Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 12)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Ok a true fact for all who have not watched many indian shows....besides those on star one.....suno suno
when.....it comes for suspense and TRPs.....at times u have to kick logic out.....

i have seen many K soaps....u know they used the same actors as another character in the show??

Just like DMG.....Shilpa was Ridhima...and later she came again as Shilpa....any logic??? Why did they do that??? To bring up their TRPs.....

and it helped as well because peope were liking Shilpa again with KSG.....but then they never showed her after....causing a drop again.

the same in many K Shows....if the actor was playin another role in the show......they leave....and then later they would come as another character....as if they never existed before....

right now.....they haven't even done the worst of what other shows have done....they are just leaving logic on little things....like security......and what not....and if they are doing it.....for a valid reason......

just watch the show and stop hurting ur heads thinkin about other things....just have fun...

the episode was good......chill breath

funny part is that yesterday i was talkin to mags....and she said that her family was enjoyin the suspense......they are dyin to know whether the weddin will happen....so most people are enjoyin this track

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--Ninelivesadoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello guys

I am here, what's going on?

Check my take on page 1, and plz guys rock the thread, untill this thread hit 150 pages, new thread will not gonna open, so chalo chalo chalooooo...

Muniza

OK so Chalo chalo chaloooo Mission is ON! Big smile

Yes yes on the chalo chalo chalooooo mission...

Thread rock kurne ka bhangra pao kurne ka....Haila MSK too dreamyyyyyyyyyy.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello guys

Check my take on page 1, and plz guys rock the thread, untill this thread hit 150 pages, new thread will not gonna open, so chalo chalo chalooooo...

Muniza
chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gurti ko ek pillow aur bed do.....

come on come on......contribute karo...

ROFLROFLROFL Tooooo Good yaar, i loved it Shivi, ur emotions rocks sweety.....

Muniza
thank u diWink
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eminent

Hello guys

Muniza

OK so Chalo chalo chaloooo Mission is ON! Big smile

Yes yes on the chalo chalo chalooooo mission...

Thread rock kurne ka bhangra pao kurne ka....Haila MSK too dreamyyyyyyyyyy.....

Muniza
yes yes....emi......it is ON LIKE DONKEY KONGROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hi muniza...u opened the thread today....nice...

the epi was gud today...in fact it was really gud...
i did not expect the marriage today and neither am i expecting this week...that 12 day wala vow is still haunting me....

loved the phn convo...the eagerness to hear each other's voice made them pour each other's emotions...geet all worried and agitated...and voiced her fear of how to get to the mandap...she voiced her fear that her long awaited dream is about to get shattered...
and maan who was worried like crazy listened her out and then assured her in a calm voice to control herself as he will be coming to take his dulhan....his voice had no doubt and geet too assured him that she trusts him more than her fate....

and then our maan on horseback reaches the parlour...where geet was waiting with hope and trust in her heart that her dulheraja will defo be coming for her....
well....the execution of the scene was much below par....but the subsequent maneet convo was awesome....and maan looked truly like a shahzaada on horseback...and the way he jumped down from the horse was perfect *faint*

the look of relief and happiness on seeing maan reached out to him and she ran into the arms of the one man who has always been her saviour....
saviour of her life, saviour of her dreams, saviour of her hopes....
the one man who gives her the feeling of belonging....
the one man who gives her feeling of being loved more than anything else in the world....
the one man who makes her feel so special that she feels proud to be MAAN KI GEET

and maan gave her the bluetooth to remain in touch with him till the pheras....
"alag hoke bhi ek rahenge geet"...well....this was always the essence of their relationship even much before their love story started....but...today it was put into words by maan...

and i loved how maan talked with geet all the time....and calling her mishti....and teasing her because she cud not reply back because of pinky and tasha....

the precap is horrifying...brij attacking her in the outhouse...ok now...in my family and every other wedding that i hv known in my lifetime....i hv never seen ppl leaving dulhan alone after all makeup has been done....she was alone not only in her room but in the entire outhouse....and i thot after the mishap pinky and tasha will know better than to leave her alone....

brij is disgusting....how can a bro be so heartless...for me big bro is a father figure for whom his little sister's happiness is everything....and here he is trying to murder her on her wedding day...
so...now wat...vivah track coming up kya....it seems he will be putting fire on her....

i just dont understand one thing...y the CVs r hell bent on showing MC track...they know that we viewers r attached to the baby as much as we love maneet....
i can see that maan will again be put to the test of who to choose....y repeat of same dilemma....

but i am loving the track...some very intense moments r coming up....and i hope they will execute them well....barry dhillon has some tough task ahead....but i hv complete trust on him....
i only hope nissar gets back into his form soon....

GC and DD were awesome as usual....i was smiling thruout the convo scene....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 17 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--Ninelives

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

In fact poori team ko ek pillow aur bed de do

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

As shivi said....I am hopeful no Viavh tarck.....we have seen that tarck in....Maayka..choti bahu......Cvs.........I aCry..Cry

I know its a been there done that situation and when it came in those shows it was not well accepted because it def did not have the charm as shown in the MOVIE....and now toh 2 shows have already shown it...It will look very clicheOuch

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shadi Hai Khushi Ka Geet
Dulha Dulhan Ke Pyaar Ka Sangeet
Ye Lamha Leker Ata Hai Her Pal Khushi Ka
Zindagi Bher Ke Liye Wo Ban Jate Hai Mannmeet...

So...today's episode....i felt was very rushed...such  KICHIDI....too much all mixed up.   The possible threat form Brij, and NT/Arjun revenge, foreign signatories causing traffic jam..etc...

Kya Maaneet ko ek sakoon bhari shaadi bhi nahi de sakte.....now Brij to first strangle Geet...then burn her alive....wah...kya creativity.

I would have preferred the promo to play out as shown.....have the pheres complete...and then Brij attack...face front...but now he is attacking Geet in privacy....what happened...??

EVEN THOUGH meine LOGIC ko mar di goli....I could not tolerate the episode at all.   both DD and GC were looking tired, worn, not FRESH at all... 

I did not like Maan's sherwaani at all...Green and gold....ugh....its shadowing his complexion, and heightening  the  dark circles under his eyes.  A light colored sherwani would have done wonders in this situation......but alas....

DD....she too was looking super exhausted.  Her face was missing the normal GLOW...and definitely missing the BRIDE glow.  Her lengha in the Promo was much better....and what is with the fake jewelry??

Now...coming to a possible Vivah TRACK....ugh....there are so many tracks in the mix...MISCARRIAGE, MURDER, JAIL, now BURNING...lovely...more kichadi!!Ouch

Wah wah kya baat hai, dil bharas nikal di aap ne hume bolne ki zarorat hi nahin...Aap ne saarey faulta dikha diye...Main ne expectation aur logic ke baghair daikha, i loved the episode.....Warna dil khoon ke aanso ro hi raha hai, pur yehi hai zindagi.....Dard chupane ka aur bindas muskurane ka...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top