Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 123)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Lagan beethne se pehle.....reeth karle poori....
Maang se sindoor ki rahe na koi doori..
Vaidi yahin.....mandap yahin...
Yahin..hai Gharangan..
Yahin....sindoor lagado.....mujhe haq hai....
Main dulhan thujhko banado....mujhe haq hai..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.........EDITED...... 
laali chunar uske sar pe sajaake.....
laaunga main apni dulhan banaake..... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Sapne bhi sach hothe haiDay Dreaming....sach mei....Varmala ceremony was ROCKIN!!!!....ClapClap
da masti n da fun dat was shwn were too good....it was nice to see Tasha n Pinky talkin soo freely in frnt of Maan....da way Maan put the mala on Geet - tactics eh??niceeeEmbarrassed 

Kabhi teri baatein...Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya....
Tu hi dil ki hai raunak...Tu hi janmo ki daulat...
Aur kuch na janoo...Bas itna hi janoo...
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai...Yaara mein kya karu...
When da guys liftd Maan first Geet allowd it.....da secnd tym she got angry....dats ven Maan himself cums frwd n allows her to put da varmala....he bends his head dwn n allows her.......here i felt dat da frst tym Maan optd fr Geets lyf - Geet undrstud him....bt a second tym if dis happens den Geet maynt accept it...bt Maan wd cum fwrd n bend so as to make her happy.....he would get her back at da end...dis was sumthin dat cam across my mind ven i saw da episodEmbarrassed

ho gam ke badal mujhpe tham jaane de...
bechainiyo ko mujhse takrane de...
dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de..
Happins alwas cums wid a pinch of unhappinz...God makes sure dat we understnd da importnz of dat happinz...so here in btw all happinz about da shaadi v get a pinch of unhapinz - possibilty of an abortion or a MC.....its goin to happen i guess... Nags,Viju,Nihu - jst lyk v had discusd earlier.......MC/Abortion leadin to MU Ouch...
Maan is worrid bt to mak her happy he smiles n acts normal....makes her beliv dat everythin is perfect n der is no problm in der lyf.....he takes in all her pains into himself n makes her smile ven he is cryin inside..........

Rishta naya rabba,
Dil chu raha hai,
Kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba
Arjun dore keechtha ja raha hai aur yeh ladki ussi raashthe pe jaa rahi hai......she is doin exactly wat he wnts her to do.....great!!!Confusedek aur love story in da makin...ek aur dhokha...ek aur heart break cumin our way.....Ouch

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega
Aadha ishq, aadha hai, adha ho jaayegaWink
Maaneet is da most romantc couple....phere or Varmalae ke beecho beech romance shuru...acha haiLOL v get our share of romanceTongue.....milan abhi aadha adoora hai...milan abhi aadha adhoora haiEmbarrassed

for now.....ithna hi...bakhi break ke baadLOLWink
cnt wait fr da phereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....one whole dayOuchmommyyyyCry

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

Oye Hoye My Music Partner Wah Wah ji Wah aapko aur Aapke take ko Mera Salaam
Kubool kijiyeSmile

I Love your Take kya likha hai Wah wah Lajwaab hai ji
ClapClapClapClap
Phere aaj ho i hope
Beautiful take but chota tha mujhe aur padna thaWink

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

It seems that most MEN (excluding Maan..of course) cannot accomplish anything in life but IMPREGNATING a woman.....First Dev, and now Arjun to follow in his footsteps.  Wow....very creative guys!!!

Aside from the AA scenes which were a BORE for me today....the wedding was a blast.  It seems that we will be fed up the wedding in courses....first the Sehra Bandi, and Barat, then Tilak and Entry rivaaz...now Varmaala....and it looks like tomorrow we will get the PHERES in grand style both with new outfits.....(the ones form the promos), a nicer new sehra for Maan.....looking forward to it!!!

VIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............I hate to say we were right but we were!!!!  Looks like wedding first, then the Abortion.  WOW...isn't this  lot of BHOJ for Maan...how is he possibly enjoying the wedding??   But it seems that he is.....as he sneaks in some alone time with Geet....tries to Kiss her.....go MAAN!!  His philosophy is let me get it while I can....cause as soon as the abortion happens...we all know there will be major PANGA!!

Great...looking forward to the Pheres tomorrow!!
Wink
Nags your takes are allways with a question of FutureLOLJo mujhe bahut darata haiWinkBut I Love Reading what u write
Beautiful take and AA always Bored Me spl AnnieOuchLOL
Waise why this Munda Geet ko always tease ye batade mujhe tu plsLOL
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Delhi Kaa Rajaa Aayaa Warne Ko Hoshiarpur Ki Raani, 
Hone Ko Hai Aaj Poori Inki Adhuri Kahaani.. 
Phool Khushiyon Ke Khile Hai Badi Mushkil Se Mile Hai,
Haay Re Tarase Do Hath,
Tere Dwaare Pe Aai Baraat...

Vivaah, Shubh Vivaah,Vivaah, Shubh Vivaah..

Finally Geet seems to be getting her share of Happiness, 8 months of torture/insult/hardships finally leading to a beautiful life but is it really gonna be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER??? Lagtha toh nahi Wink

MC ya Abortion pe atke hai, Still deciding huh??? Koi baat nahi as far the show is concerned looks like Geet ki khushi mein baadha daalne ke liye MC ya Abortion track is coming for sure, but i just hope and wish the team that they deal this issue with the utmost perfection and execute it really well, kyuki unlike other shows the connection of the lead protagonist Geet with her Baby and thru them with the audience is HUGE, they really have to INTELLIGENTLY handle this upcoming trackSmile

Arjun....He wants to get back at MSK, so hurt Ani, ruin her life....Waah how very typical...Kameena salaAngry...This whole track is gonna leave Ani devastated, it will be really challenging to play such a state, but the question is will Nikunj be able to pull this act, convincingly??? Arjun in the hospital was finding it hard to use Ani as his Target....and today not even .001% of it was shown...Itni jaldi he is cool with using ANI??? Waah kya transition hai....Piyush did a very sleek Job today...kudos to himClap

The whole Varmala seq was beautiful to watch....the fun element and the Love very much there Clap Clap

Koi mujhe batao, is show ke leads abi bhi Maan aur Geet hi hai na??? I am confused, thanks to the Costume DepartmentConfused Not 1% did i like their costumes....But Ani's Lehenga and Arjun's sherwani ki baat hi kuch aur thi...it was Stylish yet Classy, something i would have wanted to see in the costumes of Maaneet, Lagtha hai CV's Bhool gayi ki Maan-Dulha hai aur Geet Dulhan, aur inki Shaadi ho rahi hai, naaki Ani-Arjun ki Ouch

Kuch bacha toh aake update kardoongi...

Love Viji

Viju aaj Tu Bhi Rangeen Haaye Haaye i mean Oye Hoye sadke jawanEmbarrassed
waise I Love The begining of Take Vivaah is my fav movie one of my and i like shahid to so GoodSmile
Yes You are  right Viju but Some how i like Geet costume but Maan one was OK SmileWaise
Shaadi pehle Maneet ka hai but Arjun ke irade khraab hai so SR pehle AA ki hai maybeLOLLOL
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Index: for Thursday 
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i loved the feel of todays episode ... it finally looks and feels like a shaadi... the rituals have begun and the mood has set in..
and it was just the other day i was thinking of this number, and i am glad they played it ...
mere dil ka, geet se rishta purana hai ... issi liye jo main sochti hoon, wahan ho jaata hai ...LOLLOLLOL

main ek jawan ladka
tu ek haseen ladki
yeh dil machal gaya toh
mera kasoor kya hai ..

rakhna tha dil pe kaboo
yeh husn toh hai jaadu
jaadu yeh chal gaya hai
mera kasoor kya hai ...

rasta humara takna
darwaaza khulla rakhna
lene tujhe oh gori
ayenge tere sajna

kuch aur ab na kehna
kuch aur ab na karna
yeh dil ki baat apni
dil main dabake rakhna ..

Nihu ye Tera Take hai Bahut nek hai LOL
I Love the Song Very Good and My fav too Beautiful Take Nihu Yahan thoda Oftenly dikhegi to Chand nahin kahungi

Taara kahungi tujheStar
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@ Preeto - Awwwwww my jaan lub ju lub ju... Thanks for liking the take....hai hai itna pyara song mujhe dedicate kya lub ju...
Ya tailor name was funny as well I totally phorgot.... Waisey ma'am aaj kal aap take Lyon nahin likh rahi?

Likho warna khair nahin...samjhi tum....

Plz tell Viji not to open the thread, Nihu is opening....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Nihu Abhi nahin I AM TRYING KI 150 PAGES HOJAYE WITH vIJU

Thoda wait kare  hope aaj New thread khol jaaye
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Preeto - Awwwwww my jaan lub ju lub ju... Thanks for liking the take....hai hai itna pyara song mujhe dedicate kya lub ju...
Ya tailor name was funny as well I totally phorgot.... Waisey ma'am aaj kal aap take Lyon nahin likh rahi?

Likho warna khair nahin...samjhi tum....

Plz tell Viji not to open the thread, Nihu is opening....

Muniza

Okie but New one mujhe ismain ab kuch nahin likhna
plssssssssLOLLOL

Take koi padta nahin mera isliye but you said so today i will write
and yes the song is only for you Smile

Go to top