Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 3)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
ayee..

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisomysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hello Idiots ready for dhamaallllllllllll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
So after wedding they are gonna sing

Geet : Ye darpan hai ya tera mann
             yahan bhi sajan hai wahan bhi sajan
            Mann jispe wara hai tan uspe waar do
            Aaj ki raat ke sare adhikar do
           Na woh ab paraya na tu ab parayi sajni
           Samarpan ki bela ayi re ayi sajni
           Aane se uske chandni si chayi sajni

Maan : Mil hi gayi thi woh khushi humare bhaag ki
              Agni pariksha deke payi raat ye suhaag ki
             Chaan sitare apne milan ki denge misale
             Aaj chiraag se chalo ye dua le
             Sej pholon ki sajaye humein haq hai
             Sang hum saadiya bitaye humein haq hai
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera waada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera waada hai

Wah what an episode, loved Maan & Geet convo, she was so worried, but our dulhe raja assured her that i would came and took my dulhan with me....Wah beautiful, dulhe raja on ghoda...Haila kya moment tha, she hugged him, and he was niharofying her...Aasman se farishte bhi jal rahe hongey ke itni khubsurat ladki Maan Singh Khurana ko kaise mil gaiee...haila MSK sirf farishte nahin, bohut loog jal rahey hain yahan....

How sweet he wanna take her somewhere far in beautiful mountains, and spend time with her only, and she was all ready to go with him...Haila loved his smile...Ohho high tech dulha, gave bluetooth to her, wah wah wah yeh sirf MSK hi kur sakta hai...

Phinally he took his mishti with him...Loved the happiness on everyone face....Haila Manisha was cribbing cause Maan was getting married....Loved Romeo how he praised ghodi, and MSK gave him anger stare....Cute moment MSk wanna go with Geet...Dadi teased him...

So phinally as they showed in promo that Annie wasnt present in shaadi, and same happened....Arjun plan phailed.....

Wah wah high tech dulha shared all info with her dulhan...Loved Pinky when she teased Tasha, Romeo ko bula loonLOL...Loved MSK when he was taking advantage of her quietness, and teased her, hahahahaha poor Geet couldn't said anything except rued....

Loved when Geet said barat aagaiee, cause MSK told her, but she couldn't shared with Tasha & Pinky, and they were insisted her to tell them how she would know...Seriously loved all MSK teasing...Enjoyed the moment.....

Anyways sadly Brij entered in Geet room and wanna kill her...Haila how she will survived? Anyways love the twist...

Over all good episode, 9/10 my POV.....Loved Geet, she was looking beautiful, pur Maan ki sherwaniAngry..Anyways agree with my Idiotz they were looking tired, pur bache kya karey itna kaam jo kurte....Anyways all rocked...Loved Romeo, Pinky, how they were teasing Maan & Tasha, and of course our Dulhe Raja full on, and chaidofying dulhaniya...

Muniza

Wah wah wah Muni Mazza agaya i loved it todays episode and your starting lines wow mesmerising Embarrassedand yaa mujhe tired nahin lage coz meri unse nazre hi nahin hati tired dhyaan hi nahin gayaWinkand I Loved everyone today Smileaaj creatives ne mujhe khush kardiya aur tere Take ne double khushSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

HailaaaShockedLOLLOL.....wondrful Muni massi jaanClap...kya title hai - ek dum jhakhasss!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kasam Se Kasam Se
Hum Aayenge
Shaadi Ka Joda
Hum Laayenge
Dulhan Hum Le JayengeWink

O Sahi Waqt Par Hi
Hum Aayenge
Tujhko Uthaake
Le Jayenge
Dulhan Hum Le JayengeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dancing

Humaare thread ke Maaneet ke liye:Wink
Kasam Se Kasam Se
Hum Aayenge
Gaano mei bhari Raaz
Hum Laayenge
Ghar ki beti Hum Le JayengeWinkLOL

Thanks to Vrushu for the title help, jub ho hum khayali toh kya chahiye phirWink..

Loved the song for our thread's MaanEet ROFL...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by muniza75

Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera waada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera waada hai

Wah what an episode, loved Maan & Geet convo, she was so worried, but our dulhe raja assured her that i would came and took my dulhan with me....Wah beautiful, dulhe raja on ghoda...Haila kya moment tha, she hugged him, and he was niharofying her...Aasman se farishte bhi jal rahe hongey ke itni khubsurat ladki Maan Singh Khurana ko kaise mil gaiee...haila MSK sirf farishte nahin, bohut loog jal rahey hain yahan....

How sweet he wanna take her somewhere far in beautiful mountains, and spend time with her only, and she was all ready to go with him...Haila loved his smile...Ohho high tech dulha, gave bluetooth to her, wah wah wah yeh sirf MSK hi kur sakta hai...

Phinally he took his mishti with him...Loved the happiness on everyone face....Haila Manisha was cribbing cause Maan was getting married....Loved Romeo how he praised ghodi, and MSK gave him anger stare....Cute moment MSk wanna go with Geet...Dadi teased him...

So phinally as they showed in promo that Annie wasnt present in shaadi, and same happened....Arjun plan phailed.....

Wah wah high tech dulha shared all info with her dulhan...Loved Pinky when she teased Tasha, Romeo ko bula loonLOL...Loved MSK when he was taking advantage of her quietness, and teased her, hahahahaha poor Geet couldn't said anything except rued....

Loved when Geet said barat aagaiee, cause MSK told her, but she couldn't shared with Tasha & Pinky, and they were insisted her to tell them how she would know...Seriously loved all MSK teasing...Enjoyed the moment.....

Anyways sadly Brij entered in Geet room and wanna kill her...Haila how she will survived? Anyways love the twist...

Over all good episode, 9/10 my POV.....Loved Geet, she was looking beautiful, pur Maan ki sherwaniAngry..Anyways agree with my Idiotz they were looking tired, pur bache kya karey itna kaam jo kurte....Anyways all rocked...Loved Romeo, Pinky, how they were teasing Maan & Tasha, and of course our Dulhe Raja full on, and chaidofying dulhaniya...

Muniza

Wah wah wah Muni Mazza agaya i loved it todays episode and your starting lines wow mesmerising Embarrassedand yaa mujhe tired nahin lage coz meri unse nazre hi nahin hati tired dhyaan hi nahin gayaWinkand I Loved everyone today Smileaaj creatives ne mujhe khush kardiya aur tere Take ne double khushSmile

Thank you thank you, aap ko pasand aaya mujhe acha laga...Twist and turns ke saath, daikhna hai yeh show abb...Without expectations enjoy the show...Abb kya acha hai kya bura sochne ka nahin, enjoy kurne ka haina haina haina?

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Haanji haanji ab only enjoy srsly today i didn,t expect the bluetooth convo seeing for the first time on telly and one more thing Brij entry to geet room was not in my widest dream for today ?
so see without expecting i got this
i am very happy

btw how r u ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ayee..

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!
i am keepin my phingers crossed that it is not a vivaah.....cause many shows have used this track...for example Maayka......there are others like choti bahu too....so i hope to god noo vivah.....anywayz i know that our show has always kept everything original....right Nihu....as u have told me yesterday....so i hope that it isn't......"keeping phingers crossed and eyes closed"LOL

--Nargis--

Go to top