you have find someone good in your life, Geet is lucky....

Loved Dadi, when she questioned Annie, but Annie emotionless, expressionless, senseless.....And Arjun told his made up story to Dadi, and satisfied her restless soul lolz....

Anyways Arjun is playing good game with Annie, and tonight bhaiya bhabi will get marry and nannd manaiengi suhaag raat...wah wah wah phast phast phast girl.....Zabardast Arjun very master plan....

Doc wanna Maan to abort the baby for Geet life...What you all think will gonna happen? Is it Arjun plan to create misunderstanding between MaanEet, cause he brought the doctor?

Over all bindas episode, and aof caourse 10/10...Loved GurTi, Dadi, Pinky, and aof caourse my bad man Arjun....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjgoldenballravenhearteminent--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.
@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunConfused

Edited by savi-tan - 18 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by LavZ

Hey Nags....like u said LOVED Geet fr wateva she said.....she stood up...ClapClapClap       

Jai Mata Di....women Power!!!!LOLLOL
Abortion - i dnt lyk da sound out dis oneOuch....wd prefr a MC....coz if its Abortion den its sure v WILL get a MU track.....OuchOuch

coz wateva Geet said - Der cant b any MU btw me n Maan...humare risthe mei kabhi koi darar nahi aa saktha.....n da way she said she is proud to b a mom...n dat Maan wd gv all da happiness to her baby......i felt dat mayb CVs ver hintin towrds a MC...bt i was confusd as to hw MC wd happen....precap had made it clear....dey could b goin on fr a abortion track......she has made it sure BABY is her major concern....Maan cums aftr dat....if Maan opts to abort da baby den she WILL blame him frsur coz she had askd him to opt fr da baby.......i alwaz felt MC was cumin up...we hav discussd dis tym n again...bt abortionnn.....NO WAY!!!DeadDead it wd mean a MAJOR MU btw Maaneet......
jo bhi ho shaadi ho jaye BAS!!!!Confused

I know Lavu...I am confused too. Confused You are right about the line GEET says...that humbare rishte mein koi DARAAR nahi aa sakti......that line gave me the heebee jeebees too....for sure that was an indication for a ABORTION MU......no??  Looks like there is much action in store for us...and i am happy about that...but I wan the Shaadi comepleted before any of this happens!!
we all gettin the chills mommy today......scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags : What has happened to this thread?  No one is here.

Agree with your take on MC/Abortion - once and for all the CV has got to decide whether they want to keep the baby or not.  According to me, if anthing happens, it will happen only after the pheras..

NE -  She should either exit the show or be replaced.Dead

Rjun : I am with you on this especially when his expressions cannot be read so easily. 

Here we were anxious to know what happened to Geet when she fainted & the CV ends up showing us NE/Rjun romance.  Are they purposily trying to irritate us?Angry

As is said always, the security guards came in only after the entire fiasco was over - to arrest...

I liked Geet's dialogues to Brij but I would have liked it even better had she given him one "raapchik" slap.  Koi baat nahin, you can give it to Rjun after learning Taekwondo from Maan. Big smile

Savi...i agree with you...i don' t like this talwaar of miscarriage/abortion hanging all the time...kya hai??

Anni....i don't care enough to bother about her acting..but i do agree...i am tired of the same ONE expression for all emotions...happy, sad, dazed, confused, in love, angry......one look for all emotions!!Ouch

Arjun.....he is a great actor.  His acting is complimenting his role perfectly.....I for one cannot pinpoint him to nay one thing...and his acting is superb to leave me feeling ambivalent about his actions and his character.....too good!!

ravenheart

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Shivi...perfectly said............."scared after soo long....and eager after soo long as to see what will happen next!!!!" Tongue  I am happy about this....atlast some emotion has been evoked in me.....I am excited!!

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags/Lavz : I took the line literally....didn't go indepth.....I think there will be no MU.  Maan will not allow to abort the baby without consulting Geet.  Not to worry.
@ Muniza :  good episode.  Liked everything except for NE/ErrjunConfused

Savi...i think Miscarriage will give it a great scope for a rocking story....and MU will be inevitable if miscarriage happens....but if the execution is good...then the story will rock!!  Lets see what they do!!

ravenheart

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Wow what an episode, loved it,bindas...dil khush kurdita, kaha tha na acha track shru honey wall hai, trust on your CV's, but u all reacted like a normal fans...chalo Jo hogaya woh hogaya...

Anyways I will update my take, once I will come home....,

Muniza

Munni...i posted my take on page 38...now looking forward to yours!!Smile

Infinitedreams

Go to top