She- will u hurt me?

He- no way, iam not such kind of person

She- can i trust u?

He- yes

She- oh darling 😳

After Wedding :

* read from bottom to top * 🀣

Edit-1:
was talking with nandu about todays epi...posting them here too..

yo...it was over in a blink of an eye..aaya utra..chadaya..usko legaya..over..
i know wat u mean by long shots n elaborate...my fav horse riding is still prc wala..rajat riding horse with prc bg those shots looked truely princely..and mind u he was a prince in that serialπŸ˜†

..just a doubt..when any girl is dressed like that just for a common sense sake wont she be waiting for someone in a shop or parlour or room or watever rather than middle of the road...oyi...general girls safety for a girl kahan gayi...
n where did bulloooo curtains erupt from..πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

yeh serial kahan se kaha jaaraha hai?? before every tiny detail used to have a inner meaning to its existance..n now even big big things like security n cameras goes wshoosh vanish in the air..i used to boast proudly that geet is different from other serials..they dont make any mistakes or they rectify any mistake they did as soon as possible with a creativity of its own...but these days

my silly doubts after watching the epi...

-the traffic which was not visible in any frame for a start..how could the MSK couldnt reach geet in a car or bike but arjun can drop annie in the same bike in the same traffic..oyi...traffic is same for both of them..to show maan on a horse no need to change the basic reason..πŸ₯±

-why was all routes to that parlour closed?? koi telangana bandh delhi mein chal raha tha kya?? was it any special day or in delhi generally aise bandhs hothe hai?? 😲

-will come back with more πŸ˜†

My Daasooo Prediction for tomoro's Epi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1593957

Edit-2 : my Take on 18th Jan episode

here's my cent on todays episode..

loved pinky calling maan jiju scene to the core yaar..literally revinded n watched that jiju part 10 times and adi smile n raising eyebrows when she says 50,000..n maan smile when she calls him jiju..mhuaa...luv them to the core😳 😳

there is a reason why i fell for this guy..even though i have maan with me yaar...he is another gem of a character along with maan..mind u..he is Lily's Adi😳 😳

daaaddiiiiiiiiii...she reminds me of my two girlfrnds yaar..really she does..my two gran moms 😳

Right..this is my final answer and i am not going to say it again...so keep this in mind for ever..
I DONT WANT A MISCARRIAGE..got it...I WANT a happy n bubby baby to be born.
If i again hear the word of "Miscarriage"  or "abortion" or "either mother or child" type dialouges in the serials..thats it...u wouldnt know wats got u....😑..so bewareee....

the precap spoiled it totally for me..😭

yoo..my silly doubts yet again on todays epi..

- i know everyone were concentrating on maan beating brij to pulp...but i noticed one more thing..whenn maan beats brij all people come n surround the fighting duo and watch in shock..they come from different directions...in that scene some girls come running from top through the stairs which was empty when brij  was pulling geet...how come these girls came from top or inside the house when all were outside and no one was there when brij was trying to trottle geet's neck πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- anne.ab tumhara kya kehna...arjun tho baazi maar raha hai...aur khullam khulla bol bhi raha hai..who bhi kudh ladki se ki uss jaise ladke aise mauke ke talash mein hothe hai...

- though i enjoed maan beating brij to  pulp n geet standing up to herself ..on her legs...with maans support as always.....i missed my daasoo entry of my HHSBs (hot hot security Boys)...kya yaar...humesha cinema ke police ki tarah...aakhir mein aathe ho....chi...wat were they doing till maan called them ??  cant u come at first?? idiots..u guys got a chance to be in limelight and u missed the golden chance..too bad..🀣

Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Maan has got to teach Geet something real fast.....Taekwando!! He will definitely save the money that he spends on security! 

I am still trying to figure out how did Brij & NT manage to gain entrance @KM inspite of the security.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

NE - I saw a resemblance of NE posted in this forum. While I personally do not have any "grudge"πŸ˜ƒ against her, I would love it if she completely disappears like her other colleagues - Dev, Meera, Yash, Mr & Mrs Dmello..

In their bid to increase TRP's, the Geet team has ruined Maaneet marriage big time & now going by today's precap, there is still more to come. While I am not against the storyline of Brij trying to kill Geet, it would have been wonderful had they showed a lovely, fun filled marriage followed by all these tragic events.  Kabhi toh kuch positive dekhao....why is that only the good have to face turmoils in life while the bad gets away with anything?  Why for once can they not show something different? 

@ Shivu : Arre, Maan ka gadha tere paaas kaise??πŸ˜† 

Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago
Lily you are too good yaar..

i love it...!!

absolute gem!!

and love your gadha shivu..

wah wah...lekin dekhna Vinu ki nazar na pad jaaye..nahi pari chorr ghadi ko le jaayega!
Originally posted by savi-tan

I think Maan has got to teach Geet something real fast.....Taekwando!! He will definitely save the money that he spends on security! 

I am still trying to figure out how did Brij & NT manage to gain entrance @KM inspite of the security.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

NE - I saw a resemblance of NE posted in this forum. While I personally do not have any "grudge"πŸ˜ƒ against her, I would love it if she completely disappears like her other colleagues - Dev, Meera, Yash, Mr & Mrs Dmello..

In their bid to increase TRP's, the Geet team has ruined Maaneet marriage big time & now going by today's precap, there is still more to come. While I am not against the storyline of Brij trying to kill Geet, it would have been wonderful had they showed a lovely, fun filled marriage followed by all these tragic events.  Kabhi toh kuch positive dekhao....why is that only the good have to face turmoils in life while the bad gets away with anything?  Why for once can they not show something different? 

@ Shivu : Arre, Maan ka gadha tere paaas kaise??πŸ˜† 

Savi phorgot that stupid flaw.......phorget it.......kya wedding hai yaar.....especially the first part.......haye me is dead......😳
I never knew that it would go this way....NEVER....although i wished instead of a ghoda it would be a helicopter.........BUT BUT.....how can i forget this is supposed to be geet's dream wedding....not Maan's......silly meπŸ˜†........BUT BUT GOSH......it was soooooooooooooooo damn dreamy!!!!! the lines.....Gurti did soooooooooooo damn amazing😍

everything went perfect until Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee entered😭😭😭😭

but u know what.....after sooo long....i got the chills because this will be the turning point of the wedding.....wedding will happen....but what will happen tomorrow??? Will Maan save Geet......or will it be tooo late.....poor girls dress is all ruined.....kutta Brij......what an ass....not once did he fall week seeing his sister lookin so beautiful.....not once!!!!!
He seriously is a psycho......mentallly illl 😑😑😑😑😑

I WANNA WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!!!! now now now😭
ayee..

so we have a Vivah track.coming up
the number of times Maan said...Khoobsurat..

usse shayad..real khoobsurati se wakif hona padega...the inner beauty

well well...lets see..

the security, the cctv adn the bluetooth sab indian police ki tarah hai

always..come after the whole drama is over..

chalo

me wait and watch!
Hello Idiots ready for dhamaallllllllllll
So after wedding they are gonna sing

Geet : Ye darpan hai ya tera mann
             yahan bhi sajan hai wahan bhi sajan
            Mann jispe wara hai tan uspe waar do
            Aaj ki raat ke sare adhikar do
           Na woh ab paraya na tu ab parayi sajni
           Samarpan ki bela ayi re ayi sajni
           Aane se uske chandni si chayi sajni

Maan : Mil hi gayi thi woh khushi humare bhaag ki
              Agni pariksha deke payi raat ye suhaag ki
             Chaan sitare apne milan ki denge misale
             Aaj chiraag se chalo ye dua le
             Sej pholon ki sajaye humein haq hai
             Sang hum saadiya bitaye humein haq hai
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by muniza75

Main sehra baandh ke aaonga mera waada hai
Main teri maang sajaonga mera waada hai

Wah what an episode, loved Maan & Geet convo, she was so worried, but our dulhe raja assured her that i would came and took my dulhan with me....Wah beautiful, dulhe raja on ghoda...Haila kya moment tha, she hugged him, and he was niharofying her...Aasman se farishte bhi jal rahe hongey ke itni khubsurat ladki Maan Singh Khurana ko kaise mil gaiee...haila MSK sirf farishte nahin, bohut loog jal rahey hain yahan....

How sweet he wanna take her somewhere far in beautiful mountains, and spend time with her only, and she was all ready to go with him...Haila loved his smile...Ohho high tech dulha, gave bluetooth to her, wah wah wah yeh sirf MSK hi kur sakta hai...

Phinally he took his mishti with him...Loved the happiness on everyone face....Haila Manisha was cribbing cause Maan was getting married....Loved Romeo how he praised ghodi, and MSK gave him anger stare....Cute moment MSk wanna go with Geet...Dadi teased him...

So phinally as they showed in promo that Annie wasnt present in shaadi, and same happened....Arjun plan phailed.....

Wah wah high tech dulha shared all info with her dulhan...Loved Pinky when she teased Tasha, Romeo ko bula loonπŸ˜†...Loved MSK when he was taking advantage of her quietness, and teased her, hahahahaha poor Geet couldn't said anything except rued....

Loved when Geet said barat aagaiee, cause MSK told her, but she couldn't shared with Tasha & Pinky, and they were insisted her to tell them how she would know...Seriously loved all MSK teasing...Enjoyed the moment.....

Anyways sadly Brij entered in Geet room and wanna kill her...Haila how she will survived? Anyways love the twist...

Over all good episode, 9/10 my POV.....Loved Geet, she was looking beautiful, pur Maan ki sherwani😑..Anyways agree with my Idiotz they were looking tired, pur bache kya karey itna kaam jo kurte....Anyways all rocked...Loved Romeo, Pinky, how they were teasing Maan & Tasha, and of course our Dulhe Raja full on, and chaidofying dulhaniya...

Muniza

Wah wah wah Muni Mazza agaya i loved it todays episode and your starting lines wow mesmerising 😳and yaa mujhe tired nahin lage coz meri unse nazre hi nahin hati tired dhyaan hi nahin gayaπŸ˜‰and I Loved everyone today 😊aaj creatives ne mujhe khush kardiya aur tere Take ne double khush😊