Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Maaneet pe episode NISSAR!!(1/19-p59) (Page 111)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

analysis of some moments....awesome expressions by GC and DD....

what do i do geet....i remember the promise i gave u...but u r my life...wat will i do widout u....as much as i love both of u...but u r the sole reason y i am wat i am today....

geet...as long as i am with u...nothing and noone can harm u....i will not let go of u so easily...till now fate has been with us....and i hv faith that noone can take u away from me...dont cry geet...u know how much ur tears pierce my heart...i want to see u smiling....always....

i know maan....u will be always be there for me...and ur presence in my life is all i want....with u beside me there can be nothing but only happiness in my life....

am i dreaming...u r so beautiful geet...hv i told u geet how much i hv waited for this moment to see u walking towards me....this is one moment i will cherish forever...how i wish i cud make time stand still and stare at u till my heart's content....

i am coming maan to be urs forever...wat hv i done to hv someone like u in my life...u mean the world to me...i am because u r....i bury my past to live a bright future with u...

geet, let me look at u...let me believe that u r mine now...
maan, my heart is singing with joy...i feel proud to hv u as my partner for life...

maan: i bow my head geet...u hv given me lesson of life, the lesson of joy, the lesson of smile...and the lesson to dream...i submit myself to u....my life begins and ends with u...be mine for ever...

geet: maan...u r one whom i love and i respect...u hv given me life...u r the reason y i am carrying a life within me...i will never want to see ur head bowed for anything in the world...the more i feel ur love for me...i feel myself on top of the world....

we put varmalas on each other....we believe our life will hv the beauty of the flowers...we belong to each other and we promise to love each other till the end of time...
with flowers of blessings dropped on us....we gather all those to paint our life with the colours of the rainbow...

geet, u cant run away from me....i hv u in my heart safe n secured...

maan, it is ur love that makes me feel that i belong to u...and this sense of belonging makes me feel that i am the most special person on earth....

away from everyone...we r one with each other...i see myself in ur eyes...and i wish to stay there forever....u flow in my blood and u r the reason my heart beats...u r the song in my heart....

the moon has always been witness to our love story....and today we become one with the moon watching over us....

i love u...if these words can express what i feel for u...then i will repeat them everytime u want to hear them....

i will like to kiss u my love....but for that i want the moment wen u will belong to me in every way...
i want to kiss my wife and seal the moment in our heart forever...

i will wait for the moment maan...i know ur love is so pure that u will not touch me till i am ur wife...and i wish i cud love u more for that...but then i already love u in everyway possible and even beyond that...

ur love is all that i hv....and today.we cover all distance to come closer that we hv never come before...

love,
aditi

Aditi tu kahan thi i was waiting for Expressions wale post like yesterday
ClapClapClapClapWow yaa so beautifully you done this pefect i love every moment that u captured and wrtten
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
sorry yaar preeto....i will always be late in posting these sort of things because it takes a lot of time...and also i hv to dwnload vids...

that is y i send the link to all my idiot family thru pm...

preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Aditi maine pm se pehle padke comment maar di thi
see i am sooooo Desperate to read

btw did u see the pics i posted on last page Gurti pic

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Viju Aja na kahan Hai tu

Jhalak dikhlaja , Jhalak dikhalaja
Ek Baar aaja aaja aajaaaaaaaaaaa

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Koi to reply Karo
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Lo Ji Hum Aagaye...Lo Ji Hum AagayeWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@ Aditi thanks for the PM....Its something Nandu used to do but in a slightly different Format, your take reminded me of her....Wink

For me Still Picture at most of the time fails to capture the emotion  Moving Picture beautifully captures....But Nice Concept Clap

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Aditi maine pm se pehle padke comment maar di thi
see i am sooooo Desperate to read

btw did u see the pics i posted on last page Gurti pic

yes...i hv just seen them...sorry...i got dc...

it seems DD is trying to scare GC...and he is actually scared....
funny pic...the best thing is that they share an awesome chemistry off-screen too...

preetgurti

Go to top