Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 38)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Okie bye me going gdnite jo bhi decide ho pls tell
waise Ab hum karenge kya daily kyunki yahan koi a nhin raha hai chalo

Nags and savi bye enjoy and jo bhi anewale hai unhe mera Salaam
gdnite miss me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
So...i liked the episode today...lots of action...our HERO in full form beating up on Brij today. 

I am excited...i was glad to see Geet stand up for herself...and defend that WOMEN too have a right to forge ahead with their lives...that they should not remain suppressed in the shadow of a BLEAK PAST!!   I finally saw a trace of the original intention of this show......to defend the RIGHTS of such oppressed and distressed girls.  LOVE it!!ClapClapClapClap Loved how GEET shut BRIJ up with every possible comment he tried to make.....she nipped it all in the bud...good for you ...GO GIRLFRIEND!!!  U R A StarStarStarStarStarStar!

Maan....what can be said of him...he is a STAR of man and will make a STAR of a husband for Geet!!  BUT according to the pre-cap..i see difficult times ahead.

So MISCARRIAGE or ABORTION....back to the same question??  It all depends...no....before or after the PHERES??  What do you think?

I would like her to recover from the fainting spell...continue the pheres...get married.....then feel weak again...and doctor will bring up the question of Abortion...but the sequence of the PICS on FB tell a different story....me confused!!Confused  If there is going to be no MISCARRIAGE/ABORTION...then why bring up the question again??  And where is the 12 day kasam of Maan's??Confused

Now onto AA...Ajun and Anne.  Anne...again looking beautiful in her lengha....nice outfit!!  Arjun is defo up to something...just can't put my finger on it yet.

CVs have done a good job with his character...creating so much GRAY in him that its hard for the viewers to be SURE of what he will or will not do...KUDOS!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode...................... I didn't think i would say that again.....but now I am!!!

--Nags

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihuravenhearteminentadoremevirgorickksSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Okie bye me going gdnite jo bhi decide ho pls tell
waise Ab hum karenge kya daily kyunki yahan koi a nhin raha hai chalo

Nags and savi bye enjoy and jo bhi anewale hai unhe mera Salaam
gdnite miss me

Preeto...i just posted my take...do tell me what you think before you go..plz!!Big smile

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I go for option 3

This really does remind me of a fairy tale!!! because in every fairy tale....there are always obstacles the princess has to take......and our geet too has been doin the same as Ariel, Cinderella, Arora, Belle, ect..ect..

I loved today's episode. I feel that today we once again saw the social aspect of the show and i loved Geet's lines today. I loved how she told Brij to his face what he and his so called family has done to her.

What she said today touched my heart because this is tru. Women are always thought to be weak. Women are always thought to be dumb. I learned something in Western Civilization, that back in the day men said that "women have smaller brains" which is why they are dumber then men as "men have larger brains then women." Tell me shisters how pathetic is that??? Without any medical proof they made everyone believe that women are stupid because their brains are smaller.

From the day humans have walked this very earth, women have been treated inhumanely. They are women so they can't work....they are women so they can't leave the house..and if they do they have bow down and walk behind the men..they are women so men can beat them, rape them, throw them in one corner, they are weak what are they going to say???

From day 1 we are shown to be the weaker specie.......because everytime we try to speak up....we were killed!!!! Durin the French Revolution, the First Declaration of rights of men was created.....where the hell were the women??? How come women do not get any rights to say??? I don't remember the woman's name, but she made a suggestion that women should get the right to vote, and because of that suggestion she was beheaded!

U know Harriet Tubman, the Underground Railroad Queen, she too was a woman.......she saved 500 slaves risking her own life........u know what people thought of her??? They thought she was a MAN.......because only Men were "supposed to be brave" when she would come to their rescue they would be surprised that Harriet was no man.......she was a WOMAN INDEED!!!

Today geet spoke out........the man she never dared to say anything too....the man that she was conditioned to listen to, U know because of his constant beatings......when maan lifted his hand up....in the fields....she had flinched!!!!! She was constantly beaten at home, even if i rose my hand up quickly any girl who was in Geet's shoes would flinch.

But today she had maan.....she had support..and because of that she had become stronger, some what independent...she new she was right....no one can stop her .....and so she spoke today. She told Brij that she will no longer be scared of him....she will no longer sit in that 4 walled house which was as a jail. She is no longer that geet handa that he knew......today she is only Geet......maan ki geet.........and that SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!! Till now she is still paying for the sins......his so called family and he had made.......by gettin her married!!!! She let him know that what happened to her was his....and the Handa Family's fault!!!!

She is getting married....to a man she chose......to a man whom she loves.......the real father of her child......who has been with her ever since ever since!!!!

Do not forget.....agar ek aurat janam de sakti hain.....to woh jaan le bhi sakti hai.....
do not forget that a woman is just as strong as any man......dare u challenge her.....she will take the avtar of a Maa Kali......and u will not be spared!!!!

Maan.....what can i say about this man???? This God.......wow........he went crazy..........did u see the way he looked at Brij when he hugged geet......gosh soooo deadly.....so much INTENSITY!!!!
Maan went crazy today......complelely whacko today......AND I LOVEDD IT!!! The love he has for Geet.....and she once again was put to harm.....and this time he would not spare the man that has dared to touch his geet

Did u see Geet?? she too got scared watchin maan in this state. This is called love!!! This is our GHSP!!!

Idiots....shisters......niecy.....mommy....be ready for Maaneet wedding.....it will be the grandest wedding...

Wow two great episodes!!!!!

Loved today's to the core!!!! Thank u Cv'sClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thank u Triple AAA.....for takin up the screenspace for maaneet.....so they can restWink

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 18 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgo--Nargis--SilentsoulInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hey Nags....like u said LOVED Geet fr wateva she said.....she stood up...ClapClapClap       

Jai Mata Di....women Power!!!!LOLLOL
Abortion - i dnt lyk da sound out dis oneOuch....wd prefr a MC....coz if its Abortion den its sure v WILL get a MU track.....OuchOuch

coz wateva Geet said - Der cant b any MU btw me n Maan...humare risthe mei kabhi koi darar nahi aa saktha.....n da way she said she is proud to b a mom...n dat Maan wd gv all da happiness to her baby......i felt dat mayb CVs ver hintin towrds a MC...bt i was confusd as to hw MC wd happen....precap had made it clear....dey could b goin on fr a abortion track......she has made it sure BABY is her major concern....Maan cums aftr dat....if Maan opts to abort da baby den she WILL blame him frsur coz she had askd him to opt fr da baby.......i alwaz felt MC was cumin up...we hav discussd dis tym n again...bt abortionnn.....NO WAY!!!DeadDead it wd mean a MAJOR MU btw Maaneet......
jo bhi ho shaadi ho jaye BAS!!!!Confused

Edited by LavZ - 18 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Mommy awesome take!!!!! loved it....and love u for loving today's episode!!!

mommy we are women....and i damn proud to be one!!!! geet and maan put tears in my eyes today....seein geet stand up not for herself only but all of us women!!!!

Maan to see this man being in love with geet sooo much....to see him go crazy mad......because of Brij......

wow wow wow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

yes shivu - Maan lookd CRAZYYY....lookd lik a dewaana n i loved his deewanapan....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n v r gettin a grnd shaadiiiiTongue

pyar mein bheegi bheegi
deewanapan deewanapan
deewanapan o deewanapan
deewanapan...deewanapan LOLLOL

mysterygurl1427

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Nags : What has happened to this thread?  No one is here.

Agree with your take on MC/Abortion - once and for all the CV has got to decide whether they want to keep the baby or not.  According to me, if anthing happens, it will happen only after the pheras..

NE -  She should either exit the show or be replaced.Dead

Rjun : I am with you on this especially when his expressions cannot be read so easily. 

Here we were anxious to know what happened to Geet when she fainted & the CV ends up showing us NE/Rjun romance.  Are they purposily trying to irritate us?Angry

As is said always, the security guards came in only after the entire fiasco was over - to arrest...

I liked Geet's dialogues to Brij but I would have liked it even better had she given him one "raapchik" slap.  Koi baat nahin, you can give it to Rjun after learning Taekwondo from Maan. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top