Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 24)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Hmm! sure Shivu

i do watch once...and

know that i liked the way DD was portraying Geet!

i am not sure what mistakes you are talking about...

but...

if it is the mahi mahi..thing..i agree you showed it to me as well!

and i showed you DDLJ where the same thing had happened to Kajol

it happens..

so i guess we just have to live with it
that is exactly my point di!!!!!
they are tired.....extremely tired....back to back shootings....how can one give 100% to their work??
Did anyone see the SBS segment?? People were fallin asleep durin the shooting....they were fallin asleep while sitting....then imagine Gurti....they are the ones running on and off the horse.

my point right now is....our show has given us logic throughout the show.......but right now i feel like they are under  A LOT OF pressure from the channel.......which is why 2 illogical things were made......and we are all going crazy about it....

anywayz gonna go eat dinner....talk to u all later...

i did not mean to offend anyone.....i am really sorry if i did.....love u all
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentSilentsoulInfinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry I was in stalker modeLOL...just love reading all the POVs here..u all do a wonderful jobClapClap

Can I say something ??Embarrassed

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soapLOL...

logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and childLOL...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jailLOL..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% hereLOL...but would it b entertaining then ?Ermm....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?ROFLbut how can Bri-Maan fight if security logically do all the workLOLLOL...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milegaLOL...both things in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in handApprove

Ab raha sawaal execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basisOuch...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horseLOLTongue ..how many serials hv shown it earlier ??LOLEmbarrassed...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?ROFLROFL...how many seirlas hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetoothLOLLOL..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too muchEmbarrassed...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenesEmbarrassed

Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-Geet..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....Ermm...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration timeEmbarrassed.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original charactersLOL

And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode everLOLLOL

I hope I hv not bored u all with my gyaanGeekLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 January 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cxw1065sksgeminentLavZadoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Sorry I was in stalker modeLOL...just love reading all the POVs here..u all do a wonderful jobClapClap

Can I say something ??Embarrassed

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soapLOL...

logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and childLOL...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jailLOL..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% hereLOL...but would it b entertaining then ?Ermm....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?ROFLbut how can Bri-Maan fight if security logically do all the workLOLLOL...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milegaLOL...both things in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in handApprove

Ab raha sawaal execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basisOuch...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horseLOLTongue ..how many serials hv shown it earlier ??LOLEmbarrassed...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?ROFLROFL...how many seirlas hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetoothLOLLOL..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too muchEmbarrassed...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenesEmbarrassed

Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-Geet..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....Ermm...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration timeEmbarrassed.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original charactersLOL

And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode everLOLLOL

I hope I hv not bored u all with my gyaanGeekLOL
I agree jyoti....I am one of them who lvoed epsiode....specially dreamy ride..and bluetooth conversation....

jyoti06--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]I agree jyoti....I am one of them who lvoed epsiode....specially dreamy ride..and bluetooth conversation....[/QUOTE]

JUSt got up for medicines and cannot sleep..so me here

Kuls...absolutely endorse what Jyoti has written....
I m a total addict as u are aware and me loved the entire fairy tale atmosphere...MSK on horse...taking his would be bride into land unknown coz it is still unknown...with only MSK ka love with her just like in fairy tales....and yes there was a witch in the form of brij who was waiting to lend a blow...
Loved the bluetooth walla scene...these 2 so much in love with each...wanting to go away to be alone and with the bluetooth they are physically not together at the moment yet they are connected...no serial has shown this kind of amazing sequence...loved GC n DD here..
MSK is undergone a metamorphosis i think for the betterment...he had said he is Maan with Geet and MSK to the world...but it is his wedding..something MSK would never would have though earlier...n his promise to Geet to enjoy and smile may be playing a major role in this smiling Maan...when he smiles i think it is Maan...and when i see steel in his eyes...i see MSK...

also loved MSK teasing geet via bluetooth...

also thought that the earlier conversation abt dream and making a dream a reality albeit with different output engaging and somehow i felt that that is what the immediate future track is coming

Also the earlier telephonic conversation of MSK n Geet when Geet was still in the parlour...Geet trusting MSK more that taqdeer will play a role...

Pata nahi..this is my POV..
chalo..my mom standing with a dandi...me off...

Bye kuls....catch u day after tomorrow as i m travelling to mumbai for a short trip...some checkups suddenly...
bye
Mags

Edited by maaneetian - 18 January 2011 at 12:28am

eminent--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

As shivi said....I am hopeful no Viavh tarck.....we have seen that tarck in....Maayka..choti bahu......Cvs.........I aCry..Cry

...I loved today epsidoe....other than Brij..coming inside mansion with securty camera.on....
okie I just read somewhere about bluetooth .blooper.....it was innovative idea they used..and its not blooper...who said bluetooth cant be used as wlakie talkie....There are sets of bluetooth is market from 2007...with two-way radio communications within few square feet area..Software within those headset allows for the walkie-talkie functions - users can talk with a second bluetooth in the same area.

ClapClapClapClapClap
wow i love the bluetooth idea......and i had no idea about the bluetooth new invention!!!! Wow...thanks kullu for letting me know about this....

so it is not blooper....so whomever said that needs to do some research then ehLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti- exactly my point yaar....there were two  illogical things today.....just two...and for that everyone is going nuts!!!!

i have been tryn to explain the same to everyone!!!

what do u expect the actors to do?? First off they are tired....and a wedding is supposed to be a time when the bride and groom enjoy...

maaneet are doin just that.....they are enjoyin their wedding......and are feelin like their dreams are coming tru because they will be together finally!!! Today's episode was damn good.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Hellooooooooooo

Anyone home?

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

As shivi said....I am hopeful no Viavh tarck.....we have seen that tarck in....Maayka..choti bahu......Cvs.........I aCry..Cry

...I loved today epsidoe....other than Brij..coming inside mansion with securty camera.on....
okie I just read somewhere about bluetooth .blooper.....it was innovative idea they used..and its not blooper...who said bluetooth cant be used as wlakie talkie....There are sets of bluetooth is market from 2007...with two-way radio communications within few square feet area..Software within those headset allows for the walkie-talkie functions - users can talk with a second bluetooth in the same area.

Wah wah wah see thats the thing when one is unaware or lack of knowledge other come and fill that place...That's why family are here to eachother......
No worries no Vivah track, our CV's never tried to copy, they are original, so no worries...

Muniza

Go to top