Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 31)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by LavZ

muniii.......muniii....munii....muniii..

Lavu Lavu Lavu Lavu...meri niece jaani...

I was watching Geet on Star TV...It's recorded for me...Haila thanks to Vrushu who has guided us how to use Star TV, and now me, Shivi are enjoying watching all episodes in HD quality, warna we have to watch on youtubeAngry

Muniza

well i get enough dose of repeats nw dat i dnt hav to go to youtube....it takes a long tym to dwnload in YT......its irritatinAngry.......aur waise bhi such episods r not der which force me to dwnload dem n see dem .....dat magic looks lost sumver....it resurfces nw n den n aftr dat it goes again into hibernatn.......Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Muni - i hv a feeling that SR (consummation) wont happen but there will be some romantic moments between them.... Big smileTongue

Yes aaof caourse (Geet style) there would be some romantic scenes.....Agar woh nahin diya toh CV's ki Khair nahin AngryWinkEmbarrassed

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

I was watching Geet on Star TV...It's recorded for me...Haila thanks to Vrushu who has guided us how to use Star TV, and now me, Shivi are enjoying watching all episodes in HD quality, warna we have to watch on youtubeAngry

Muniza

well i get enough dose of repeats nw dat i dnt hav to go to youtube....it takes a long tym to dwnload in YT......its irritatinAngry.......aur waise bhi such episods r not der which force me to dwnload dem n see dem .....dat magic looks lost sumver....it resurfces nw n den n aftr dat it goes again into hibernatn.......Ouch

Arey it's recorded for us na, otherwise we can't watch, and on youtube it's not good quality...
I dont have Star ChannelCry...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Jyoti- exactly my point yaar....there were two  illogical things today.....just two...and for that everyone is going nuts!!!!

i have been tryn to explain the same to everyone!!!

what do u expect the actors to do?? First off they are tired....and a wedding is supposed to be a time when the bride and groom enjoy...

maaneet are doin just that.....they are enjoyin their wedding......and are feelin like their dreams are coming tru because they will be together finally!!! Today's episode was damn good.....

during wedding even in real life bride and groom luk tired....i hv seen in my own sis's wedding...both she and my BIL were exhausted....its true every bride and groom want to look their best for their own wedding...but wat with pre-marriage rituals and ceremonies and also invitation to every relatives' places...they end up luking tired during the actual wedding....
yes aditi i agree......if i can go to my cousin's wedding and get exhausted by just being the bridesmaid....imagine what the bride and groom go through....they must get wiped more then usLOL
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

@Jyoti- exactly my point yaar....there were two  illogical things today.....just two...and for that everyone is going nuts!!!!

what do u expect the actors to do?? First off they are tired....and a wedding is supposed to be a time when the bride and groom enjoy...

maaneet are doin just that.....they are enjoyin their wedding......and are feelin like their dreams are coming tru because they will be together finally!!! Today's episode was damn good.....

during wedding even in real life bride and groom luk tired....i hv seen in my own sis's wedding...both she and my BIL were exhausted....its true every bride and groom want to look their best for their own wedding...but wat with pre-marriage rituals and ceremonies and also invitation to every relatives' places...they end up luking tired during the actual wedding....
yes aditi i agree......if i can go to my cousin's wedding and get exhausted by just being the bridesmaid....imagine what the bride and groom go through....they must get wiped more then usLOL

yes shibu....and imagine wat our maan and geet had to go thru in the pre-wedding days....geet in hospital fighting with death, and she got brushed with death just in the morning....and maan worried 24x7 for geet....he is hardly even enjoying his wedding days since he is always alert for any trouble....
so....i feel instead of commenting on how GC and DD r luking tired....let us in true spirit accept that maan and geet r actually tired....i am actually seeing the signs of fatigue as part of the script....rather i wud hv been surprised if they wud hv luked fresh after the morning incident with NT....and now with roadblocks and all....

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Muniza

What magic are u tryin to look for Lavz shister??

see at the time......the whole story was different......it always is like that when the love story starts.....because u see feelings of the couple towards each other......

now they are already in love.......and the only step to their relationship has to be marriage...

before and now the feelings were completely different...and the magic is never lost until u decide urself that the magic is gone......if u believe then even in the smallest scenes u will see that the magic still exists.

Only if u want to see the magic....but if u sit waitin for the episode knowin that i will be bad.....then u will not enjoy it....it is a trick our brain plays on ourself.....which always happens to everyone...

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

yes shibu....and imagine wat our maan and geet had to go thru in the pre-wedding days....geet in hospital fighting with death, and she got brushed with death just in the morning....and maan worried 24x7 for geet....he is hardly even enjoying his wedding days since he is always alert for any trouble....
so....i feel instead of commenting on how GC and DD r luking tired....let us in true spirit accept that maan and geet r actually tired....i am actually seeing the signs of fatigue as part of the script....rather i wud hv been surprised if they wud hv luked fresh after the morning incident with NT....and now with roadblocks and all....

Exactly.......now that is more logical....
i remember comin home from my maasi's reception at 3 in the morning....wedding then later there was a reception.....we all came home....and every bone in my body was aching...

i was extremely irritated at the hall as it is......tired....and grumpy and just extremely bitchy as hell...it was ridiculous...

and brides are worse....they turn into bridezilla....that is a true fact.....

it would make sense though....

i know many people do not have an SR in real life either....how can they?? Damn it is a flipping Indian wedding......no joke....u r too damn tired to even do any kind of activity after that....too damned tired....

yes....this is personal.....but i am old enough to know....and many of my Di's have told me that they have not their first night....in fact the moment they got home.....they changed and fell right into bed.....LOL

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooo

Me back, what's going on?

Muniza

Go to top