Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 29)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Lavu - Hi my niece jaani, how r u? Howz you feeling?
Muniza

hey muni meri maasii jaannn.....i am good...wat abt u?? so we r contnuin da same thread.....so write our tak fr todys episod n send u da link??Tongueso u can update it.....150 pages...hmm.....good goinWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deniac

Originally posted by deniac

Sorry doston...i hv been away for a while as i was very busy with work.,...

CVs  Angry............. no Vivaah track please........ its been used far too many times n is really cliched...............

no vivaah track......... nooooo..............nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii ................Cry

Gouriiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaiee, kaisi ho Gouri? We missed you alot...

No worries, no Vivah track, hum jitna socheingey woh nahin hoga, toh shaant honey ka, enjoy kurne ka...

Muniza

Muni - am just a nautanki yaar....
I missed u all too.......

I know vivaah track aint coming...... am just being a nautanki..... LOL.... am tired of  replying to PMs that vivaah track wont come.... so i just thot i will start crying too...... LOL

Gouri

Wah wah wah wah bindas phamily ki bachi nikli tum, nautanki kur rahi ho...

See i havent forgot to PM you the link, haina haina haina?
Anyways we will follow the same thread tomorrow...we will not gonna open new thread untill this thead hit the 150 pages, so use the same ok....

Muniza
haan ji madamji...thanks for not forgetting me.... Tongue....

Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Sorry I was in stalker modeLOL...just love reading all the POVs here..u all do a wonderful jobClapClap

Can I say something ??Embarrassed

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soapLOL...

logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and childLOL...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jailLOL..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% hereLOL...but would it b entertaining then ?Ermm....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?ROFLbut how can Bri-Maan fight if security logically do all the workLOLLOL...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milegaLOL...both things in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in handApprove

Ab raha sawaal execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basisOuch...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horseLOLTongue ..how many serials hv shown it earlier ??LOLEmbarrassed...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?ROFLROFL...how many seirlas hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetoothLOLLOL..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too muchEmbarrassed...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenesEmbarrassed

Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-Geet..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....Ermm...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration timeEmbarrassed.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original charactersLOL

And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode everLOLLOL

I hope I hv not bored u all with my gyaanGeekLOL

loved ur post jyoti....specially the bold part...its true na how we tend to overlook the finer beauties in our quest of finding flaws in the overall execution....

the bluetooth idea is quite unique and i loved it the way maan kept on talking with his dulhaan and calling her mishti....this simple yet effective gesture i found very intensely romantic which only MSK (not GC) can do...
and since geet cudnt retort....maan was quite happily pulling her leg...and maan rightly said that he is the dream man of every girl....

i loved ystrdy's epi....it was really nice....since i dont watch SBB/SBS....therefore i hv no idea wat will happen today....i only hope arjun wont be the one saving geet....i want maan to be the saviour like always...and i am hoping the marriage will happen at last...

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Sorry I was in stalker modeLOL...just love reading all the POVs here..u all do a wonderful jobClapClap

Can I say something ??Embarrassed

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soapLOL...

logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and childLOL...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jailLOL..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% hereLOL...but would it b entertaining then ?Ermm....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?ROFLbut how can Bri-Maan fight if security logically do all the workLOLLOL...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milegaLOL...both things in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in handApprove

Ab raha sawaal execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basisOuch...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horseLOLTongue ..how many serials hv shown it earlier ??LOLEmbarrassed...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?ROFLROFL...how many seirlas hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetoothLOLLOL..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too muchEmbarrassed...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenesEmbarrassed

Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-Geet..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....Ermm...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration timeEmbarrassed.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original charactersLOL

And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode everLOLLOL

I hope I hv not bored u all with my gyaanGeekLOL

ClapClapClap Brilliant Jyoti, I am agree with you 10001%....I hope after reading this people actually understand the every perspective of the show, and stop over analyzing everything....
I loved your explanation about logic and daily soap, wah kya explanation hai step father and child....

Tell you honestly i am following my Shivi advice and stopped watching SBS/SBB before the epi telecast...It was pissed me alot, so i stopped, and now i am enjoying the show....

Thanks Jyoti for coming here and post your positive and detail reply regarding logic, execution, and acting....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Jyoti- exactly my point yaar....there were two  illogical things today.....just two...and for that everyone is going nuts!!!!

i have been tryn to explain the same to everyone!!!

what do u expect the actors to do?? First off they are tired....and a wedding is supposed to be a time when the bride and groom enjoy...

maaneet are doin just that.....they are enjoyin their wedding......and are feelin like their dreams are coming tru because they will be together finally!!! Today's episode was damn good.....

during wedding even in real life bride and groom luk tired....i hv seen in my own sis's wedding...both she and my BIL were exhausted....its true every bride and groom want to look their best for their own wedding...but wat with pre-marriage rituals and ceremonies and also invitation to every relatives' places...they end up luking tired during the actual wedding....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@ Gouri - How can i forget you, am i that old?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Jyoti- exactly my point yaar....there were two  illogical things today.....just two...and for that everyone is going nuts!!!!

i have been tryn to explain the same to everyone!!!

what do u expect the actors to do?? First off they are tired....and a wedding is supposed to be a time when the bride and groom enjoy...

maaneet are doin just that.....they are enjoyin their wedding......and are feelin like their dreams are coming tru because they will be together finally!!! Today's episode was damn good.....

during wedding even in real life bride and groom luk tired....i hv seen in my own sis's wedding...both she and my BIL were exhausted....its true every bride and groom want to look their best for their own wedding...but wat with pre-marriage rituals and ceremonies and also invitation to every relatives' places...they end up luking tired during the actual wedding....

Aur suhaag raat ka dur bhi hota hai lolz...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

@ Lavu - Hi my niece jaani, how r u? Howz you feeling?
Muniza

hey muni meri maasii jaannn.....i am good...wat abt u?? so we r contnuin da same thread.....so write our tak fr todys episod n send u da link??Tongueso u can update it.....150 pages...hmm.....good goinWink

Yes darling, meri samajhdar niece.....you guys have to send me the link, so i will update, but i will come from work late, so will do after that....

Muniza

LavZ

Go to top