Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 23)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cxw1065

Just popping in to say

I'm really sorry so many of you don't enjoy the show anymore

I still think it's brilliant-- still innovative, still fresh, still buzzing with chemistry

Yes, the leads are tired-- but apart from that I see nothing to complain about

Just imagine-- in any other serial, Geet even REACHING the mandap would have taken a week, then another week for the sehrabandi, then another week for us to see Brij creeping into the mansion etc etc

What other show would use a Blue tooth headset like that, what other serial could have such amazing dialogues

Some of you talk about watching with no expectations as being the only way to get pleasure-- what exactly do you expect that you are not getting

I am  truly saddened by your disappointment in this show-- I wish there were a way for you too see it with my eyes-- to my eyes, it is still fresh, vital, romantic, well written, well acted and certainly not a disappointment.

With much love

Doc

thnx Doc for this post...such positivity is needed....and let me assure u i share exactly the same POV as u...the show is still rocking and keeps me glued even to the repeats....

if the actors r luking tired...i put the entire blame on the channel for their decision of 6-day telecast not bothering how much stress that wud be on the actors...
but...since the channel is not going to listen to our pleas...so no use always commenting on the tiredness of the actors...futile, na....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Silentsoul

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Lily...the Prediction is DHAASU...DABANG...BRILLIANT!!ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Lily
you just revived my sense of humour!!

and what prediction..total logic..

i love it

i hope..they hire..you...!!

lily_k25

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

As a viewer who has been following the show religiously, watching every action, moment, scene, seq....for the past 4 episodes, which includes today as well i see GC and DD look more like GC-DD and less of MSK-Geet...it can b the fault of the actors or maybe the director for not giving them the proper screenplay to enact their characters....But its true i could see more of GC and DD ......

Am i seeing too much????

okie tell me first are u liking this or you dont like to see DD and GC moreLOL
then i will tell my answerWink

No onscreen i like to see MAAN AND GEET....i dont wanna see GC and DD .0001 %
yeh lo shuru hogaye yeh shister phirse...

what do u expect GC to do Viji....stare intensly at Geet....in anger......in passion like he wants to eat her....
be grumpy at his own wedding......yell at people....have everyone be scared of him become groomzilla???

Geet u want her to cry and sulk because of her past????

Viji what exactly do u want i am not so clear??

If u don't see what u are lookin for.....then it is not the actors.....it is the director....because he is the one that directs them to do what they are to do...

yes i agree with u....durin the Maaneet scene of haldi.......there was a moment where i saw Gurti...

during SKJ....DD was full on herself........and was not Geet at all.....

the environment is of masti....fun........how do u expect them to come out as???Ouch

please enlighten me i am confused.....and to me today they did brilliant

what is it that u see that i do not see....cause i too have watched this show religiously unless if u r telling me that i didn't

shivu baby

i think skj had dd was geet..i felt the direction.was beautiful...and geet was the naive girl copying the dancer's moves...so i feel she was there..DD was evident in the SBB/SBS where she is allowed to be herself isnt it

i felt DD reflected in one scene and that is with the rajnikant joke..
i feel DD delivers geet with aplomb..i think she has remained in character fantastically...

of all the cast there are two people who i feel are absolutely fab..one is GEEt and other is NT

i feel the GC sometimes loses Maan and becomes GC while doing scene but again i could be wrong.!!

Exactly Vrush....SKJ had DD as Geet.....DD is a Loud Dancer....and what we saw in SKJ was Geet she showed lighter moments and was copying Sheila......that itself shows that Her character was intact

The haldi seq had Majority of Gurti and Not MAANEET...is that how its supposed to be??? Rajnikant Joke what the hell was thatConfused

DD is one person who has always kept her character consistency of portraying Geet...even GC has faltered at places Big time....But 2-3 din se Mujhe DD bhi out of character lag rahi haiOuch

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Lily
you just revived my sense of humour!!

and what prediction..total logic..

i love it

i hope..they hire..you...!!

Lily trust me....Logic is 100% Intact

lily_k25

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by killerkinrul

As a viewer who has been following the show religiously, watching every action, moment, scene, seq....for the past 4 episodes, which includes today as well i see GC and DD look more like GC-DD and less of MSK-Geet...it can b the fault of the actors or maybe the director for not giving them the proper screenplay to enact their characters....But its true i could see more of GC and DD ......

Am i seeing too much????

okie tell me first are u liking this or you dont like to see DD and GC moreLOL
then i will tell my answerWink

No onscreen i like to see MAAN AND GEET....i dont wanna see GC and DD .0001 %
yeh lo shuru hogaye yeh shister phirse...

what do u expect GC to do Viji....stare intensly at Geet....in anger......in passion like he wants to eat her....
be grumpy at his own wedding......yell at people....have everyone be scared of him become groomzilla???

Geet u want her to cry and sulk because of her past????

Viji what exactly do u want i am not so clear??

If u don't see what u are lookin for.....then it is not the actors.....it is the director....because he is the one that directs them to do what they are to do...

yes i agree with u....durin the Maaneet scene of haldi.......there was a moment where i saw Gurti...

during SKJ....DD was full on herself........and was not Geet at all.....

the environment is of masti....fun........how do u expect them to come out as???Ouch

please enlighten me i am confused.....and to me today they did brilliant

what is it that u see that i do not see....cause i too have watched this show religiously unless if u r telling me that i didn't

shivu baby

i think skj had dd was geet..i felt the direction.was beautiful...and geet was the naive girl copying the dancer's moves...so i feel she was there..DD was evident in the SBB/SBS where she is allowed to be herself isnt it

i felt DD reflected in one scene and that is with the rajnikant joke..
i feel DD delivers geet with aplomb..i think she has remained in character fantastically...

of all the cast there are two people who i feel are absolutely fab..one is GEEt and other is NT

i feel the GC sometimes loses Maan and becomes GC while doing scene but again i could be wrong.!!
Nahin Di.....DD was not geet durin that dance....her expressions were totally not of geet's, in my opinion!! Di come on i watch everything like a hawk....i have caught DD messin up certain scenes too....everyone here is soo busy watching GC screwing up no one watches DD....
yes i know that GC loses Maan sometimes....because MSK is such a character with sooo many shades....and GC is the complete opposite of that which is why it gets hard for him to grasp....

whereas even DD had difficulty playing Geet in the beginning but sooner or later.....her role become somewhat like hers...which is why it is easy for her to fall right into the character....

Geet's character is supposed to bubbly comical.....cute.....softspoken...but loud at time.....which is why it is easier for her to get into the skin of Geet.....Embarrassed

As far as maan....he was supposed to be a little typsy in SKJ....which is why he did perfectly fine....he was supposed to loosen up.....whereas geet.....was on and off durin the dance.....her expressions....were totally not Geet like to me....the only time i saw her being geet was when she walked to him....then fought with him......and then when she told him to move to her...when he put his hands on shiela....
and her light dancing was because her shoe was bothering her.....her high heel was hurting her feet.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Edit-1:
was talking with nandu about todays epi...posting them here too..

yo...it was over in a blink of an eye..aaya utra..chadaya..usko legaya..over..
i know wat u mean by long shots n elaborate...my fav horse riding is still prc wala..rajat riding horse with prc bg those shots looked truely princely..and mind u he was a prince in that serialLOL

..just a doubt..when any girl is dressed like that just for a common sense sake wont she be waiting for someone in a shop or parlour or room or watever rather than middle of the road...oyi...general girls safety for a girl kahan gayi...
n where did bulloooo curtains erupt from..Clap LOL

yeh serial kahan se kaha jaaraha hai?? before every tiny detail used to have a inner meaning to its existance..n now even big big things like security n cameras goes wshoosh vanish in the air..i used to boast proudly that geet is different from other serials..they dont make any mistakes or they rectify any mistake they did as soon as possible with a creativity of its own...but these days Ouch Ouch

my silly doubts after watching the epi...

-the traffic which was not visible in any frame for a start..how could the MSK couldnt reach geet in a car or bike but arjun can drop annie in the same bike in the same traffic..oyi...traffic is same for both of them..to show maan on a horse no need to change the basic reason..Sleepy

-why was all routes to that parlour closed?? koi telangana bandh delhi mein chal raha tha kya?? was it any special day or in delhi generally aise bandhs hothe hai?? Shocked

-will come back with more LOL

My Daasooo Prediction for tomoro's Epi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593957#38233631

waiting for ur comments...pls do comment how weird u found my thoughts LOL

Lily wow....Thankyou for this take you have spelled it out wonderfully.....You have said what exactly happened and what drastic changes the show is going throughClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

lily_k25

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hmm! sure Shivu

i do watch once...and

know that i liked the way DD was portraying Geet!

i am not sure what mistakes you are talking about...

but...

if it is the mahi mahi..thing..i agree you showed it to me as well!

and i showed you DDLJ where the same thing had happened to Kajol

it happens..

so i guess we just have to live with it

mysterygurl1427

Go to top